Check In

Couch Tomato

Hi IS THERE A PHOTOBUCKET ICON CUZ ALL MY PHOTOS ARE IN THERE, I DON'T SEE IT AT ALL.

I don't know how many times I have tried to erase that last post yesterday as I sent you an email ldyjocelyn.

Now it is saying I can't add image extention

hi again, Now I am beyond frustrated. It can't put my URL code in so I can upload a picture for my avatar. I traied usong thr PAINT icon and don't know how enlarge or decrease a picture with it.

Edited by catscanadian

I have a question -- are you trying to put this image in as your signature (like I have the signature line from Glee on all my posts)? Or under your name in each post? If you're trying as a signature -- you can't do it on this board, we don't allow that. But if it's the other one, let me know, and we'll try to figure it out.

Not a signature but a picture above the word DOGWALKER, like your pic of Clay at the telethon recently.

or jmh123's pic of Clay on the STOOP

I swear I must NOT be the brightest crayon in the box. Now I can't find out where to add my birthday. Can anyone help me plz.

Both of your questions involve your settings. To get to this:

• Make sure you're logged in
  • Click on your screen name at the top right hand side of the screen and select "My Settings"
  • You'll be at a page that says "Your Options" toward the middle left side of the screen, with the word "Settings" highlighted underneath that
  • Next to that word is "Profile;" click on that.

OK, at this point, you are at the page ("Change Profile Information") that will allow you to add your birthday information (you may need to scroll down slightly to see this place).
To add your profile (also known as avatar) picture:
  • Follow the steps above to get to the profile page
  • On the left hand side of the screen, click "Change Avatar"
  • At this point, either paste the photobucket URL of the picture in the appropriate place, or search your computer and upload. If using photobucket, make sure you copy the URL code, NOT the image code.

I THINK the board will shrink the picture to size, although I'm not totally positive on that.

I hope this all helps!

I was able to add my birthday but still can't add a picture. :(

this is my pic , I hope it worked

Are you trying to upload the picture from your computer, or link to a picture in photobucket?

And while I'm trying to figure this all out, please post on the regular thread. Suggest a topic for discussion; join in the conversation (although with Clay not-in-sight, the discussion has been a bit slow). You'll learn more about us, and maybe someone there can help you as well...

Our main discussion thread...

I never have luck uploading straight from my computer, my avi is hosted off-site. Try uploading your picture to http://www.tinypic.com/ You get a shortened link so it fits the character (and size) limit. The only weird thing is they do require you to use one of those security captchas.

so apparently it didn't work . : (

oh great, a link but still no pic .

2je5xqb.jpg[ Red x's hmmmm

2je5xqb.jpg[ Red x's hmmmm

OK, You've got WAY too much code in here. Let me try it.

2je5xqb.jpg

And I can't get it to work either.

catscanadian, can you just simply cut and paste photobucket link that you're trying to insert and put it into a post here. I gotta see what that link looks like.

No ldyjocelyn I can't copy and paste, it won't let me.

Hi

I was FINALLY able to send a picture to ldyjocelyn. I sent it thru YAHOO, I hope you are able to put it up.

That was the email address I send my picture to, ldyjocelyn.

No it wasn't my bad.

I think I FINALLY got it right. biggrin.gif

Nothing like taking up the whole dang thread.clay.gif

Hey! I got the email! I downloaded the picture to my computer, but for some reason, it wouldn't let me upload it as an avatar. HOWEVER -- I added it to MY photobucket account, and was able to link it to your profile as an avatar! HOORAY!