FCA Photo Tourney, Elite Eight...Round 4

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

BOTH!!!! :hissy:

These would be my 2 picks to win the whole damned encheladah!!!

This is like picking between my two children... if I HAD children, lol.

Can't do it. Can't do it. Can't do it. :tantrum:

Finally! The one I voted for is leading! *crosses fingers*

This is toooooooo hard. I agree that I don't want either one to get kicked off the island. I'll have to think about this and vote later, after work. I can't do it. I love then both for different reasons. This is just not fair!

Major OWIES!!! That was just SOOOO tough. I went with #1 coz Clay looks like sex on a stick altho' I totally admire that gorgeous shot by Invisible_926.

I'm so glad #1 is ahead. I just think is really looks so much like the "real" Clay. Not that #2 is not a great pic, it doesn't show his whole face and I love his face!

These are two of the best of the lot, IMO. Choosing between them is like choosing between... well, two of the best Clay pictures eveh! LOL

I picked #2 cause it is just so typically Clay.

Though I'll see that hunk of stubbly goodness in my dreams, I just can't vote against long, tall, sexy singerman. Just can't do it. I have a feeling I'll be forced to in the finale though.

Such trials we Clayfans must bear. *sniffle*

:-)

Well, naturally my favorite is losing big time which I can't believe. I just cannot vote against the close-up profile with stubble and closed eyes. I'm really depressed it's going to go down to defeat!