Magical Mystery Date March 12/2010 Post Breakfast

FromClaygary

At least a couple of members of the evil Houston Posse' would like to come-- Solo and Kimiye, and maybe KAndre and Perusing_One. Will update with better numbers after people reply.

<---Male? How did that happen? Do I now stand a chance with Clay?

At least a couple of members of the evil Houston Posse' would like to come-- Solo and Kimiye, and maybe KAndre and Perusing_One. Will update with better numbers after people reply.

<---Male? How did that happen? Do I now stand a chance with Clay?

Kimiye, I'll add you, Solo, Kandre and Perusing One to the list...today is the last day I can take additions, as I need to let the restaurant know how many to expect.

Cool.

Sooooooooo... who all is staying longer? Scarlett and I are staying Saturday. No specific plans. We're actually sharing a 12:50 flight on Sunday to Charlotte to get to our respective connecting flights to Texas and Ontario. We get to hang out at the Charlotte airport for like 3 hours together. Oye.

Anyhow...if anybody wants to do a Saturday supper, let me or Scarlett know OK?

Is there a deadline for letting you know or a maximum number that can attend? DMClovesOMC and I would love to try to attend with hopefully a third friend, but I won't know for sure until sometime tomorrow. We are staying at the Marriott, also. Can't wait to see CLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just copying over from the main thread.....:)

Thanks so much to all the attendees at our Post-Gah breakfast at Tyrnanog! We raised $409 for the National Inclusion Project from the raffle! I will ensure that is topped up to $425 and sent to them in the next few days.

Thanks everyone who attended, for your generosity!