Magical Mystery Date March 12/2010 Post Breakfast

FromClaygary

Oops. ACL mentioned that she signed up. I thought she was going to be leaving early, so didn't think she'd be able to make it from what she said. Glad you two can come. I see that Scarlett and I aren't on "the list" for the breakfast.

FromClaygary,

I posted in the main thread that day that you said you'd look into breakfast, that both Scarlett and I were in for the breakfast but I never went hunting for a specific thread to officially sign us up. Mea culpa. Is there still room?

ETA:

Both Scarlett and I are staying an extra day, if there are people staying who are interested in some supper thing on the Saturday, let me know.

Also, I have an extra room at the Marriott for the 12th and 13th if anybody is arriving "day of" and wants the room, let me know before I cancel it. Somebody at CV was able to transfer my name to her reservation for the 11th, 12th and 13th. Before I cancel the one for the 12th & 13th I thought I'd ask if anybody here wants it?

Can we meet at the Marriot at say 9:00am and walk to the restaurant I'was there when we went to the Gala but forget how to get there, I'am sure there is a group of people staying at Marriot that can go together. What does anyone else think?

Evelyn, 2old4clay and anyone else wanting to meet to walk over....the restaurant is really easy to get to from the Marriott and Sheraton.

If you use the link I posted on P. 1, in the "contacts" section of the restaurant's website, there is a mapping feature. The Marriott is at the corner of E. Martin and Fayetteville streets. (Fayetteville is the main street that leads down to the capitol building); just walk straight east on Martin (across Fayetteville) 2 blocks to S. Blount St and turn left. The restaurant is about 1/2 block down on the left.

I think it's a great idea for a group to meet at the Marriott and walk over together!

FromClaygary, can you please add one more guest for me and Cheri? Michelle Starks is going to be with us. So that should be, me, Cheri, Sammie, Terra & Michelle :)

ETA Oops, I thought we had Terra down already, but didn't see her listed...am I just missing her?

Pam

Sounds good! I'll add Michelle...it'll be good to see her...and Terra is there; she's still aiken4aiken etc, right? :)

PS...gotcha...champion - 1

Gotcha all! There should be no problem with room. :)

Yay! The reply box is normal! Somebody fixed it! :thewave::thankyou:

Fromclaygary,

Thanks for adding me but ya missed scarlett!

Scarlett and I are hanging out for another day... and I think maybe two... I haven't even booked a return flight yet... I could stay for March Break lol.

Is there anybody else staying, who wants to get together for a supper on Saturday night? Is there anything planned anywhere for that???