Magical Mystery Date March 12/2010 Post Breakfast

FromClaygary

Signup list for the post-MMD Breakfast, Saturday March 13th at 9:30 AM :) (Please note change to time)

ATTENDANCE IS NOW CLOSED....as I am on my way to Raleigh and will have no further internet access. See you all in Raleigh!!

Our breakfast will once again take place at Tirnanog Irish Pub, the same restaurant we used for the Gala Breakfast in 2009.

Tir na nog is offering a Traditional Irish Breakfast Buffet for $11.95 per person.

Breakfast starts at 9:30 AM

Restaurant location, maps and food information can be accessed from the link above; you will pay at the restaurant that morning.

Important Information for this date:

Raleigh's annual St. Paddy's Day parade is this day. This will mean most vehicular access to the downtown area will be closed off by 9 AM that morning. Parking in the area of the restaurant will be extremely limited or non-existent. The best solution is to walk over from the Sheraton or the Marriott (approximately a 5-block walk).

Sure hope you can join us! We really enjoyed this restaurant and its staff following the Gala. :)

If you need further information, please post in the thread or PM me.

Attending:

FromClaygary

Evelyn+3

Lotus

Justanotherclayfan

2old4Clay

Toldforthis

claylove

georgiesmybaby

Sammie

aiken4aikeninnc

Michelle S.

FearofH20+2

cindilu2+Karen

HeatherCorbett + Dad

MaryJoanne123

Nekia

LauraQ

Banshee

jmh123+1

ncgurrl

Permaswooned

Nancela + Dianne

goldarngirl

ncsredclayrocks

luckiest1

crimsonice

claymatron

iammesmerized

AnnaG

clayitagain

Marie-Anne

cameocat

Smartypantsuz and NDD

iwannahear+DH

ncgran4clay

lindylo

CrazyaboutClay

booksmart

goodlife5 + DH

sugrbugr

cindydoe

ncclayfan

allclaylong

justforclay

canfly172

txfan

auntdementia

clayann

Alicia

rcknrllmom+2

champion124

desertrose

Karma + MrKarma

shineinnc

nicegurrl

mblovesclay+5

PoisonIvy

Claysangel

Poshpenny

smileaday24

plac8

scarlett

kimiye

solo

kandre

perusingone

Total 86 to here

They are such great people at Tirnanog Irish Pub.

FromClaygary thank you for arranging this. I will be there and can I bring a guest?

I think I may be the guest! Am rooming with Lotus this time, so would like to be at the breakfast.

Hi FromClaygary! This is Alison from Edmonton.

Tirnanog Irish Pub is across the street from Moore Square. Some more about the parade and the park fair.

A wonderful parade through downtown Raleigh complete with Pipe and drum bands, colorful floats, and horses! After the Parade is over the fun continues with the Wearin' O' the Green Festival in Moore Square. Highlights include live Irish music, traditional dance performances, jewelry and souvenir vendors, booths selling grub and stout and lots of fun activities for the kids!

Moore Square is also the starting and ending place for

Run for the Oaks

On your mark. Get Set. Go...Raleigh Parks and Recreation Department’s 2010 Run for the Oaks will be held March 13, 8:30 am at Moore Square Park!

The 2010 version of the Run for the Oaks will be the 28th annual running of this event...over 450 runners turned out on a cold rainy morning in 2009.

The 5K race starts and finish on Person Street next to Moore Square at the City Market.The 5K is the first race of the day starting at 8:30 a.m. The kid's run for children ages 10 or younger begins at 9:30 a.m. The course starts and finishes at the City Market. There will be water at the start and finish plus a water stop at the ½-way point. Splits will be called each mile. Registration and packet pickup will be held at the City Market.

*The Run for the Oaks also the fifth event in the eight-race Second Empire Spring 2010 Grand Prix Series*