#55: My Eyes Adored You

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Lots to look forward to. Clay being Clay. It's all good.
    • His heart's big enough for the whole world
    • Big heart, big feet, big......Man
    • Clay's going to sing. Life is good.
    • It's going to be the Summer of Clay
    • If Clay's happy, I'm happy. I don't care shit whether he rocks, sways, or jiggles.
    • What more could a girl (or guy) want?
    • Clay will sing, he'll sound great, and I'll be a happy camper.

:GM_FCA:

18 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

80 Days until GFI!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I haven't written the entry yet, but the Carolina blog has been visited by 134 countries, the newest of which are Nepal, Yemen, Cote D'Ivoire, Ghana, Congo, and Kazakstan. Surely, there is a worldwide tour in Clay Aiken's future! :)

This is a clickable of cindilu2's graphic currently running in the blog. Special thnx to FCA's very talented graphic artist, who is on the verge of finishing of course work for her degree! Definitely grounds for a board PARTY! :yahoo:

th_cind_unchforever1.jpg

Thnx again, Cindy. For sure, your art inspired the blog. :wub:

Have a great day, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

Drop by anytime: Carolina On My Mind

Click to stream Clay Aiken at MySpace

Caro, thanks for the ever increasingly more beautiful links :BlowKiss: and thanks to Cindi for brining the pretties! ps. Congratulations in advance!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I was hoping to add to your list of countries but you're growing faster than I can plan any travels! Yay for a world tour *what a nice thought to begin the day!* :claykiss:

On topic:

:Iluvclaysbutt:

Thank you, Scarlett. Looking forward to the new country! :lol:

Just added this Sendspace audio download of the SURROUND UM video to the Carolina entry. My friend Sally says the blog is always a progressive affair. She usually waits to comment on the second or third day. HEEE!!! :)

Have a great day, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

:hello:

I have a new blog up - Evidence

There is plenty of evidence to prove Clay Aiken is adorable, handsome, kind, caring, a true humanitarian, and of his incredible singing talent..

Plus new Clay cluzzles, a new montage, and Inclusion Project fundraiser information.

Ashes Clay the Man - Evidence

:wub: :loveclayssmiley:

Ashes Clay-The Man Blogspot

clayzedover, yes that is a very cool link. :)

Lotus, here are some links to previous gala videos.

2007 Champions For Change - Raleigh NC

2005 Voices For Change - Hawaii

2005 Voices For Change - Florida

2004 BAF Gala - Kansas City - I only see that I have one video from this and it is from Fox. Can't see where it's store in the vault.

2004 Voices For Change - LA - This is the one where Clay had laryngitis and couldn't sing. I don't think videos were allowed.

Here is a handy dandy reference page on our own FCA site! And another one for 2007. These links include picture galleries.

luckiest1 Thank you. :thankyou:

I went to see This Is It 2 times the weekend before last. I was going to go one more time. Went to the Toronto cluncheon on Saturday. Was too tired and busy on Sunday. That left Mon, tonight or Wed. I was tired last night and felt more like having a nap than going to a show and after picking up my truck from the gargage ($450 later) and getting groceries it was too late for a nap before the 6:45 start time. Looks like I'll be waiting for the DVD.

It's still on at the theatres, and shows no signs of stopping....we went last night.

spikesmom, *waves below* :waves: I'm trying to wind up a number of projects and one of these is a striped sock sirens fundraiser. Would it still be ok to use the large bag (thank you!) of beautiful items you gave even if we end up with another format, e.g. a raffle instead of an auction? Please PM.

Thanks!!!

Scarlett, if funds from this fundraiser are being directed toward the National Inclusion Project, I have some things for you as well...PM me when you have time.

jmh123, so sad for you to hear of the passing of your Mom....and yet...happy for her to be at the end of her struggle. I know that you know you have friends here who are waiting to hear what you need.

So glad to have been able to chat with you Gala weekend!!

I'm v. sorry to hear the news, {{{jmh}}} Love and strength to you and your family.

:elephanthugs:

Thanks, COUCHIE, for meeting me for lunch yesterday. It seems like forever since the last time we saw each other, but just as soon as we sat down and started shootin' the sh...stuff, it all came back to me! :3:

This Saturday should be interesting---gonna be having lunch with three women from my high school class! Holy crap! Turns out one lives only 20 miles from me and she's having another one from Virginia visiting her and then a third who lives in Oregon is flying down for the day. Except for the one from Oregon, whom I saw when I took Alex up to college, I haven't laid eyes or thought of these women since the last high school reunion that I attended---28 years ago! :scream: Found all these gals through Facebook!

Anyhoo...they were all part of the 'in' crowd---cheerleaders, student govt. leaders, club presidents, etc. All petite and 'cute', etc. I, on the other hand, was tall, overweight and had braces on my teeth junior and senior year. Although I was 'friends' with them, I never really felt a part of their crowd. Then again, at that horrid time in my life, I didn't really feel a part of any group, you know? Dayum, I hated high school. At that high school reunion those 28 years ago, however, I looked DAMNED hot! Slim, tan and quite the confident beyotch, you know?

Ah, how the mighty have fallen..... :yow:

muski... you are still confident and still hot... tan, I don't know about at this time of the year, but you did watch all that baseball with Carrie's team, so maybe... LOL Good luck on Saturday... may all of you have a blast!!!

This story has me smiling all night. When things like this happen, I have such a sense of calm about Clay and the life choices he has made. He is making a difference and changing lives.

http://www.inclusionproject.org/news.php?id=85

Sorry it isn't a pretty link.

Clayze... thanks for bringing this article. Made me warm all over!

L.O.V.E that blog... Clay outdid himself. Many are not going to be happy with an orchestra cd, but since I am happy if he is happy, it's all good. Besides, he does fast stuff even with an orchestra... Beat It was fantastic... and fast!

Who's Carrie Prejean??? I don't watch the news much... never heard of her.

Who's Carrie Prejean??? I don't watch the news much... never heard of her.

She is the Miss America (USA??) twit contestant who decried gay marriage and continues to dig herself deeper into a hole each time she opens her mouth.

Heheh, maybe he's going to do a CD version of the DCAT Classics. Gawd, how I love him.

Loved the blog...so excited that Clay is excited! 2010 is going to be great!

But I knew his mentioning orchestras would get some heads exploding...so predictable.

Kim

Sometimes exploding heads make me laugh. Hysterically. Like today. :cryingwlaughter:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Love that blog! :wub:

And if that wasn't enough to convince them, maybe this will be the straw that broke the camel's back (take it with a grain of salt of course!)

From CH:

Hmmmmmm...

http://www.octagonfirstcall.com/celebrityc...g/Blog/Our_Blog

American Idol Winner and R&B Pop Star, Ruben Studdard, is spreading the word about Sickle Cell Disease and the dangers of iron overload in an enterprise with pharmaceutical company Novartis. Studdard will also head out on tour this Spring/Summer with former American Idol competitor Clay Aiken for the first time since their friendly competition for the crown.

Would tie in with Ruben's comment the other night about sharing the same stage with Clay again soon....

My first reaction is to dismiss the Ruben thing as off-the-wall speculation from a blog I've never heard of, but the Spam news began that way. I'm salting that story generously, but keeping an open mind. I enjoyed Ruben very much in "Ain't Misbehavin' ", plus I kinda like that Clay guy a little bit. I just wanna get on the road again, ya know?

I honestly think Clay and Ruben are good friends who sing together beautifully, and I doubt that Clay thinks of Ruben as just old AI baggage, so I hope this is true - maybe we can hear all of Jesus is Love sometime!!!!

Seriously, I will go and see that concert in a heartbeat.

I have been thinking that Clay seems to be doing stuff he wants to do, as opposed to some Grand Career Plan.

I think he is multi-talented and will have a career no matter what he does.

Great blog, Prejean is an idiot - but ya KNOW Larry King wanted to talk about the sex tape, and then he follows that up with a call from a gay guy, about wedding arrangements.

Larry was creakily pushing buttons, PreJean is so full of herself she just lost her veneer of civility.

Wow. Orchestras, London, Germany, PBS.

Clay is doing a'right.

People wanted communication - they got communication.

:-)

I'm with you guys. He sounds so excited and happy. And I would love a PBS special. Have to admit that I'd prefer an all Clay tour but there are worse people he could tour with, and him and Ruben have such great chemistry together that it should be a hoot.

:clap:

Great blog,

Interesting activity.

Lots to look forward to.

Fun rumor.

Clay being Clay.

It's all good.

:clap:

Gotta figure out a way to make this into a thread title...

Some new caps from the DF event...I found these at Openly Clay, but I don't know the original source:

post-5011-1258068150.jpg

post-5011-1258068158.jpg

post-5011-1258068164.jpg

post-5011-1258068172.jpg