#55: My Eyes Adored You

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Lots to look forward to. Clay being Clay. It's all good.
    • His heart's big enough for the whole world
    • Big heart, big feet, big......Man
    • Clay's going to sing. Life is good.
    • It's going to be the Summer of Clay
    • If Clay's happy, I'm happy. I don't care shit whether he rocks, sways, or jiggles.
    • What more could a girl (or guy) want?
    • Clay will sing, he'll sound great, and I'll be a happy camper.

:GM_FCA:

I am going to make a turkey today since we were gone for Thanksgiving...so busy cooking today, but at least the family will have leftovers all week.

1 Day until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

63 Days until GFI!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I know tomorrow is the official birthday, but the Carolina On My Mind blog started the celebration today with an updated OMWH montage by Aspiegirl, a replica of Clay's Sagittarius blurb from iVillage, and the 38 quotes (from Jittery.com) interspersed with 18 clickable graphics from the past six years. Here is a typical "blast from the past":

th_cind_Tas1.jpg

Clickable: cindilu2/Tasapio

Hope you enjoy! Bring your party hats, hits, and comments to Clay's Cyber birthday bash in the Carolina blog! :04:

Many thnx to Aspiegirl for updating her original OMWH montage to include, among other events, Parker. Kathy also provided a Sendspace download link, especially for fans from Germany who will see "copyright violation" and no montage at YT. :wub:

th_hbanimationsnag.gif to ClayObsessed!

Have a very special day, FCA! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

I know this is off-topic, but I wanted to share it anyway. It's from a website called givesmehope.com. Link

Text: "Today, I proposed to my girlfriend of four years in a nice restaurant. When she said yes, the entire restaurant stood up and applauded.

We're both women.

Understanding of true love GMH. "

Someday, maybe this will be the default reaction and these stories won't need to be posted on websites like givesmehope. Until then, though...

Clayzy, I saw that on your Facebook...and I totally agree with you, very sweet, and hopefully, someday, not newsworthy in the slightest.

From the CH:

The National Inclusion Project video is posted ... scroll down to view

This is the National Inclusion Project Capital Campaign video that BeeryMedia.com produced this summer. Ish and I traveled to Boston and Raleigh for the shoots. Jay Manley did the terrific instrumental music. It premiered at the October 17th "Champions' Gala" and I am happy to report that National Inclusion Project and Clay Aiken raised over $250,000 for the foundation.

Thanks to Kristy Barnes, Clay Aiken, Gerry Aiken, and Aaron, it was great working with you and getting to know you. Much continued success to National Inclusion Project!

Since it's boring around here...something totally OT.

If anyone is interested in what our bathroom looked like before, during, and after a remodel...click here. We didn't do it all ourselves, the only thing we did was strip wallpaper. I'm totally happy at how it turned out!

Hi, I just wanted to check in and say that I'm back. I tried to log in and post from the airport to close my offer but I was getting multiple strange connections so I stopped trying to transmit. This is rather late but PM me if you need any other info. Thanks!

Love your new bath, ldyj! Do we get to see it if there;s a tour stop near your place?

Clayzy, I was sightseeing with a good friend a few weeks ago, just a good friend, but everyday people were offering to take her camera to snap our picture. Maybe they were just being friendly but I thought it was nice.

Great to be home!!!

A few of us had some wild thoughts during an eHP trip recently -- if there ever is a "play against a celebrity team" TAR special, who would win? ehp or Team Clay???!!! What do you think?

Your bathroom is lovely Idyj!

Thank you treenuts for that utube link. I've never seen that before and it's hilarious! I sure do miss Clay. Haven't seen him live since Kalamazoo Christmas concert- 2 years ago tomorrow!

Hey clayzy....I visited that site and read for a while. It looks like that site is going to be a great place for many people to talk about things happening in their lives. Lots of support there.

Are you all stuffed with turkey yet? We Canadians did that a while back. We're into the Christmas mode now,ho,ho,ho.....I have to admit that turkey makes me really sleepy...don't know if that's good or not. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :cocktail:

Oh, and I promise not to drive!!! (except that I'm probably the only one in the eHP who knows how to use a stick shift...)

I'm impressed! "Cute and helpless", huh? *g*

That basically means that I can get out of neutral without killing the engine and I will neither drown it nor let it overheat in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Does NOT guarantee that I won't hit anything in the process... :)

It's way past midnight EST -- can we greet him already?!!!

HBD, Clay!!! Wishing you all the best, now and always!!!

:birthday9:

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I wonder if Durham got to tussle with a turkey bone this year?

I wonder who won...

Awww... cute. Is that a current picture or an old one?

Not quite OT:

Sorry about the rushed OT post the other day. It was 6:06 am on my hotel room clock (yes, I was still logged on to FCA and hadn't begun packing) and I had an 8:10 am international flight to catch at an airport on a different island, 2 causeways and 4 tollbooths away. But things turned out ok. A desperate plea and small pout at the cabdriver took me to the gate with minutes to spare and I was able to spot this nice deal of 50% off on manutd Tshirts.

4141202097_a59c5ec8fd.jpg

Of course, being a typical member of the fandom I quickly spotted an opportunity and kept the wrapper to use as gift wrapping for a present for toni7babe (I skipped over the eHP since I didn't think they were into wrappers, but let me know if I'm wrong). And again, displaying typical eHP shyness I used the trademark helpless&cute move to snag 3 more bags from the store for free. These will go to the first 3 people who post a request here.

Also, I'm headed to the same airport in a couple of hours. If I'm not just somewhat early but truly early this time, I can still pass by the same store at the arrival area (!) and purchase more items if we have more than 3 more takers after toni. Anyone after #4 on the list, though, needs to signify their willingness to buy a small item (eg. a $4 manga comicbook) for the privilege. This particular store doesn't put candies in bags so you need a somewhat bigger item.

So, any takers?

1. (large t-shirt sized wrapper) - toni7babe

2. (large t-shirt sized wrapper)

3. (somewhat smaller manga wrapper)

4. (somewhat smaller manga wrapper)

Too bad I changed my flight to leave earlier. I was supposed to fly out on Monday and you would have had a nice receipt stamped Nov. 30 to go along with the wrapper. Oh well.

I knew Relay but what the heck is all of this wrapper stuff? I's confuzzled.

Since it's boring around here...something totally OT.

If anyone is interested in what our bathroom looked like before, during, and after a remodel...click here. We didn't do it all ourselves, the only thing we did was strip wallpaper. I'm totally happy at how it turned out!

Very bold. Kewl. Kitty reminds me of my kitty! Cuz the link took me to your facebook page, I asked to be your friend.

Speaking of facebook. Imma gonna kill Sparky cuz she got me started on Farmville. Anybody playing Farmville or Island Paradise here? I need neighbours, lol.

Happy Birthday Clay! :04:

62 Days until GFI!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Happy birthday to Clay! Heh--like fine wine, Clay just gets better with age! :flirtysmile3:

...I have EIH stuck in my head, which doesn't seem a fitting birthday song. Oh well.

Another year for Clay..I'm sure he has some more jokes about aging. He cracks me up with that.

LdyJ..love your remodel!

Scarlett..I can't drive a stick shift! I just could never get it.

Family is gone..life goes back to normal. I can't believe that this year is almost over.

From MTV. Com

MTV.com

Clay Aiken (November 30):Even if he didn't win "American Idol," there's no question that Clay Aiken is one of the most successful talents to emerge from Fox's musical phenomenon. From a number of widely acclaimed albums to a hilarious run on Broadway as Sir Robin in "Monty Python's Spamalot," Clay has deservedly earned attention and adoration from fans all around the world. Honestly, there isn't much that Clay hasn't accomplished already in his relatively short career, though I'd personally love to see him try his hand at a rap album. Not only would it be hilarious, but I bet it'd be surprisingly good, too!

I feel like I am in an alternate universe........something nice and funny!