#55: My Eyes Adored You

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Lots to look forward to. Clay being Clay. It's all good.
    • His heart's big enough for the whole world
    • Big heart, big feet, big......Man
    • Clay's going to sing. Life is good.
    • It's going to be the Summer of Clay
    • If Clay's happy, I'm happy. I don't care shit whether he rocks, sways, or jiggles.
    • What more could a girl (or guy) want?
    • Clay will sing, he'll sound great, and I'll be a happy camper.

I GOT THE FREAKIN' JOB!!!!! :04:

luckiest... Whoooo hoooo!!!!!!!!

:04: :04: :04:

I wonder if the rumor of Ruben and Clay doing a tour together without her has yanked KLo's chain. Too bad!!!

I would love, love, love it if Clay did some green-eyed soul and/or some jazzy tunes on his new CD. He is so very good at both of those. :wub:

Congratulations, luckiest1!!! :04: (Not gonna say I told you so - nope, not me :-P)

Interesting news on the CD. I'm telling ya, it's going to be a recorded version of The Classics.

Bring it on, Clay!

Congratulations luckiest1 :04:

I am excited about this CD! I cannot wait!

Kim

:dancingpickle::polon:th_Leap.jpg :nana: for the new job!

I had been doing pretty well with the not pining too much for Clay this past year, as I was happy he was spending time with his family and friends and generally having a life. I was satisfied with knowing Clay was signed with Decca, and that he was recording - I wasn't frantic to get details or hear from him like I was in 2006. However, this past week-end with the anniversary of Spam ending, plus this new hint of who Clay's working with has made me really miss him something fierce. I neeeeeeed new music, I need to fight with Ticketmaster, I need to get back on the road. Most of all, I really, really need to see and hear Clay in person, which I haven't done since Spam in April of 2008. Soon, I hope...

preden, make sure you allow blocked content (I get a message at the top of the screen that I need to click on) and then see if it plays. If not, maybe you need to update your Flash. If all else fails, you can look in the "assets" folder that is on the flash drive and double click on the vid.mp4 video in there. If you have Quicktime installed (or iTunes) it should play.

Yay! Driveway is finally shovelled, I can get out of this house.

Thank you for the info but I still don't get it, I'll have to get help from hubby.

:04: Congratulations on the job!!!