FCA Photo Tourney, Sweet 16...Round 5

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

today i had to go with the bearded hunk..... I long for Clay and his beard... lol

i missed the last two days of voting.... but I would have voted #1 on both days... which would have broken the tie ..two days ago... oh well...

mia colpa...

Well, Crap!

Profile of lusciousness?

or

Bearded Wonder?

I saw the Beard Reveal at the Gala that year and it was MAGNIFICENT and SHOCKING in the best possible way.

There were Jaws all over the Floor that night!!

:hubbahubba:

So - I guess I'm owned by THE MAN WITH THE BEARD and I'll vote #2.

:flirtysmile3:

Well, I can see how you all might like the bearded Clay, however it just doesn't make me feel like it's the real him. I really like to see his eyes, even though there's only just one in pic #1 so I went with that one.

The bearded hunk is the winner for me today too. I love scruffy Clay. The scruffier the better. We're still getting the profile and those gorgeous eyelashes! So far it's winning but who knows by the end of the day. Scruffy Clay is always my choice!

Which one won yesterday? Whenever I check back it says the poll is closed but I never know the winner.

The bearded hunk is the winner for me today too. I love scruffy Clay. The scruffier the better. We're still getting the profile and those gorgeous eyelashes! So far it's winning but who knows by the end of the day. Scruffy Clay is always my choice!

Which one won yesterday? Whenever I check back it says the poll is closed but I never know the winner.

YEAH THAT what she said LOL!! :hysterical:

I might have been the last lulu to vote late last night, achin, and it was a dead heat tie then. Thus I'd guess they both won???

Just look at the results of the poll at the top of the page when you click on any link for a particular day's poll. Ldyjocelyn also posts the winner each day in the main thread.

Yesterday's winner was

TyraCap2.jpg

random shmandom. :cryingwlaughter:

Love both. Love the Unicef profile of gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah more! :Thud:

I really like to see his eyes, even though there's only just one in pic #1 so I went with that one.

I shouldn't touch this with a 200 foot long pole buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... he grew it for the Afghanistan trip and what's more Clay than Unicef? He grew a beard for IT too.

In any case that bearded profile is gaaaaaaaaaawdgeous! So is profile #1 but as far as pictures go, #2 is gawdgeouser!

:hubbahubba:

I should have know the Tyra picture would win, since I didn't vote for it-LOL. I love the Tyra pictures but loved the other one more. Oh well. That's life.