Aug 5 JBT Cary, NC

Ansamcw

from cb:

OH WHAT A NIGHT.... (YUP!)

SEPT - WOOOOHOOOO - THEY HAVE THEIR E

NERGY BACK!!!

Here we go!

Carwash! Man with yellow boa.

White suit! Oh what a night! It ended muuuuuch tooo sooon!

Do you remember? September! Clay is dancing big-time! Baaadoo Baadoo Baadoo....!

Blame it on, on the nights on broadway!

Must have just done something really hot. The audence went insane right then.

Time for September. Looks like he is from the seventies.

He is really dancing.

Now Nights on Broadway.

She calls it the White Ice Cream suit!! Hmm, wonder why?

----

Says the pip is not so good but very cute......

Oh what a night......

Chexy says the venue has a lot of non-internet fans....

Got a v-neck tee shirt on under his shirt for those who are wardrobe conscious

--

TOO MUCH HEAVEN.....DINO SAYS HIS LEGS LOOK SOOOO LONG.... HE IS SMILING AND HAPPY!!

HIS VOICE IS JUST GOLDEN.....

---

He just sat in the bean bag chair.

Says she can't wait to see him get out of the bean bag chair.

Angela is going to feel the earth move soon and then Mandy is right after that.

---

Slowin down. Beanbag time! Nobody gets too much heaven no more. In my LIIIIIIIIIIIFE! Love is such a beautiful thing. It sure is Clay!

I feel the earth move under my feet! Ooooh baby!

---

MANDY - CALL THE MEDICS......HE IS KILLING ME!!

HIS VOICE IS DE-LI-CI-OUS......

---

Quianna....Earth Move....or the effect Clay has on us.....

Clay is about to sing Mandy

Oh the man looks fine and dandy

He is singin' like no one can

And Barb just said mmm mmm mmm about our man.

---

pack say she got a video of this..saying come on man come on..kicking up a storm..dancing mighty fineeeeeeeeeeeeee...oh mandy...crowd singing..can hear pack singing...too funny....beautiful just beautiful..white suit..lights shinging ...

---

Mandy now......girls are screaming between words....

Blue lights bathe him .....in solitude

Voice is clear and full..............

crows clapping and swooning

Everyone in the audience is a Mandy in her own right tonight

Ok I think the girl with the half a vocal cord from Pittsburgh found her way to Cary...

Holy Crap! It's Mandy!

Beautiful!

Oh Mandy! You came and you gave without taking. Ohhhhh Mandy! I neeeeeeeeeed yoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

can hear pretty decent on this one..crowd not as loud..sorry about the reporting all..reception is awful..making out the best I can here...oh mandddddyyyyyyyyy....huge eruption from the crowd.....holy cow..he is amazing..they are on their feet...screaming and yelling applauding..unbelievable..

----

OHHHHHH MANDY - OOOOHHHHHH MANDY......AND, I NEEEEED YOUUUUUUUUU..........HOLDING THE NOTE AS THE MUSIC RISES.........I'M TOAST - AND THE CROWD SCREAMS

---

Mandy sounds great.

Very sexy performance, eyes closed a lot of the time. Totally into the song.

Mandy ends with a BANG!

talking about the dress of the 70's...what ever he said pack going nutzoooooooooo..yelling ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..lol

one good thing from the 1970's ME..crowd goes nuts ....

Hope called during intermission and said......i can't remember what she said.....lol......i'm too nervous to type waiting for her to call back...... .....she just said something about it being um "crazy" or something tonight......i can't remember.....i told her i know it.....i'm reading the whole thing here! I said......he has to take a shower? She was like....."yeah!"

---

Sorry about the little poem, I just can't help myself

I am in Thud heaven. Oh Mandy, Oh Clay, Oh Help Me Now..

I Love Him ssssooooo much.

I need you. Held the you for evah! Screams and OMG's

He is sitting in front of a fan. Talking about the 70's.

He just said he is happy to be coming back! A lot of controversy in the 70's there was one wonderful thing in the 70's and the crowd went crazy. Bridge now.

----

Fan under the piano and it is blowing his pants around. He sounds so clear and absolutely amazing. Can't believe we can actually hear it. We have heard every song without fail.

Bridge and Doves is just around the corner.

He doesn't want to move to do Bridge and Doves because of the fan by the piano. He really says he hates polyester. People dressed like this and watched the Brady Bunch.

Said he really doesn't want to move because of the fan. He is apparently cool right there.

Siad that he can only think of one thing that was really wonderful from the seventies. And the crowd went wild.

---

He can only think of one thing that's really wonderful from the 70's

Bridge now.

I'll never tire of hearing this

---

I meant cool air fan, not one of us. Just to clarify.

---

OMG......I CAN HEAR HIM! BOTW NOW....

---

I've never hated polyester more than tonight. Who wants to dress like the Brady Bunch? Crowd laughing.

Best thing from 1970s was me!

BOTW! Sail on silver girl..sail on by...see how they shine..like a bridge over troubled water! Wow!!!! I will ease your miiiiiiiiiind! your mind! eeeeeeassssee yooooour miiiiiiiind!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

botw....wonderfullllllll...like a bridge over troubled water I will lay you down.....crowd singing along.....see how they shinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne....lots of screaming...like a bridge over troubed water .....he owns this song..lock stock and barrell......holds your minddddddddddddddddddddddddddd holy cow louise....astonishing huge major applause...errupting in cary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

........ONLY ONE THING GOOD ABOUT THE 70'S AND THAT WAS ME!!! CROWD AGREES....

BOTW - I HEAR OOHHS AND MOANS FROM THE CROWD - HE IS SINGING SO WELL, GIVING THE HOMETOWN CROWD HIS EVERYTHING TONIGHT........

......LEAVE YOUR MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNND - GLORIOUS!!

---

He's got a fan on the piano......thinks he'll stay there the rest of the night......

Says he never hated polyster more than he does tonight....

Crows erupt again......

signature Song......BOTW.....I will dry them all......voice sheer perfection again......here comes the glory note.....

Here comes Mom's favorite song!!!

---

Guy pumpin crowd up for 80s.

---

OMG.....he sounds amazing......Hope is saying "OMG"........ lots of screaming in my ear! WDC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not ready......she just asked me if i was ready

---

How can you leave me standin?

Wow- his voice sound so absolutely pure right now.

---

from Cb:

keep hearing something like......"whoo" or "ohhhhh".......lol.......screaming now..........."WHY DO WE SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????????......." and lots more screams.......eeekkkkk......here it comes! Hope just said "Holy crap

---

Choir Boy Clay now!

Another layer of comfort for him.......

And wasn't he the one that said never let 'um see you sweat....

crowd groaning on cryyyyyyyyyyy

screaming on cue......

Granny Aiken hang onto your hat!!!!

There goes the choir robe!!!!

----

80's now....whow...wdc....hold on to you bootts....yelling take it off..in choir rob.....looking like angel......nope not this time lol....getting ready to rip it off....screammmmmmmmmat each other....take it off take it oof...that all i hear lol

here he goes...............rippingggg it offff stepping out of the gown...crows our of the universe...

---

She just said "Holy Crap! I don't know if i'm ready for this!" ........... lots more screams...... "HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME STANDING........." i can picture it : 22 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

working angela now..holy cow he is so hot....moves like butter.......our boy is smokin..granny cover your eyes...tummy rubs....great hip action.....major screaming..up down ....hip action...what a rocker he is...they are losing it ...

---

People are yelling take it off. He just did. Not a clue what he is saying anymore.

He is playing with his collar. He is walking toward Ang then motions to come over. Then all we here is Cindy say "Whoo, whooo!!" Something else good.

He did a little shimmy but not the whole one like he has before. He did something to Angela all the way back but missed what she said.

Something else good. Crowd going wild.

Apparenlty he listened to Momma when she told him not to hold back!! Thank you Faye!! We love you!!

---

Wooohoooo! Here we go!

WDC!!!! How can you leave me staaaaaaanding alone in a world that's so cold? Why do we screeeeeeeeaaaaammmmm at each oooooother? When Doves Cry! Let's go!!! boom boom boom..."oh wows and holy craps" from reporter...maybe being shy, nope! Those moves! When Doves Cryyyyyyyyy! OMG he pulled her up on top of him! Toooooooo BOOOOLLLLLLDDD! CRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY

---

Whoa!!!!! THE note in WDC.....very long! Crowd is CRAZY! OMG! No holding back tonight either! Deafening screams! Luvn is gonna be hoarse tomorrow! LOL She is saying OMG!! Lots of um...."rubbing".

---

,,,,,,,,,,,,AHHHHHH THAT LOW NOTE AND NOW, WHY DO WE SCREAAAAAAAMMMMMM AT EACH OTHER......

WOO HOO - HERE WE GO.....DINO SAYS OH MY GAWD!!!

SHORT SLEAVE SHIRT WITH VEST......WHOA WHAT DID HE JUST DO????? CROWD GOES OOOOOOOOH, AHHHHHHHH -

HE IS DOING SOMETHING, NOT SURE WHAT THOUGH...

DINO SAYS OH BOY.....LEANING BACK AND PULLING ANGELA - OH MY GAWD SAYS DINO.....

RAWKING THIS SONG.......FLIRTING WITH THE KEYBOARD PLAYER AGAIN.....

CROWD SCREAMS AND DIES....DINO SAYS WOW THAT WAS HAWT!!!!

---

Constant screams.Why do we scream held forever as the whole crowd screams with him.

Time for his hotness at his best. OMG Crowd is freakin wild. He is right in front of Barb again dancing. I swear we are both dead women. OMG is all she is saying. She went down he went down. OMG, He bent her over backwards. He is in the center and the girls are all over him. Now they are back to bending her over. Barb just said Holy Crap. He bent backwards and dragged Angela on top of him right in front of Mama Faye. Barb says it was hotter than Pittsburg. She said his voice is perfect too. WOW JUST WOW

---

At the end of Doves she says he leaned all the way back and pulled Angela over on top of him.

Oh Dear Lord the Clack on this one had better be good!

Time for All Night Long.

We wanna listen to Clay all night long!!

All night . . . all night . . .

---

all night long..how does he do this...such fast paced ....and never missing a lick....dancing wonderful..crowd so into this..he has them on their feet...

---

Chexy says, Toned down but very nice....

Crowd appears "happy"

All Night long.....rockin' out.....he's happy now.....done his duty......

Clay's step brother Jeff and Faye are rockin out too in the front row!!!

---

Hearing Clay sing these songs are killing me......... OMG...........THIS IS THE ONE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR...........ALONE............I THINK I'M GOING TO FAINT................IT'S GOING IN AND OUT THOUGH................HOPE IS GOING........."OHHHHHHHH..........OHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "I NEVER REALLY CARED UNTIL I MET YOU..................HOW DO I GET YOU ALONE................" OMG I'M DEAD!

----

Time for Alone.

How can I get you alone? I love this song.

I'm a tried and true Okie and I love Carrie but Clay, is just , wow!!

more opinions on WDC:

Flirting with Maureen. Annie woo hooed again. It must have been pretty sexy.

She said it looked pretty tame. Did a lot of dips rather than pelvic thrusts. Just one at the beginning

----

Time for Alone.

How can I get you alone? I love this song.

I'm a tried and true Okie and I love Carrie but Clay, is just , wow!!

more opinions on WDC:

Flirting with Maureen. Annie woo hooed again. It must have been pretty sexy.

She said it looked pretty tame. Did a lot of dips rather than pelvic thrusts. Just one at the beginning

----

from cb:

All Night Long! Party! Fiesta! All night! All night! Go Clay!

Never Gonna Give You Up! never gonna let you cry...

ALONE!!!! Holy crap! Alone....How do I get you alone?!

Rock with you-Jacob

SOMETIMES I CAN HEAR HIM SO WELL, OTHER TIMES NOT SO MUCH. RIGHT NOW HIS VOICE IS SO PURE - ALONE.....I LOVE HIM SINGING THIS SONG.......PERFECT - THEIR VOICES BLEND AT THE END SO SMOOTHLY......

JACOB'S TURN NOW...

----

Alone..."awesome"......voice simply gorgeous....

Jacob on now......chexy says Jacob has a sweaty curl too, but it's not quite the same.....

---

lord help me live long enought o get to Indy..

this show is super boiling hot..clay singing his heart out..crowd loving him..all of him...cant make out what he is singing now..but eventhe static sound wonder

---

All Night Long....Never Gonna Give You Up....that's good Clay cuz we're never gonna give you up. Alone...If any of us got him alone, Another OMG from bweber. He is so real looking, not plastic like other pop stars. He is totally real and totally hot. He so knows. All night long

----

sailing ....voice strong and piercing..right into you gut...

---

Woooooo!!! Sailing takes me away...gets the best of me...all caught up in the melody....simply beautiful! WOW!

---

Sailing......

easing into it......soft, gentle........the voice beats with the band.......great great song for his voice.....polyster dreaming...

---

Jacob's stuff was clearer for us than Sailing. It is cutting in and out and we can really hear the drums but we only hear him when he says "Sailing, take me away."

That part is realy clear.

---

Sailing now. Clothes rack is out and he is getting changed. There ought to be a law. Huge cheers. It's Hammer Time

---

from cb:

ORANGE SHIRT AND STRIPED VEST......ANGELA IN HOT PINK...

HE IS MAKING THE FUNNIEST FACES.....

---

Hope said she had tears in her eyes after hearing "sailing"...... then she said "Nick is just so freaking hot!" lol .........can i say that word? if not.....i'm really sorry........ok......Can't touch this! It sounds so funny! The crowd is cracking up! and screaming! Clay is talking away!

---

Clothes rack back!

90s now!

Can't Touch This! Dooodoodooodoo!

We wore vests that wore birghtly colored vests.

Jacob's overalls are his own from home.

They're dancing!

---

doing the hammer thingy...hard to make out..

now chatting...i can just hear the echo of his voice..

lots of laughter ..

---

Oclayhoman18, it never fails that your connection fades on clay and soars with someone else's song....

He's got the crowd laughing over the dancing in the ninties...

Saying he can make the back-ups do whatever he wants them to do....making them do three different dances at the same time.....

Black Velvet....wonder if they'd like a nice montage to play on the jumbotron while she sings this!

---

Hope just said......"do you hear him? he said my name is on the ticket....." something like that....but i didn't hear the rest.......

---

He is getting them to do the Can't Touch This Stuff.

Says he can make them do whatever he wants to make them do.

He just got up from the floor and time for Black Velvet.

Can't wait for LLVL!!

The 90's now. Clay is doing the Cabbage Patch. The Running Man. Barb's laughing. He had all three back up singers doing a different dance . He said they will do whatever he wants because they are his toys. I love assertive , I'm da man, Clay.

---

Time for Clay to torture Angela, Jacob and Quiana.

Black Velvet now.

Angela is really going for it on this one.

---

black velvet..was sitting on floor talking to singer..lots of laugher...pack singing again..think i should record this for future need ...now she sounds more like groaning...clay sound much better...

----

black velvet..was sitting on floor talking to singer..lots of laugher...pack singing again..think i should record this for future need ...now she sounds more like groaning...clay sound much better...

---

He's talking about the vest of many colors worn in the '90's. "We did dances like this" and making faces. Audience is laughing and cheering.

Intro-ing the 90s now. Going through the wardrobe choices of Jacob, Quiana and Angela.

Clay says, "We did dancing like THIS!" I guess he demonstrates, because the crowd erupts into cheers.

"See I get to make them do whatever I want them to do, because my name is on the ticket."

Tells Quiana to do the running man, Jacob to do something else, Angela to do some other dance move. Hee! But gets it done with quickly.

"Black Velvet."

Angela is absolutely stunning on BV !

---

Clarence with the deep voice.

End of the Road.

This song is so awesome. The 4 of them on stools voices harmonizing perfectly! Just WOW!

---

Black Velvet! Wow!!!!

End of the Road! Jacob now. CLAY!!!! It's not natural, you belong to me, I belong to you - you got it Clay!

---

End of the Road......belting this one out......perfect perfect clay voice.....it's not natch u ral......

great harmonies......crowd tha rilled......

Iris now..........chexy on ground....no wait her seat is on the ground, she didn't fall out....

---

Oh man..........End of the road........oh my word........CLAY AIKEN HAS THE MOST AMAZING VOICE EVER..........this sounds so incredible............how can one voice be so perfect? lots of screams now.............oh my word..........IRIS............AND I'D GIVE UP FOREVER TO TOUCH YOU.............GEEZ...........MAN.......I'M GLAD I HAVE A FAN ON ME OVER HERE.....................THIS GUY......................GOD.....................I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM............sounds so incredible...............the crowd seems to quiet down a little when he's singing.........but NOW.......lots of screams..............next song.............LOL...........LA VIDA LOCA! YEAH BABY................hope just said..........."oh my gosh!" and giggled......... MAJOR SCREAMING............... i am picturing it............lol............

---

From cb:

Iris! Heavenly! I don't think that they'd undersatand...I just want you to know who I am...

Livin La Vida Loca!!!!!! There goes the vest! Throw it, Clay! Her lips are devil red! Livin La Vida Loca!!

---

He just threw the vest off. The arms are flailing. Crowd is wild. This one must be good.

Please let there be Clack!!

---

73 inches of La Vida Loca'ing.......

really shaking his hips......

Ricky get down on your bad self!!!!

Sorry Raleigh, gonzo has left the building.... ricky and Elvis have returned....

---

Livin La Vida Loca!!! I think Luvn just thudded BIG time!

Hope just said "Oh my God......you're going to die you know that don't you?"

---

End of the Road...... He is so close to bweber it sounds almost like he is singing into the phone. No one on this planet will ever, ever, ever have the affect he has. Iris, OMG, he makes this his own too. He just wants me to know who he is... I do Clay

Ricky Martin LLVL...He's swingin' it...there goes the vest, he's playin' with it and now he flung it. OMG OMG....Barb said he's just hot hot hot. Screaming OMG. She said the boy outdid himself again. She said that was just hot,

----

Big security guard carried a little girl up to the fence by the stage to take a pic. AWWWWWWWWw!!!

---

Here it comes....just about my favorite moment of the night. His voice is so pure, so perfect.

Turn down the bed

Turn down these voices

inside my head

Lay down with me

Tell me no lies

Just hold me close,

don't patronize

Don't patronize me

Cause I can't make you love me (someone just yelled Yes, you can!)

if you don't

You can't make your heart feel

something it won't

Here in the dark

in these final hours

I will lay down my heart

And I'll feel the power

but you won't

No, you won't

Cause I can't make you love me

if you don't

And he just takes his chair and walks away.

---

DINO SAID THAT WAS SOOOOOO HAWT!!!

I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME - HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL - AHHHHH...........HIS VOICE FILLS THE AIR.....CROWD GOING OOOOOOOOOH, MY EYES ARE FILLING UP, HE SOUNDS SO BEAUTIFUL.... HE HAS HIS EYES CLOSED....CROWD LOVES IT

---

Here come the "We Love You Clays...."

I Can't Make You Love Me....

OMG!!!

---

Crystal clear........and dreamy soft..............

the crowd is going insane.......

---

Turn down the lights...lay down with me ( )just hold me close (YES, CLAY )..I can't make you love me (yes you can!)...I will fell the power...I can't make you love me if you don't (but I DO!)

---

ICMYLM is truly lethal. the downloaded mp3 by musicmama from Greenville is just stunning on headphones. short commercial there.

OK

llvl -- Audience is screaming.

He had a red-orange shirt, the same color as the background, so it was hard for her to see.

For ICMYLM, he's just sitting on a chair. Heavy sighs from Kjmmom.

This is just haunting and beautiful. I love his voice in this song.

---

Turn down the lights......"............i'm just listening.............."I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME".............it sounds sooooooooo smooth............i have to just listen.................ok major screaming now............she said........."oh that was sooooooooo good".............Quiana's turn................that girl can sing!............it sounds so quiet.............except for her.........does she sing that w/out music? ..........wow........just wow..............break in the song................lots of screams for her.........you go girl............ok i hear some music now..................what a pretty voice...............

---

Quiana now - I Will Always Love You! Amazing! Beautiful! Wow she can sing!

I will always love you!!

We will always love Clay.

Quiana is fabulous on this one. Her voice sounds crystal clear.

This song makes me tear up!!

---

Can't Make You Love Me...oh yes you can and you did Clay.

Quiana now.IWALY so easy and crystal clear. Just proves that a panel of 3 judge's don't know everything and taste is subjective. This girl is a star in her own right. Another thing we can thank Mr. Aiken for. He brought us another beautiful voice to enjoy

---

From cb:

Front row video coming again tonight.......

Get ready for the 00's.....our favorite decade!!!!!!

---

Powerhouse voice! You go girl! Huge cheers for Quiana! Jacob on the sax! Whoa! He is amazing! There is soooo much talent on that stage tonight,

And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love yoooooouuuu, IIIIIIIIII will always love you...

Yes we will always love Clay! Hitting the high note with ease! Crowd is wild over Quiana! Wonderful job! they are going nuts

---

Introducing the band.

Just gave a plug for Angela - www.angiefisher.com/

Andy

Clarence - did a deep voice mimic

Daniel - teasing about hot up there

etc

WOW - JUST WOW - THE WAY SHE SINGS THAT LAST NOTE.

INTRODUCING THE BAND...ANGIE'S WEBSITE GIVEN OUT...

I THINK IT WAS WWW.ANGIEFISHER....

CONNECTION IS BREAKING UP SOME....

solitaire234 is on the phone for the final songs!

Clay introducing the band.

Clay doesn't sound tired at all.

How ya'll feelin?! Screams!!

Introducing everybody. Really energetic! Man he's good!

He is introing the band.

Thanks Wolfie for the list.

---

Giving props to the band......

Loud cheers for S'von....

Nick's mom is the one doing the signing tonight....

---

2003 was a good year for music!

Joking about each person as he introduces them.

Sheesh, he talks fast.

----

From cb:

When your world breaks down and the darkness starts to flood your eyes. When you're fallin behind you , I will carry you

Baby it's the way that it makes me feel to see you smile

and the reasons they may change but what I'm feeling stays the same

In the way that you move me....

Crowd is singing all along. *sigh*

So far so good on WYSYLM

See what a little faith will do!

---

WHEN YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME DO YOU MEAN IT? BABY WHEN YOU HOLD ME..........OK.........I JUST LOVE HEARING HIM SING THIS SONG........THIS WAS MY FIRST FAVORITE SONG FROM MOAM.......IT WILL ALWAYS BRING BACK MEMORIES OF LAST SUMMER.............CAN I SCREAM??????????

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hand in pocket. Standing there singing The Way. "All sex on a stick."

THE CUE CARDS ARE THERE!!!!

HE IS STANDING WITH HIS FINGERS CROSSED...... NOW HE IS DANCING...THEY MADE IT!!!!! HE JUST SAID THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE CUE CARDS!!!

--

Introducing Jaymes Foster Levy again. Here comes the new song!!!

---

Nick's mom is on stage doing sign language! How cool!

---

Can post, the board is almost slow....

here it is......

Slow steady......

Ballad

Through my eyes....I see the world.....

---

It's a new song!!!!!!!!!! Major screams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wow..........it sounds very cool.............

----

Sounds like a new song. Can't tell if it might be BFM or not. Doesn't sound like it. This may be our new one ladies.

I can't understand half of what he's saying -

sounds like a thousand days a thousand nights are not enough

feel about my love

something about You're the sun that shines

It sounds awesome.

----

Crowd loves it.

Hear lots of OMG's and WONDERFUL

and now here's Back for More!!!!

Never been crazy about love songs....

am sure crazy about this song

NEW SONG - POWER BALLAD..

SOUND IS BREAKING UP....NOOOOOO - CAN'T HEAR.........

VOICE SOUNDS PERFECT, BUT I CAN'T CATCH ALL THE WORDS - WHAT I CAN HEAR.... GREAT CROWD REACTION

DINO SAID HE WAS REALLY WAILING.........I DIDN'T HEAR ENOUGH OF IT

BACK FOR MORE NOW - TIME TO DANCE - TIME TO BOB YOUR HEAD......I LUV THIS......CAUSE ITS ALL OVER THE RADIO.....CROWD SINGS ALONG!!!

---

Back for More!

Crowd singing along

----

He keeps coming Back For More. And as long as he does, we will too.

BACK FOR MORE............OH MY GOD...........HE JUST SANG..........CUZ IT'S ALL OVER THE RADIO........PRACTICALLY SCREAMED IT INTO THE PHONE...............MAJOR SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE SOMEONE GOT HURT......LOL......FROM THUDDING TOO HARD I'M SURE...............

song builds builds builds to a big ending.huge glory note....strong back up vocals, full robust meaty.....power ballad.....

You guys are going to luv luv luv it......

Rockin out on BFM

Jaymes is pumping her arms on this one.....guess she likes it too!

Crowd singing strong.....

----

Invisible! Here he goes.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------

INVISIBLE........NO JUST YOU....

CROWD SINGING AND DANCING = SO AM I!!!!

SHIRT TUG!!!!

Re: RE:

New song replaced Just You. He's on to Invisible now!

If heart's were unbreakable.... TUG

Someones talking to JFL.....regarding the song....

Don't ya love it!!!! Jaymes wants to know what we think!!!

Gosh Clive never cared what we thought

---

INVISIBLE.........lots of screaming.........and singing along..........geez........this one girl is screaming like she is being tortured..........lol........it sounds like the audience is singing i think...........

---

New song comment:

New song sounded nice... seemed to have a bit of a catchy hook... but it's a ballad .. a love song... I couldn't understand the words though... it doesn't have the "grab you" hook that BFM does...

Crowd is wild again!

INVISIBLE!!!! Woohoo!

---

BFM! Keep coming back for more!!! Crowd singing! Wow I love this song! Radio radio radio! Back for mooooore! Wooohooo!

Invisible! If I was invisible.....crowd singing along...I already am...YOUR TURN...crowd sounds really good...wow wow wow...wait, I already am.

---

If I was invisible . . . then I could just watch you in your room!!

It's time for the audience to sing it!! Go guys go!! You sound great.

I can't believe it is so close to over.

Time soon for our baby to cool down till tomorrow night!!

---

Time to stop the jukebox. And once again, I've just died.

I loved it laides. This was so much fun!! Can't wait to do it again!!

We love you Clay and Faye and all of our callers and the other cellies out there.

More tomorrow night and I can't wait to read it.

AWWWWWWWWWWWw!!!!!! He's gone.

New song called 1000 Days, says it was good. Calling back in a few minutes.

---

HE WAS REALLY CHOKED UP AT THE END.....

DINO SAID NEW SONG FALLS SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN BFM AND JY - POWER BALLAD, AND SHE REALLY LIKED IT.....SHE IS OFF TO FIND FRIENDS AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!

IT WAS THRILLING TO HEAR CLAY'S VOICE AGAIN - THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IT - I'M EXHAUSTED

---

Nick is practically in Barb's lap. He is there to usher Clay's family out of there. Barb is just sitting there so Nick can gather his family together.

---

I actually liked that song better on first listen than Just you...but not as much as I liked BFM...

I think the probelm is we didnt really hear the build up too much because it was not always very clear.

This is a more typical Clay song though...but it was good.

Raleigh News and Observer

Cary crowd gives Clay high marks

Quote:

From Concertgoer Reports

CARY -- Clay Nation was content Friday night. The citizens were hot and couldn't buy a breeze, but Clay Aiken's Jukebox Summer Tour made happy campers out of the 7,000 or so people at Koka Booth Amphitheatre at Regency Park.

The songlist spanned '50s to the present -- from "Twisting the Night Away" to "Invisible" is how fan Pamela Broadwell described it -- and included songs that concertgoers expect to hear on his next album.

We asked concertgoers to post their comments on a forum at www.newsobserver.com. Those who responded were all but unanimous in saying that the adored singer from Raleigh delivered the music, the moves and the charm the expected.

Here's a sampling:

* Kay Hester of Raleigh: "I have attended all of Clay's concerts, and each one gets better than the one before. It's so obvious that Clay is maturing in his performance, and he keeps that wonderful ability to connect with his audience."

* Hannah Wolfe of Hillsborough: "He always finds a way to connect with his crowd, and he never ceases to amaze! His dorky dance moves and quirky comments ('I'm sweating like Ruben tonight!') definitely added to the evening."

* Annette Brantley of Middlesex: "He is a beautiful man with a beautiful voice. Even my husband, who is not a major Clay-maniac like me, was clapping and screaming. We thoroughly enjoyed every second of the show."

* Nicole Androsiglio of Raleigh: "I really love his jokes. I liked when he was making Angela, Quiana and Jacob dance and he said, 'I get to make them do whatever i want, cause MY name's on the ticket.' ... I do get a tad bit jealous when Angela and Clay start dancing. She starts touching his hair and pulling his shirt. Then her and Quiana start rubbing his stomach. Could they get any more lucky?' "

* Mike Smith of Raleigh: "It's admirable that he is so generous to his backup singers, but I imagine they sang 25 percent of the tunes. We were there to hear Clay sing. He is a refreshing counterpoint to most of the sleazy stuff that our kids are force-fed, and we will continue to be fans, but this concert was tedious."

* Jessica Woltz of Apex. "It was great to get a taste of his new album. (I am already addicted to the new song.)"

* Aubrey Templeton of Goldsboro: "Clay was totally working the stage, and he didn't miss a beat. He was perfect, and all his performances were so much fun. I got a kick out of watching the security guys boogying to Clay, too. ... I LOVED watching Clay dance (And yes, Clay, you CAN dance!) and just really getting into it all."

* Jen Baucom of Durham. "Grannies bumped shoulders with moms who cheered and sang along with their daughters (and some husbands!) ... a great crowd of very enthusiastic Clayniacs. Clay's backup singers were, as usual, fantastic, and watching him banter with them on stage was fun. The show left us with big smiles on our faces!"

* Neva Miller of Apex: "Who else could sing Elvis, Earth, Wind & Fire, Lionel Richie, Barry Manilow, and Prince -- and sound better than the artists themselves?"

* Pamela Broadwell of Clayton: "Who else would channel Elvis one minute and the Monkees the next? Who else would have the temerity to sing the Archies and Simon and Garfunkel in the same show? Name one other singer who would dare to sing the sweet Christopher Cross ballad 'Sailing' and then follow it with MC Hammer? ... When I spend my hard-earned money on a concert ticket, I want to be entertained, to feel something, to laugh and have a good time. I was, I did, and I can't wait to do it again."

Anyway...a little Clackalert:

We put up the spotlightlover Cary series in the FCA Cary Webpage as well as the full concert Mp3 from Deborah. These clack are highly recommended.

The Deborah760 full concert MP3 of Wolf trap is also up in the FCA Wolftrap page

The videos will follow. The pictures will be up today.

Random Clay hits are HOT!

A review I like much better than the Washington Post's.

full text but please make sure to visit the site and give this story hits.

Clay-mazing show for faithful fans

By WENDY LEMUS, STAFF WRITER

Friends Jackie MacFarlane and Katie Canning came a long way to see Clay Aiken's sold-out show at the Koka Booth Amphitheatre at Regency Park on Friday night.

So, with general admission tickets in hand, they weren't going to risk sitting on the far reaches of the lawn. The New Jerseyian and Canadian, respectively, were the second and third people to arrive at the gate — at about 10 a.m. — a full 10 hours before the concert.

The friends met through a chat room devoted to their mutual idol, and decided to follow the Raleigh singer's Jukebox Summer Tour — from New Jersey, to New York City, then to Darien Lake, N.Y., and Cary.

"It's like a reunion," said Canning, 18.

Albeit a hot and sticky one. Concertgoers who lined up early for the 8 p.m. show endured sun, humidity and temperatures in the 90s. Some held umbrellas, or waved fans bearing the idol's picture on them, to keep cool.

When the gates opened at 6 p.m., some 7,000 ticketholders streamed into the amphitheater. (The final few tickets were sold a couple hours before showtime.)

Many fans wore signs proclaiming their fan status — T-shirts reading "Jukebox Summer Tour," "Clay Aiken Official Fan Club Member," "Ultimate Claymate" and even "The Future Mrs. Aiken."

"Just the thought of seeing him is so, like, awesome," said 15-year-old Lizzy Phillips of Fayetteville, who shrieked when a nearby group of binoculars-holding concertgoers spotted the singer doing a pre-concert meet-and-greet in the backstage area with some lucky fans.

If the 26-year-old Aiken has come a long way in terms of image from his famous red sideburns-and-geeky-glasses "American Idol" television show audition in 2003, audience members say he certainly has grown as a performer too.

Many in his female-heavy fan base have seen Aiken in concert multiple times in the two short years since he hit the touring circuit.

"He's so much more confident," said MacFarlane, 18. "He has improved drastically. He seems like he's enjoying himself so much.

"I can't believe it's the same Clay that walked into that audition."

Aiken has one full-length album to his name, not including a Christmas song collection. Obviously that means he has to find other material to entertain fans lining up to see him in concert.

With the Jukebox Summer Tour, he made some bold choices. Who dares take on the King of Rock ‘N' Roll other than an Elvis impersonator?

In a 25-city tour that celebrates five decades of rock ‘n' roll, Aiken could not have left out Presley.

Performing for more than two hours, he belted out some of the last few decades' best-known songs — made popular by the Bee Gees, Prince and Marvin Gaye to name a few.

He has proved — Randy, Paula and Simon, take note — that it is not the song choice that matters.

It is the voice. And he can sing. He is at his best when he does powerful ballads, and there were plenty of those Friday night.

Aiken and three highly energetic backup singers — who also had a chance to show off their vocals with some solos — started in the 1950s with an old time rock ‘n' roll medley of standards such as "The Twist" and "Great Balls of Fire."

An Elvis medley included "Love Me Tender," "Hound Dog" and "Heartbreak Hotel."

A trip through the '60s included "Solitaire," a Neil Sedaka song that impressed the "American Idol" judges and which Aiken later recorded as a CD single.

Then it was on to Motown and kitschy dance steps reminiscent of The Temptations and The Four Tops.

Just before a break, Aiken headed into the reserved-seat section near the stage, microphone in hand, joking, "I know there's some men who were tied to the roof of the car and dragged here tonight. We need somebody who's just miserable."

Guess he knows who is making him rich.

Victim found. During the second half of the show the man was pulled onstage for backup dancing to a collection of '70s hits, which Aiken followed with two popular ballads from that decade: Barry Manilow's "Mandy" and Simon & Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water."

Probably Aiken's biggest stretch of the evening was a rendition of Prince's "When Doves Cry." He did not sound a bit like Prince. The performance was, however, spine-tingling. He made the song his own. The "American Idol" judges would be proud.

The show finished with some selections from the new millennium — from Aiken's 2003 "Measure of a Man" CD and with a glimpse of a new CD he is working on.

Then the jukebox turned off (yes, there was a real jukebox on stage), the stage lights dimmed and there was no need for an encore. The sweat-inducing show had included 60-plus songs, in full or part.

Patty Allen of Wake Forest, who attended the concert with her 14-year-old daughter Kate, said the concert was like a trip down memory lane.

And Aiken's performance? In a word, "awesome," Allen said.

The show turned out even better than MacFarlane and Canning had expected; at the 11th hour some reserved-seat tickets had opened for sale and they ditched their general admission tickets for fourth row.

]