#56: Clay's going to sing. Life is good.

jmh123

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• A burgeoning roar of eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
    • Behold the Allure of Aiken!
    • Guys, it was just so, so, so good.
    • The man is a star and we saw him go super-nova.
    • Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.
    • Shoot, I'm still suffering from post-concert giddiness, and I wasn't even freakin' there!
    • I really think it is now his time and yes it is about damn time!
    • And we love every minute of his many talents.

This is going to be a very loooooooonnnnnnnnngggg day at work – my mind is already on the plane to Raleigh.

Maybe it can have lunch with mine and keep me out of trouble til I catch up to it?

:snoopy:

Heheh, can I join you both? :)

I am packed. I have printed mapquest directions. I have my tickets, my passport, and my US cash. Only one more sleep! Cause there won't be no sleepin' happening Thursday night in Buffalo, as we wait for our 6 am flight. :P Now to get over 2 more days at work.

Clay Aiken Releases More Tickets To Sold-Out Show

"I sincerely thank my fans for their support. Selling out the Memorial Auditorium in minutes is so mind blowing to me, and now luckily I can get some more fans into the audience with these extra tickets" said the singer. "I can't wait to share the new music with everyone and I promise to make it a one of a kind, extra special show."

Have I mentioned :thbighug-1: I love Clay??? Not that I was able to GET one of the aforementioned tickets, y'know...but how cool!! And the extra effort put in to notify those who can be online during the day was very special as well.

I can't imagine how excited he must be...maybe, perhaps....ALMOST as excited as us?? :whistling-1:

Well i guess I missed out on better tickets. At least I'll be going there.

:yeahthat:

This is going to be a very loooooooonnnnnnnnngggg day at work – my mind is already on the plane to Raleigh.

No kidding!!

We were SO freaking busy yesterday at work that I couldn't even get lunch. I hope today's like that as well! At least it'll go fast.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Hmmm.....can't find the text colors....oh well!! :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: anyway!!

By the way........we have 82 people coming to breakfast Saturday morning!!

See you there!!

From CV:

claymate27 wrote:

from qparler,via twitter:

Getting Ready with my sweety for the Raleigh Show! Yaay!

less than a minute ago via UberTwitter

WOOHOO!!! Love that Quiana will be there!

WOOHOO!!! Love that Quiana will be there!

Me too! :snoopy:

Safe travels to all who are embarking on this pilgramage! I will be with you in spirit and anxiously awaiting any and all reports afterwards! :dancetom:

Safe travels to all who are embarking on this pilgramage! I will be with you in spirit and anxiously awaiting any and all reports afterwards! :dancetom:

Have fun everyone, I will be here after work on Friday awaiting reports. I can not wait. I am so excited for all of you going.

By the way........we have 82 people coming to breakfast Saturday morning!!

See you there!!

Wow 82..that is so great! Thank you FromClaygary for arranging it. :giveflowers:

I'm now in a motel near SeaTac having just finished the second leg of my journey to Raleigh. :snoopy: An 845 am flight tomorrow morning will get me there finally at 730pm!

What I go through, willingly, for this guy!

Just preordered Clay's CD - but the price went up to $18.98! Booo Hisss!!!

See ya in Raleigh!!

:hugs-1:

eta: I canceled it... I'm sure it will be available for less later...

cha cha, I don't think you needed to cancel it. From what I've read, if the price goes down, they charge the lower price because your card isn't charged until it's shipped. Not that it's a big deal to order it later because I still haven't ordered it. Haven't decided how many I have to order yet.

Two more sleeps and I will be in Raleigh. Can't wait. I'm wondering about that tweet of Quiana's. Not sure if she meant Clay, a boyfriend, or Chamberlin, and also not sure if she will be performing or just attending but either way, I'm glad she's going to be there for Clay.

I have Row J, seat 5 for sale.

I paid $68.65 for it. It's a hard copy though cuz TM won't do etickets to Canada eh.

$50 or Best Offer.

As long as we get our etickets that we bought off ebay tonight in time before I have to leave tomorrow (about 3pm), Scarlett and I will also have:

Row A Mezz, Section S, seats 7 & 8. These are etickets.

Scarlett and I are at the Marriott. She'll be there early PM Thurs. I'm not in until midnight. She does have copies of the tickets and I will text her as long as we get our eticket upgrade in the morning!

We got Row C Section D Dress Circle! :thewave:

I don't think that there will be a Row A or Row B! Wasn't too bad. $125 per ticket.

Are there any plans for Friday prior to the show or for those not taking off on Saturday, for Saturday evening????

couchie, the show starts at 8 pm but there are not supposed to be any reports (per Clay) until it's over. All the boards I frequent (hee, not many) are honouring this request, so you won't get info until probably 11ish Eastern.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm packed, I'm ready, I just have to work until 4ish and then we are outta here! I've left the kids lasagne and chicken fajitas in the fridge, along with a long list of instructions of how to take care of my babies while I am gone, and the emergency vet numbers. Hee. lilredani.gif

I almost caved yesterday with the upgrading frenzy, but it wasn't meant to be. I'm sure I will see fine from the 20th row. :P

:GM_FCA:

1 Day until The Tried and True Special is taped!

:yahoo:

10 Days until The First Day of Spring!

:glasses:

81 Days until June 1 and The New CD!

:04:

Clay addresses The Key Club Convention in July!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Safe travels everyone! Let us know when you get in!

couchie, no one answered you question...today is dress rehearsal day, and those who paid the bucks to the Project get to sit in and then also get a Q&A with Clay. I too hope no details come out until after the concert tomorrow night, although I have to admit that if they do, I'll probably be all over them!

I'm packed (sort of). I have told my office I'm leaving at 4 pm. I have a colored boarding pass on which Continental has recommended Tír na nÓg. It's a sign, I tell ya! I'll see my peeps in Raleigh and holler at the peeps at home!

I have told my office I'm leaving at 4 pm.

And you'll disappear at noon, right .....? :whee: I am so looking forward to being hollered at by you, KA. Have a party!

me too Keeping Faith -- me too!

In case you nobody VIEWS NEW CONTENT (I am now at peace heee) we added a new forum for this year's tour. Feel free to create the needed topics as they pop up or tour dates are announced.

laughn and I are leaving for the airport in about an hour. EEEEEEEE!!!

I have ldyj's number and have promised to give her a call after the taping tomorrow night. I can't guaranty that I'll have anything more coherent to say than "OMG!OMG!OMG!", but I'll try to take some mental notes. :cryingwlaughter:

Later, all! :yahoo:

laughn and I are leaving for the airport in about an hour. EEEEEEEE!!!

I have ldyj's number and have promised to give her a call after the taping tomorrow night. I can't guaranty that I'll have anything more coherent to say than "OMG!OMG!OMG!", but I'll try to take some mental notes. :cryingwlaughter:

Later, all! :yahoo:

Well you better at least remember PANTS! :loveclaysbutt: & HAIR! missy :whistling-1:

OMG I am so excited for Clay and all of the fans who will be there for this once in a lifetime event! I want so much for this to be perfect for him!! Even with my own life in such a damn mess I can't seem to get past my own wishes for Clay's success. Am I crazy :fca:

EEEEEEEEEEE I can't wait for the RED to begin!

International Media just tweeted this:

On our to the Memorial Auditorium in Raleigh, NC, to shoot with CLAY AIKEN!

Lynda Loveland will interview Clay on her Morning Show Friday. We know this because she tweeted it at lloveland on Twitter.

I added the links to the Carolina blog; and, according to the hits, the word is getting out. :whistling-1:

Looking forward to the RED reports after the show! Happy Travels, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen: