Check In

Couch Tomato

Thank you (^-^)

This is not my kitty but I have an orange one and he has to endure my listening to Clay's music. cryingwlaughter.gif

Hi-my name is Linda. I live in the Midwest.

I found Clay the summer of 2012 on youtube, watching the Neil Sedaka tribute. Clay and Solitaire. Never been a real fan of anyone, but then, Clay is one of a kind.

My home site is, soon to be was, the OFC.

Not sure how this site works, this is the farthest I have ventured.

I either post a Lot, or nothing. Love pictues and videos of Clay. :rainbowsmile:

:welcome: Hi ninna!

We use a linear thread around here, and it's located in the "Let's Talk About Clay" section. The current thread is titled "Everywhere He Goes, the People Love Him!" I hope you come join us. We've been pretty quiet around here, so we can use new blood, and I look forward to getting to know you.

For the record, my Photobucket account is quite full, and I tend to post pictures....

I'm sorry you lost your "home," but I hope you enjoy it here!

Hi, I’m VoxAngelicus at The Clayboard. I also belong to Clayversity, where my board name is Chi-townGram, but I rarely post there. In real life my name is Julie. I’m retired and living in a suburb of Chicago, and I have 8 grandkids—-hence my CV board name. I’ve been Clay’s fan since Idol. My CB board name VoxAngelicus means “voice of an angel;” that’s how Clay’s singing sounds to me. Thanks for adding me! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VoxAngelicus said:

Hi, I’m VoxAngelicus at The Clayboard. I also belong to Clayversity, where my board name is Chi-townGram, but I rarely post there. In real life my name is Julie. I’m retired and living in a suburb of Chicago, and I have 8 grandkids—-hence my CV board name. I’ve been Clay’s fan since Idol. My CB board name VoxAngelicus means “voice of an angel;” that’s how Clay’s singing sounds to me. Thanks for adding me! 

Hi Vox!  Glad you're here!  Please join in if we have anything to discuss on our main thread.  Just a reminder, we're a PUBLIC board....

On 1/23/2022 at 8:06 PM, VoxAngelicus said:

Hi Vox,
...your intro here was reminder I should also add mine, albeit belatedly 
...since joining FCA early 2020 and previously communicating few times via PM,   I just recently posted for 1st time on main thread 
...had followed early seasons of AI when it was on Fox---with lots free time during early covid isolation,  rediscovered Clay's music and pretty much read/viewed/listened to everything on Clay that was online
...had been following his weekly podcast, all 91 episodes, and replayed many good conversations multiple times
...me...
...retired from food industry as product developer, widowed, lived/worked 10+ years in Ontario,Canada, then NJ/NY,  now home base Houston TX with summers in Seattle WA
...goal is to maintain 30 minutes daily exercise and considered successful if 3x/wk, but motivation is low after reluctantly hanging up skis 2 seasons ago
...and biggest goal is checking off bucket list item of listening to Clay singing 'live'
  • Like 1