ldyjocelyn

#55: My Eyes Adored You

Next Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Lots to look forward to. Clay being Clay. It's all good.
    • His heart's big enough for the whole world
    • Big heart, big feet, big......Man
    • Clay's going to sing. Life is good.
    • It's going to be the Summer of Clay
    • If Clay's happy, I'm happy. I don't care shit whether he rocks, sways, or jiggles.
    • What more could a girl (or guy) want?
    • Clay will sing, he'll sound great, and I'll be a happy camper.

Hello strangers!!

merrieeee made a comment about a Clay picture I just posted at CV, and it made me realize I've been completely remiss in posting any of them over here.

Life is a bit crazy at the moment. My DH is starting to get prepared for a 3rd deployment in Iraq. He has to leave ON Christmas Day. They sure know how to rub salt in the wound.

Clay sort of dipped down just as I was taking this picture, so he was nearly out of the frame, but his expression was so gorgeous, I just had to "rescue" it.

714247853_4XnA9-M.jpg

I'll try to do better about bringing pictures over here. Hope everyone is doing well!!

:GM_FCA:

14 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

76 Days until GFI!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Can't believe girls at work said he wasn't good looking when I showed them pics from gala, they just don't have good taste!! He's good looking inside and out as far as I'm concerned!!!

:hello:Scarlett is it soon yet??? :giveflowers:

:sickyet:

Not yet (and if you see me here tonight pls kick me out) & I'm running/rushing madly off to work because I missed all my alarms this am... and initially was annoyed that I didn't get my wake-up call... until I realized that only hotels do those! (sorry, it's my first day back at work after travelling for a while)

Hope everyone's having a better start to their day than I am!!!

:helloFCA:

Hope everyone has a wonderful new week. I just listened to videos of President Obama's remarks and Q&A Shanghai segments on Huffington Post. (i.e., "listened" so I could keep working online.) Awesome!

I mentioned lots of positive feedback on the 2010 CA Calendar in the Carolina blog comments. Sunday's hits totaled 150, so I think y'all have a winner. Is a Sendspace unlimited? I know time-wise they run out. :whistling-1:

Thanks, canfly! You can never have too much Clay :wub:

:snoopy: Another wonderful blog, caro!!

Clay, keep using your voice, baby! :lipstick:

Thnx, treenuts, and WORD to your instructions to Clay! :imgtongue:

Have a super week, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

:wub: A non-profit musical instrument store's MySpace is playing Clay!

Give it a listen - :listen:

http://www.myspace.com/musicbizstore

The only one

Who filled my body and soul

With love and made me lose control

Was you

Just you

:flirtysmile3:

Just love that song!!!

:wub: A non-profit musical instrument store's MySpace is playing Clay!

Give it a listen - :listen:

http://www.myspace.com/musicbizstore

The only one

Who filled my body and soul

With love and made me lose control

Was you

Just you

:flirtysmile3:

Thanks for the link! Can't connect to it at work but will send them hits as soon as I get home. *listens vicariously*

Hello strangers!!

merrieeee made a comment about a Clay picture I just posted at CV, and it made me realize I've been completely remiss in posting any of them over here.

Life is a bit crazy at the moment. My DH is starting to get prepared for a 3rd deployment in Iraq. He has to leave ON Christmas Day. They sure know how to rub salt in the wound.

Clay sort of dipped down just as I was taking this picture, so he was nearly out of the frame, but his expression was so gorgeous, I just had to "rescue" it.

714247853_4XnA9-M.jpg

I'll try to do better about bringing pictures over here. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Perma.... :console: That picture is REAL purdy!!! Thanks!

Clay is singing to me as I'm working on Report Cards at school! :rockinkitty:

It's a good thing I'm not grading anything today -- can barely type and probalby can't count either, but who cares, I'm finally listening to that JY link!!! Squeeee!!!!

ETA: *looks up* Ok, spelling's out too... and I'm still blaming the banner! :)

It's a good thing I'm not grading anything today -- can barely type and probalby can't count either, but who cares, I'm finally listening to that JY link!!! Squeeee!!!!

Hmmm Scarlett did you say I was supposed to kick you out if I saw you here tonight? :big hug:

Hmmm Scarlett did you say I was supposed to kick you out if I saw you here tonight? :big hug:

*turns quickly and protects self*

Well, gg, are you sure you want my fingers anywhere near those tapes tonight? I'm all thumbs and I am so going to be beside myself if I accidentally erase anything.

*not trusting self to cook tonight -- maybe I should just order a pizza?*

But if you say so, I'll be a good soldier and start rendering. What do you think? Big Hugs back at ya!!! :big hug:

:GE_FCA:

*turns quickly and protects self*

Well, gg, are you sure you want my fingers anywhere near those tapes tonight? I'm all thumbs and I am so going to be beside myself if I accidentally erase anything.

*not trusting self to cook tonight -- maybe I should just order a pizza?*

But if you say so, I'll be a good soldier and start rendering. What do you think? Big Hugs back at ya!!! :big hug:

:GE_FCA:

Acckkkkk ERASE??????????? No No sweet Scarlett, you just rest and relax no erase please. :hug:

Awww, I looked at the myspace of the music store that's playing JY and found a connekshun!!! My helicopters fly out of SMX and it's nice to think that the people who work on them may one day hear his songs (& not from my phone), hee!!!

Some pictures of the coastline south of Santa Maria, taken with my cellphone:

4111171490_e8fff064f8.jpg

4111186056_6e0182f77b.jpg

4111196418_382eab04aa.jpg

Whatchewdo in the helicopter again? Can I come?

I'm all thumbs and I am so going to be beside myself if I accidentally erase anything.

You drunk, lol? Check that the little slidey thingie is slide all of the way open to leave a hole, so you can't erase nuttins and then stick some tape on it ya clutz.

Oh and howzabout ya render Hollywood JNT 2 while you're at it huh? :imgtongue:

Oh and is this like your camcorder but an older version without high-def?

camcorder on ebay

Same camcorder...different auction

13 Days until Clay's Birthday!

75 Days until GFI!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Last week I posted who I mistakenly thought were the winners of "Battle of the Blades", the show in which professional hockey players were paired with champion figure skaters.

This week I can confidently post the winners.

For those of you who love figure skating and cannot get CBC TV here is the finale and winning skate of, Jamie Sale & Craig Simpson.

New Tweet from Team Clay...and if someone could explain it to me, I'd appreciate it...

clayaiken

Oh no! Look for a DM RT @JessieMcV123 Someone stole all of my @clayaiken CDs. When u break into a car instead of cds, steal the $800 stereo!

Karen eh... Happy Birthday!!! :bdayparty2::bdayparty2:

ldyj... that tweet makes no sense to have come from Team Clay. Weird for sure. I guess we need an interpreter.

I listened to OMWH straight thru for the first time in a while the other day and, man, is that a great cd and, boy, does that man have a fantabulous voice!!!

Ben Cohn & Clay's album

From CV:

scroll down to see Ben's pic and the fact he is working on Clay's new album!

I think the Tweet says someone had Clay's CD's stolen and Team Clay will Private Message her about it.