#56: Clay's going to sing. Life is good.

jmh123

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• A burgeoning roar of eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
    • Behold the Allure of Aiken!
    • Guys, it was just so, so, so good.
    • The man is a star and we saw him go super-nova.
    • Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.
    • Shoot, I'm still suffering from post-concert giddiness, and I wasn't even freakin' there!
    • I really think it is now his time and yes it is about damn time!
    • And we love every minute of his many talents.

Hey Cha Cha. Thanks for the clack offer... we weren't that huge on media and all of that is over on FCAM which remains intact. Nice to see you!!

Just wanted to give a heads up that I've given the go ahead for the upgrade of this forum. Which means all of our soothing colors will go away. On the positive front -- that five minute wait for PMs will go away :04: Ansa said she will help me get our colors back.

I'm so cold hearted -- I just don't respond to having certain athletes pushed on me while other non favorites of the media get the shaft. Injuries are part of the game. Suck it up ms vonn.

hey leaving it this way means there's one more thing I don't have to learn heee. Can you give us back out pretty pretty banner please Cindilu?

I have no idea what's different...

supposedly we can now do PMs every minute.. but we'll have to test that out. If you spot a change can you post it here.

I know there's supposed to be more security and something dealing with spam among other things.

ETA well the PM box has changed. Interesting. I do like being able to hold convos with more than one person and not having to manually add all the ids in the cc line. I think. heee I'll have to test that out.

But I don't know why I have big red Xs on some of the messages in my box. They are going to make me read the FAQ aren't they.

Interesting ....

I bet you didnt have to edit that one heee.

So hey what's this multiquote thing. I think that's an improvement.

hmm could we always download the topic so easily? I think I'm liking some of the changes.

oh man and with this recently added topics right there I may never have to write VIEW NEW POSTS again!

hey leaving it this way means there's one more thing I don't have to learn heee. Can you give us back out pretty pretty banner please Cindilu?

I have no idea what's different...

supposedly we can now do PMs every minute.. but we'll have to test that out. If you spot a change can you post it here.

I know there's supposed to be more security and something dealing with spam among other things.

ETA well the PM box has changed. Interesting. I do like being able to hold convos with more than one person and not having to manually add all the ids in the cc line. I think. heee I'll have to test that out.

But I don't know why I have big red Xs on some of the messages in my box. They are going to make me read the FAQ aren't they.

Looks like the alloted space for the banner is quite a bit smaller. A challenge!!

Interesting ....

I bet you didnt have to edit that one heee.

So hey what's this multiquote thing. I think that's an improvement.

hmm could we always download the topic so easily? I think I'm liking some of the changes.

The multiquote is the same as the old 'Quote' button where you could click on it, then click on other posts as well if you wanted to quote more than one post in your reply. If you only want to quote one, then you click 'Reply'.

Loved your email couchie. It's very positive and forward looking. Can't believe we are still here after all these years.

I'm just glad the board knew who I was. It's very bright. The Clay pictures will really stand out.

I think it would be fun to have our board names on name tags for the brunch to be. :wordpooper:

Have a great day.

Good Morning Everyone,

"Looks around...Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore"

9 Days until Clay speaks at the HRC Convention!

:yahoo:

22 Days until The Tried and True Special tapes!

31 Days until The First Day of Spring!:glasses:

4 months until June and The New CD/PBS Special!

:04:

Clay addresses the Key Club Convention in July!

Whew! Couldn't find the colors there for a minute!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Mmmm...I didn't get an e-mail...you all trying to tell me something, LOL!

ETA: I guess it helps if you actually have your e-mail address in your profile...duh!

Kim

If you didnt get the email it's because you don't have a valid email in your profile or in your general settings there is an option to receive notes by admin. If that is not checked you won't get the mass emails. I have the option to override your desire not to get them LOL but I never do. I can't believe I went to bed at 3.. so sleepy but now have to get ready for work.

Waves to Laughn.

Annabear -- so sorry to hear how sick you were. Hope things are looking up in that department!!

I got the email. I hope we'll be able to have the beautiful banners. In 4 days leaving for Alberta, some go to warmer places but I'll survive, at least we are going towards spring. Woo in 3 weeks you lucky ones will be in Raleigh, oh well hopefully there will be another opportunity to see clay again. I won't have internet at my son's but will try to find an internet cafe or a library if my son gets registered. Have a good day everyone!

Thanks for the heads up. I did get the email and enjoyed learning how you long you thought of starting this board, and how you came up with a name. I have always thought the name for this board was unique, and I think it is a great name!

Under construksun huh?

Gee... right now, this is looking somewhat like what my old board looked like on Invision when my skin maker nuked some stuff and we had to add a plain Jane, IP skin, lol. There are some awesome skin makers out there, who will do stuff up "to order" for you. This is weird tying ABOVE the controls, lol.

I'll have to...rutrow...typing is under where it says gonts and sttyle now. I'm typing blind... I'll have to go back to read the history of the board.

I'l

ETA: I don't type "blind" so well...

Fonts not gonts, lol.