Check In

Couch Tomato

OMG someone actually read the rules? Oh well we won't hold it against her.

Welcome clazycoffin! I hope you don't think we are like that other board! You may want to ban yourself before we'd ever ban you!

We are just here to have fun and love that Clay Aiken.

Welcome to FCA, clayzycoffin! :arg-dancing-welcome-whitebg-url

:hello: Hi all!! Just joined today. My name is the same everywhere I post. Some may recognize it, but most probably won't.

I found Clay Aiken on AI2 and have been head over heels ever since (much to my husband's dismay).

I found the internet after the AI5 finale and have spent a copious amount of time getting to know the fans and feeding my Clay addiction.

It's nice to be here!!!!

:hello: Hi all!! Just joined today. My name is the same everywhere I post. Some may recognize it, but most probably won't.

I found Clay Aiken on AI2 and have been head over heels ever since (much to my husband's dismay).

I found the internet after the AI5 finale and have spent a copious amount of time getting to know the fans and feeding my Clay addiction.

It's nice to be here!!!!

Hi Sue, nice to meet you and welcome to FCA. I'm surprised the husbands haven't put together a support group yet heee.

It's nice to be here!!!!

Hi Sue, nice to meet you and welcome to FCA. I'm surprised the husbands haven't put together a support group yet heee.

I'm so glad they haven't figured that out yet!!! they'd compare notes and it may not be pretty......

Welcome, Sue! I recognize your name... I'm thinking you've done some montages? :welcome:

Welcome, Sue! I recognize your name... I'm thinking you've done some montages? :welcome:

I've done one or two montages!! and THANK YOU!!!

Yep I knew I knew your name from somewhere!

Welcome to the most fun board out there!

:hello: everyone!

Just joined today! My name is Terra. I'm from NC, born and raised. I live about an hour from Raleigh. I post on a few different boards, but the one I post most often in is RHT and my screenname there is also claytonsgirl. I fell for Clay during the Wild Card show and have been hooked on him ever since.

Nice to be here!

:thbighug-1:

Terra

I don't think I have a home board. I post on AI.com as tribeca because I am so creative with names (same here it is the restaurant across the street from me)

I am extremely bad at the Internet but I do try hard.

I discovered Clay on AI & have tried to follow him ever since.

I really liked this board because it didn't seem negative like some other Clay boards I lurked at

I don't do anything for fun. I just work to survive. At least that's what it feels like these days

Welcome again, tribeca! Glad you decided to de-lurk & join us. :) Don't worry about not being good with the internet - practice makes perfect, so just keep posting & soon you'll be a pro!

Hi my name is Cathy Walker. I absolutely think Clay is the best, :P

have been a fan almost since the beginning,

Had a bit of a set back in Sept. but realized it had nothing to do with me. Parker sure is a sweety.

Will be a claymate for as long as I can be.

I am in my mid 40's and am also a proud Christian claynadian.

Hi everyone.... my name is Julie

and I go by the name girlcanuck ... i have been a fan of Clay's since day one....

and will be forever... finding Clay on AI2 .. was a blessing for me...it gave me something to look forward to week after week... since i was going through chemo at the time... it made me forget about my problems and lifted up my spirits...

i see alot of names that i recognize from other boards...

i am happy to find this board... i like the format ...

I am a grandmother of three beautiful little girls... Ava, Mya and Gabriella...

ava and mya are twins who are 17 month old.. while gabriella is almost two month old...

I am so blessed...

i look forward to posting on this board..... oh and :loveclaysbutt::cryingwlaughter: