FCA Photo Tourney, Sweet 16...Round 7

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Soooooooo hard to choose! Number 2 has that darling crooked smile with those darling teeth of yore. *mourns the teeth still, just a little bit* Makes me want to just pinch his cheeks, he's so adorable. But Number 1 has those jeans. Those jeans...those jeans...they speak to me. I try to turn a deaf ear, but I can't. I'm only human after all.

weakening

weakening

*succumbs to the power of the jeans*

Number 1 it is.

I know I said that I wasn't sure I was going to vote any more but I couldn't help myself. #1 for me, no matter which one wins.

Oh yeaaahhh gimme that long tall slim-hipped feller admiring his boots!! I believe that was taken just before the Independent tour with Kelly.

No. 1 is sexy with long legged Clay. But it is posed, and I can never resist Clay's smile, and No.2 looks very natural to me. Even his eyes are smiling. That is a genuine smile if I ever saw one. I love #1 but I have to go with smiling Clay. So it is #2 for me. Not fair to pit these two photos against each other. :cry4:

Since #1 is going to win by a wide margin anyway (and that's okay really, it's in my top 3 all time favourite photos of him), I'm going to vote for #2 just to show my support for long-haired Clay. I hope to see him wear it like that again some day. *mourns the long hair*

I love long haired Clay too but this particular picture is not one of my favorites. There were several others taken at the same event that were so much better than this one. I think it's the angle of this one or something but it's not flattering. I love his hair long like it was during the JNT 06. He looked amazing during that tour!

Love #2 buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

this one for me was easy #1

this has got to be one of my all time favourite pictures of OMC

:yeahthat:

Another easy one for m. #2 was never a favorite of mine and #1 is a great shot of the Whole Package! Those long lean legs, big feet, shirt tucked in just so along with that tie strategically pointing the way :hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

:yeahthat: