Check In

Couch Tomato

*waves* Hello FCA!

I came around just looking for pictures last night but you all seem like such a nice group I decided to join! :) I recognize a lot of names even though I don't know how many of you recognize mine. I mostly post on the OFC but I'm an occasional poster at CB and CV (all the same screename). I've been trying to maybe find another kind of home but haven't found my niche yet. The only way to find out is to jump in, right?

So some basic info... I'm 22, from Michigan (the Detroit area, specifically) and my name actually isn't Jill. I do go by Shorty though! *g*

My Clay story isn't that interesting. January 2004, an old friend, a LOT of badgering and a song later ("Invisible", awww) I was hooked and have been ever since. I LOVE being on this crazy ride and I hope he doesn't make us get off anytime soon!! I've only been to 9 concerts and Spamalot but they've all been highlights in my life.

I should go find out how to put up an avvie, eh? :)

Welcome Shorty--I've been called that a few times myself. :cryingwlaughter: Hope you like it here. :welcome:

Hi I'm catherinewalker, I live in Southern Ontario on the Lake

I saw Clay in concert for the first time in Aug of this past year in Windsor.

One night my daughter asked me to come and see this guy that looked like her friend Bobby and have been hooked ever since. His eyes were the first thing that I noticed then the voice. I feel like a teenager all over again even tho I am over 40.

My husband came with me to the concert and I have thanked my daughter A LOT for the tickets she bought.

Thank you ldyjocelyn,& shortyjill,

where did dog walker come from lol. I stopped doing that 4-1/2 years ago when my dog almost thru out my hip. Now hubby does it.

Shortyjill I live close to you if you live in Detroit

You change your membership level with the number of posts you do. Everyone starts out as a "dog walker." I'd have to look up the levels, but I think after 50 posts you move up. couchie is our highest level, as "baby sitter." I'm one of the next ones, with "personal manager." I think I should be hitting baby sitter soon!

I wrote something earlier and don't see it, oh well.

Even tho hubby teases me relentlessly, I heard him tell someone that he had a fantastic time. Clay & Reuben were hysterical. He even stood outside with me and a friend after the show to see Clay when he went on his bus, and sure enuf Clay waved back at us, but no bus line that night. My dream came true just going to the concert. Like of all the places in Canada the man could go he picked Windsor, I call the DIVINE INTERVENTION. :04:

Welcome catscanadian! I live in London, about an hour from Sarnia. I think it's wonderful that you discovered Clay at the Windsor concert! It was such a great concert.....there were 40 of us who made the "big" drive LOL. That was by far the closest Clay concert ever.

hi again everyone

I guess you could say I have been on the "RIDE" since almost the beginning. In 08 My daughter went away to School. It was at the same time is when Clay "came out from behind the actor's curtain" and has had a corner of my heart since.

After thinking thru some stuff I came to the realization that Clay disclosure had nothing to do with me. He (unknowingly)

changed my life for the good, also helped me get over some phobias. I have written to him on the OFC a couple time and he even answered one of my question on the OLD OFC. I was thudding all over the place in my mind. Couldn't do that in RL, lol.

I for one NEVER, EVER thought that I would EVER get the chance to see him in concert. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh man, what a night.

If you celebrate I hope you have a Happy Easter.

At the bottom of the page on a thread there is usually a link for adding pics and such, where is it on this thread?

Where are you talking about "adding a picture?"

Do you want to attach a picture to a post? If so, look for the "Browse" button just below the text box and then "Attach" the file.

If you're looking to add pictures as signatures -- our board isn't set up for that, for the reason that more than a few of us *coughlikemecough* read at work and we don't want to draw attention to that. Hee.

If you're looking at adding a profile picture (like what jmh has under her name in the post above yours) though -- email me and I can talk you through this process..

hi again i can't see the browse and attach buttons

all i see is add reply and post and use full editor