Check In

Couch Tomato

Welcome to Claytonfan20. I hope you enjoy it here.

jamar, glad to know Creole is still a fan. Gee I can't believe I couldn't remember her name. I'm staying at the Crown Center so maybe we will run into each other. I'm thinking of traveling with some Smirnoff Vodka and Mango Martini mix to keep in my room. LOL Maybe we can fix us a drink. *g*

jamar, glad to know Creole is still a fan. Gee I can't believe I couldn't remember her name. I'm staying at the Crown Center so maybe we will run into each other. I'm thinking of traveling with some Smirnoff Vodka and Mango Martini mix to keep in my room. LOL Maybe we can fix us a drink. *g*

Oh great...I'm rooming with a lush.

Bring enough for me, OK? *g*

Oh great...I'm rooming with a lush.

Bring enough for me, OK? *g*

Okay taking orders. Name your poison. Mango, Apple, cosmo, or raspberry Martini...Maybe we should party in the room after the concert. :cryingwlaughter: Heck of a lot cheaper than 5-6 dollars a drink in the bars.....Hee

ldyjocelyn I drink about 4 times a year because I am such a light weight I will be loopy on two sips. LOL

Hello everybody,

I need a new homeboard. I was at the OFC but I just can't handle it there anymore.

Anyhoo I'm British - Liverpool - but now I live in British Columbia, Canada.

First found Clay at the AI2 finale, a bit late I know, but better late than never I say. I came running in from the kitchen to see who was singing and that as they say - was it. Hook, line and sinker.

I'm a married mommy and a student of Archaeology/Ancient History. I can knit like a demon and spend much out of my time out in the garden.

Hope to get to know some of you in time.

Welcome, oldnaiken! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

British Columbia -- so weren't you breathing the same air as Clay and David Foster a week ago? :P

I'm a newbie, too, just a week ahead of you. I never have been able to handle the OFCMB, except for the blogging threads we have in the Fan Club Forum. I do enjoy writing/reading in the blogs and have many friends among that community.

You will have to show us some of your gardening handiwork sometime. Hope you enjoy FCA! :RedGuy:

Caro listen.gif

hello there everybody!!

I'm cpnina, board name, Penny otherwise. I live in Maryland and am 56 chronologically but 17 or 18 fangirly-wise!! I am feeling almost exactly like I used to over George Harrison of The Beatles. I have been a fan since the show.

I have been to just about every tour except JNT '01 and the AI2 tour. We here where I live have been blessed in that Clay's been near enough for me to see him so much.

There isn't anything about Clay I find fault with except that he isn't reading this over my shoulder-- otherwise he's PEREFCT!!

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!!

Oh yeah, and I mainly post to LBCFA (Lecherous Broads For Clay Aiken), and sometimes to Claymaniacs....

Hi everyone!

My screen name, Maddy, is not my real name, but it's what friends call me at OFC where my SN is Madaelynn, which is also not my real name. Confused??? My real name is very short and I've always wished I had a long romantic name like one finds in classic literature, so I just made up a name that looked good.

(I'm so lame.)

I live in north Texas, am married and have a grown daughter, son-in-law, and two cute grandsons.

My husband likes Clay and thinks he has a terrific voice. He loves old time rock & roll, not a fan of ballads, so he was sorely disappointed that Clay didn't come anywhere close to us for the JBT. Needless to say, I was too. Thank God and talented Clay fans for clack!

Only tours I've been to are IT and NAT. I do hold tickets to this summer's DCT in Tulsa. :Tour3:

DH is taking me. (He's a sweetie!) I hope to see you there!

I've been a devoted slave fan of Clay's since hearing him sing DLTSGDOM in the Wild card show, and feel sorry for people who don't "know" him as well as we do and who don't recognize the amazing talent, gorgeous looks, sexiness, BWAHworthy sense of humor, and loving heart he has.

Couchie, you said "Clay is the object of our AFFECTION." Yes Yes ! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

My main board is CV, where I'm IrishEyes.

Carolina Clay recommended FCA, so I'm here, and know I'll enjoy it. I know a bunch of you from CV and from lurking at CH.

My main hobbies are collecting spores, molds, and fungus.

jk. That's a line from Ghostbusters that always cracked me up. :cryingwlaughter:

Caro, Hi girl!!!

Edited by Maddy

I can knit like a demon and spend much out of my time out in the garden.

Hey Oldnaiken - ... looks like the Evil Houston Posse may make a grab for you since they are a crafty bunch! Welcome.

Oh yeah, and I mainly post to LBCFA (Lecherous Broads For Clay Aiken), and sometimes to Claymaniacs....

Hi Penny! Love the Broads! Always have! Is Claymaniacs Kim's (of Clay Report) group? I khnow there is a Claymaniac and a Claymaniacs website and I always get confused about which one is hers.

My main hobbies are collecting spores, molds, and fungus.

Welcome Maddy. I love that name... but for less regal reasons. One of my favorite all time tV shows is Moonlighting.

Hope to see you all on the board and populating some of our other threads.

Hi FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I’m a transplanted Yankee now residing in Georgia and have been a Clay fan since AI2. My first board was CB then RHT. I was a part of the mass exodus from RHT to CV (with a brief stay at OMC until they mercifully kicked us out), and finally back to CV where I established the Paint Shop Pro forum. (the amazingly talented Cindilu was one of my first students). :clap:

I have a blog at the OFC (Sally888 there), but have not updated it in nearly a year.

I’m a retired photographer/graphic editor, currently trying to learn how to shoot and edit videos.

I joined here a week or so ago and was delighted to see so many of my old friends.

Thanks for making a place for non-pod people and for allowing me to join you.

…BTW, my real name is Sally

Edited by Sally

Welcome to all! And Penny! My good buddy Claygasm is a diehard George Harrison fan! You two MUST talk!

And it's so cool to find out about the talents of all Clay's fans...I know absolutely nuttin' 'bout nuttin' 'bout cameras and whatnot. So my hats off to you all!

(This post brought to you by our friendly exclamation point.)

Well I suppose I should introduce myself by telling you all how creative and accomplished I am, but alas it's not to be. I have little skills aside from making my daughter laugh and causing trouble at home whenever I can seize the opportunity. My interests lie mostly in the out of doors, a little painting and MUSIC.

Clay was little more than a blip on my radar a year ago. I've never belonged to any boards before.

Now I'm toast! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

p.s. I live in N. Cal and hope to meet a few other fans in this vast area of the country someday.