#55: My Eyes Adored You

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Lots to look forward to. Clay being Clay. It's all good.
    • His heart's big enough for the whole world
    • Big heart, big feet, big......Man
    • Clay's going to sing. Life is good.
    • It's going to be the Summer of Clay
    • If Clay's happy, I'm happy. I don't care shit whether he rocks, sways, or jiggles.
    • What more could a girl (or guy) want?
    • Clay will sing, he'll sound great, and I'll be a happy camper.

OMG I did not expect this news...not only do we find out that Clay and Reed have vacationed in what was probably that beautiful island of St. Lucia but...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we need to check with OFC daily for news?

I need to get my Ticketmaster account updated.

Geez, I knew this would happen. Suddenly we're going to go through pages! EEEEEEEEEEEE!

OK, the reason for my post...Thread Title Voting at the top of the page...

I think the bolded part is another reason for your post!! I'll say it too. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm getting that old PBS taping kind of feeling! And I think you GFI'ers may be getting a little sumpin' sumpin'!

Apropos of nothing, but what could this be about? Yesterday I was at the drug store to pick up a prescription. There was a girl walking down the aisle in front of me -- tiny, great figure, tight black jeans with silver studs down the seams, a tight little black denim jacket and a spangled black newsboy cap over long blonde hair down to her waist, high-heel shoes, and she walked with a sexy strut. You'd think this chick was 18-19 years old, and probably a knock-out. I saw her in the store again when I was leaving, in the face, and she was at least 80 years old. I truly mean she was at least 80, no exaggeration, and in no way attractive for her age. My mother is 87 and looks at least 20 years younger than this woman. It shocked the crap out of me, because she couldn't really have that ass at her age, so does somebody sell fake butts for old ladies in tight jeans? I was just shocked at this woman trying to make herself look like a teenager with a face of heavy, criss-cross wrinkles and false teeth. I don't know why this stayed with me until today, but goodness I thought I'd seen it all, and obviously there's more to see out there. I'm all for staying and looking young, but ... GOOD LORD!

I'll let you know about the fake ass when I hit 80.

Cind_Keh1.gif

Graphic by cindilu2, photos by Kareneh

Today's 400th Carolina On My Mind entry salutes Clay's 1/18/08 Broadway debut as Spamalot's Sir Robin with a reprint of the blog appearing the morning after his celebrated opening.

Thank you for your support, visits, comments, retweets, graphics, etc., throughout the 400 entries. Come remember the ovations via photos, graphics, and recaps following opening night. Parts of several fan recaps were quoted in that blog two years ago, and there's a paragraph (with art) about the FCA "Spamalot" pins. :wub:

I love all the info and art that comes through FCA. The skating weekend sounded like fun. :)

Have an awesome new week, FCA! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

Congratulations on your 400th blog!! I meant to post that earlier but suddenly there were a couple of wee distractions. :snoopy:

So this is the first time I can read since 8 AM and it's like fireworks around here. Clay is looking good. Well I did post that I hope he is vacationing and sure enough. I'm a little concerned about his blog though. My schedule is so darned tight I'm not sure I can travel anywhere further than Raleigh for the next few months. :cry4:

I hope someone mistakes me for a young woman from the back when I'm eighty but so far it isn't looking good. :cryingwlaughter:

That story reminded me of the Japanese traditional dancers and actors who portray young women. Both men and women do it, and they're amazing. It's isn't just the ass; it's the way of moving that is required to convey the appearance of youth and attractiveness. One of my colleagues, who was in her 70s, portrayed a young geisha in a dance recital I was invited to, and she was quite convincing. At any rate, I say good for the women kf saw for being able to pull it off, if that's what she wants to look like. Maybe she needs to look into Japanese kabuki make-up to go with the rest of the package. :hahaha:

That story reminded me of the Japanese traditional dancers and actors who portray young women. Both men and women do it, and they're amazing. It's isn't just the ass; it's the way of moving that is required to convey the appearance of youth and attractiveness. One of my colleagues, who was in her 70s, portrayed a young geisha in a dance recital I was invited to, and she was quite convincing. At any rate, I say good for the women kf saw for being able to pull it off, if that's what she wants to look like. Maybe she needs to look into Japanese kabuki make-up to go with the rest of the package. :hahaha:

Oh honey, she needed some work. Make-up is so 25 years ago for her -- and she's got to turn around some time. The shock could kill a person! But from the rear she did fool me. Having had "flat" a/ka "no" butt all my life, I may look into that padded ass thing she had going. Of course, somebody'd probably just fall for the ass alone, and then my life would get all I Love Lucy on me. Again.

Wow what a day :04: . I can't wait to see what the year will bring. :DoClay::soon: Which kicks my butt into trying to get some projects done.

CLACK

I would like to make a plea for anyone who has TNIP gala clack (even one pic) that hasn't processed or tagged etc. that they do so now? I would appreciate anything that anyone might have. I always says that no clack is bad clack and that you shouldn't assume just because lots of people were videoing that your little video, your one pic, isn't important. It is. SO anyone who has any gala clack hanging around that isn't available and is willing to share. Now is the time.

Thanks a bunch.