FCA Photo Tourney, Top 32...Round 13

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

:thsigns053: :huh: This is too hard. :23: :breakpc1: :2: :bigemo_harabe_net-24: I can't decide! :crying1::cry4: What am I gonna do? :scream::ruserious::fncomputer: I find these two impossible to rate. I love them both for entirely different (but equally smutty and :flirtysmile3: and :hubbahubba: reasons.

:abuser:

:smokelots: :confused-smiley-014:

:grrrr:

I'll have to think about it... a lot....while I'm roasting in the sun today watching Carrie play ball.

:onFire:

:Ahh:

I also went with #2. I agree about panting ove the pants-LOL. I love long, lean, sexy Clay. I'm probably the only one that never cared for that first picture. It doesn't even look like Clay to me. #2 has much more impact for me.

:thsigns053: :huh: This is too hard. :23: :breakpc1: :2: :bigemo_harabe_net-24: I can't decide! :crying1::cry4: What am I gonna do? :scream::ruserious::fncomputer: I find these two impossible to rate. I love them both for entirely different (but equally smutty and :flirtysmile3: and :hubbahubba: reasons.

:smokelots: :confused-smiley-014:

I'll have to think about it... a lot....while I'm roasting in the sun today watching Carrie play ball.

Yeah, what she said. Damn.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :tantrum:

*curses the random draws that LdyJ's husband made*

:boo-hoo:

Both are "top 5" for meeeeeeeeeeee!

I wubs them both soooooooooooooooo much!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :RandomSmiley:

:thsigns053: :huh: This is too hard. :bigemo_harabe_net-24: I can't decide! :cry4: What am I gonna do? :scream::ruserious::fncomputer: I find these two impossible to rate. I love them both for entirely different (but equally smutty and :flirtysmile3: and :hubbahubba: reasons.

I'll have to think about it... a lot....

Yeah, what she said. Damn.

:yeahthat:

I can't believe that I am having to choose between "Splendor on the Grass" and leggy sexy Clay! Just not right!

:yeahthat:

:dan:

Too meny emotes!?! More emotes than the board will allow? Impossible in this case!!! :hissy:

OK, I've tried 3 times, taking out more and more of Muski's emotes.... one more try!

What's the limit anyhow?

On the plus side, I love them both equally, :flirtysmile3: and :hubbahubba: so whichever one wins, I'll love to death but you know I'll be voting for the loser and for the NAJNT stubble picture in my heart of hearts when we get to some of the others in the next rounds!

:cry4:

Can't I vote for both?

I love that first picture, but the second I saw #2, it was game over! That could win the whole shebang and I'd be happy!

Ok Ive been thinking about this while watching Carrie's team kick butt! We're 5 and 0 folks! Waiting to see which team will face us in the championship game. Carrie will be pitching!

But I digress.

I've decided that Im in love with #2 but want to have a hawt affair with #1.

can I cast one vote for each? :flirtysmile3:

Ok Ive been thinking about this while watching Carrie's team kick butt! We're 5 and 0 folks! Waiting to see which team will face us in the championship game. Carrie will be pitching!

But I digress.

I've decided that Im in love with #2 but want to have a hawt affair with #1.

can I cast one vote for each? :flirtysmile3:

I asked that question already, lol.

Can we have a wildcard round? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can we? Huh? Huh? Huh?