#55: My Eyes Adored You

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Lots to look forward to. Clay being Clay. It's all good.
    • His heart's big enough for the whole world
    • Big heart, big feet, big......Man
    • Clay's going to sing. Life is good.
    • It's going to be the Summer of Clay
    • If Clay's happy, I'm happy. I don't care shit whether he rocks, sways, or jiggles.
    • What more could a girl (or guy) want?
    • Clay will sing, he'll sound great, and I'll be a happy camper.

:GM_FCA:

9 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

71 Days until GFI!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

GO VIKINGS!

Kim

Thanks, bottle for the lovely Christmas Clay pics. I'm listening to the AIW EP this morning and it's almost making me a little melancholy. Two Christmases in a row now with no Joyful Noise. I miss him so much! Wahhhhh!!!!!

On the bright side, this will be such a great Christmas for him - Parker's a little older this year and I bet they'll have fun! And after the New Year he'll come back to us with all cylinders firing, right? RIGHT???? [small voice]Please be right[/small voice]

Clay Aiken Fans Use Their Voice -- Readers who leave comments have a special place in the hearts of bloggers. Their remarks not only complete the dialogue set in motion by the writer but also boost a blog's position in Internet search engines, thus helping to get positive material front and center.

The current Carolina On My Mind mailbag blog features the thoughtful -- sometimes clever -- remarks shared by readers in the past three entries. If you left a comment, you just might be in print. As an aside, this gives the 2010 Clay Aiken Calendar prepared by goldarngirl and cindilu2 another spin around the block. :)

Thanks, bottle for the lovely Christmas Clay pics. I'm listening to the AIW EP this morning and it's almost making me a little melancholy. Two Christmases in a row now with no Joyful Noise. I miss him so much! Wahhhhh!!!!!

On the bright side, this will be such a great Christmas for him - Parker's a little older this year and I bet they'll have fun! And after the New Year he'll come back to us with all cylinders firing, right? RIGHT???? [small voice]Please be right[/small voice]

DITTO to Cindy's post. Thnx for the pix, bottle! Looking forward to all cylinders firing in 2010! :rainbowsmile:

Kudos again on the degree and official start of your new job, cindilu2! :clap:

Have an awesome new week, FCA! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

RIGHT :snoopy:

I went looking for an emote of Clay firing his cylinders but thought better of it since it's Sunday and all.... :hubbahubba:

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather wait until AFTER Thanksgiving :cryingwlaughter:

I was picking up chinese take out the other day and they were playing christmas music. I don't know...I'm just not feeling it at all yet. I think this year it may be the week before Xmas before I get into the swing of it. We're having a huge family Thanksgiving so maybe that's why I can't look ahead just yet.

==================================================

OT

I'll be travelling for a few days and may have spotty internet access. If you need to reach me call -- lots of folks have my number(s) - but keep in mind that I have roaming charges so keep the voice mail down to a minute or so. If I owe you something, PM (heh!). If a tour gets announced, call, text and DT --> the ehP has my google voice number which rings everything. If tickets are being sold, buy me some. If there's new audio clack, put it all on my voice mail -- who cares about roaming charges?!! Love you all! I will be back -- maybe sooner than I'm thinking, maybe even tonight -- there are angels everywhere and hopefully one of them has a broadband connection to set up for me! Love y'all again!!! :BlowKiss:

Scarlett

Cindilu,

I'm so sorry but I thought I congratulated you last Friday! I think my post didn't get saved while I was rushing to catch a plane.

Congratulations and best wishes on your great new career!!! :clap::clap::clap:

I bet Christmas will be a BLAST!! for them this year...Parker's such a great age for Christmas! Although, from reports of Clay's SUV's "trunk" last year, Parker had a great Christmas last year :lol:

I would loooooooooooove just one little picture of him...just one, Clay!....or Jaymes! :wub:

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather wait until AFTER Thanksgiving :cryingwlaughter:

I was picking up chinese take out the other day and they were playing christmas music. I don't know...I'm just not feeling it at all yet. I think this year it may be the week before Xmas before I get into the swing of it. We're having a huge family Thanksgiving so maybe that's why I can't look ahead just yet.

A couple of weeks ago I packed up the tree, tree stand, tree skirt, lights, tinsel and all non-sentimental ornaments and took them to our local Christian Outreach Program who promised to find a needy home with kids for the whole lot. I then purchased a 42 in, table top, ornament tree. Somehow, I feel 50 lbs lighter!

:snoopy:

---

JMHO, but I don't think we are going to get any pictures of Parker from Clay. I just don't.

From the CH:

Someone asked Ruben on Twitter if he was really touring with Clay and this was his Tweet:

@CLAYONLY I gonna be Real' awsome. You better get your tickets as soon as they go on sale!!!!

I still like my margaritas with lots of salt, but this is still interesting....

From the CH:

Someone asked Ruben on Twitter if he was really touring with Clay and this was his Tweet:

@CLAYONLY I gonna be Real' awsome. You better get your tickets as soon as they go on sale!!!!

I still like my margaritas with lots of salt, but this is still interesting....

Speaking of Ruben and Clay~

I agree with needing lots of salt, but..

I myself would enjoy a concert/SpecialPerformance collaboration very much--

I think their voices blended beautifully together on many past songs of AI2 & AIT2, and, like this awesome JesusIsLove AMA "moment":

gallery_553_41_153262.jpg

I tend to think that the Cluben tour is something they might be tossing ideas around about....but Ruben is definitely jumping the gun in speaking about it before it's finalized. You know how things go in Clay land....they don't always pan out. So trying not to get my hopes up too much.

7 Days until Clay's Birthday

69 Days until GFI!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Just dropping in with this lovely write-up - click on Slide 4 if it doesn't take you directly there:

It pays to be an "Idol" loser

Great picture too!

ACK! My eyse, my eyes!!! Warn a girl first, would ya :smack:

Kidding. Sort of :hysterical::hug:

The first pic is of AL. So I'm posting the write up on Clay from slide #4 -

Clay Aiken took his reality show loss and turned it into pop stardom. He was runner-up to "velvet teddy bear" Ruben Studdard in the show's second season, but that same year Aiken gave the world the biggest selling song since Elton John's 1997 hit "Candle in the Wind" with "This is the Night". His first album, "Measure of a Man" sold well over 2 million copies and shot to number 1 in the release's first week, followed by four albums that dominated Billboard charts. He's become a Broadway staple, penned a New York Times bestseller and even landed a guest judge spot on "America's Next Top Model". The father of one is expected to release a sixth album in 2010.

A couple of weeks ago I packed up the tree, tree stand, tree skirt, lights, tinsel and all non-sentimental ornaments and took them to our local Christian Outreach Program who promised to find a needy home with kids for the whole lot. I then purchased a 42 in, table top, ornament tree. Somehow, I feel 50 lbs lighter!

:snoopy:

heee..lucky girl. Things will be lighter around here this year because we are planning to move as soon as we can after the new year. So we've decided not to take down the 30 boxes of Xmas decorations this year. My mom has the works - anything you can think of in terms of decorations she has it. She totally gets into Xmas and I'm totally like bah humbug heee and you know she needs me to put up all the high stuff and hang the stars from the balcony. LOL. So glad we're bypassing it this year..I may get a teeny tiny tree.

Happy Monday. Hope everyone's week is going well.

Couchie... any week that is only 3 days long before 4 days off is a good week for me. LOL

Plus, I am going on vacation to Wash. DC the first week of December (pray no ice or blizzards... I'm from Southern California, ya' know... my winter coat is a heavy sweater coat).

Only down side is that by the time I get back, it will only be 2 weeks till Christmas... ack!!! I think I'll give everyone money this year. Always an acceptable gift!

A few more Christmas pictures...

Parade.jpg

days-020.jpg

114211396-L.jpg

YGP1FA1.jpg

KZooCITH19.jpg

MerryChristmas-s.jpg

OFC_xmas_card_2008.jpg

ChrisWDW.jpg

Anybody know anything about this listing on Amazon?

Have I missed something?

The Acrobats

Clay Aiken (Artist)

More about this product

Amazon link

If I recall correctly somebody asked Clay about this in the Q&A on OFC and he said he had no idea what it was. I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm misremembering, lol.

Anybody know anything about this listing on Amazon?

Have I missed something?

The Acrobats

Clay Aiken (Artist)

More about this product

Amazon link

If I recall correctly somebody asked Clay about this in the Q&A on OFC and he said he had no idea what it was. I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm misremembering, lol.

I'm pretty sure you are right about that.