#57: Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My, my, my...my boyfriend is making me feel all cougarish and slinky and growly
    • I'd better hold on to my fedora cos I ain't seen nothing yet!
    • He exhilarates me!
    • Unremitting Fangirl reporting for duty. I'm easy and I'm proud of it!
    • The man is made of awesome.
    • Clay Aiken can still curl my toes.
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan.

:GM_FCA:

39 Days until June 1st and The New CD!

:04:

59 Days until Clay Brings Broadway Home to NC! :yahoo:

76 Days until Clay Addresses The Key Club Convention!:yahoo:

91 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!

:09:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Well the top half of the pic is on letter head from an Amex email so the cat is out of the bag!

What does this mean?Is clay part of some sort of amex promotion? I know they do concert tickets.

A few shows (Hammond being one of them) is offering a presale to American Express card holders. I guess an email went out last night publicizing the show in this manner...hence the picture completion.

I admit it...I looked, but only briefly. Hee. Can't wait to see it in biggie size!

After looking at the link I can't help but liken Clay to a butterfly emerging from a cocoon! The picture is so artistic like nothing we have seen of him before. He is now getting to record the music he likes to sing and from all appearances he has a lot of control now. He has broken free finally from the trappings of AI/RCA and is flying free! This is Clay Aiken the 2.0 version we are seeing now!

I get the feeling I'd better hold on to my fedora cos I ain't seen nothing yet!

We have another bit-o-Clay!

I've been wondering who Clay reminded me of on the cover of Tried & True - the attitude of his face. I finally thought of it tonight, looked it up. I've never thought Clay resembled Peter O'Toole in any way, but that expression, so resolute, so romantic, so Lawrence of Arabia.

:yeahthat:

Another look, although it is more of an attitude than actual appearance is the Cary grant look. Very suave and always beautifully dressed.

keeping... Fear... Someone somewhere mentioned how much the CD cover reminds them of Alan Ladd, and I have to totally agree. That was one gorgeous man and Clay's CD cover does have that look about him. Whewww!

I can't wait to get the Clack of Larry King. That reformed gay pastor won't stand a chance against Clay's intelligence and speaking skills. Actually sounds like it will be very interesting... if only they could get rid of LK. LOL

I just read Bob Botsford's blog from the link on this article. This got my heart racing. I cannot imagine what this interview will be like. I am so proud of Clay for taking this whole thing on and agreeing to be on Larry King Live.

I think it's wonderful that Clay will be on LKL tomorrow night. I almost never watch Larry King but I think it's a win-win for Clay. He discussed the privacy of his sexuality on LK once before and talked about the attitudes of his church, so now I think it's appropriate for him to go back on this show and further discuss his views. Larry King is hard to look at, that's for sure. I hope they keep the camera focused on Clay. And, I sincerely hope Clay and Jennifer are in a separate segment from those other two.

Actually, I can probably stomach Larry more than Jay Leno. I have no use for that man for a lot of reasons, including his peurile jabs at Clay. He's a weasel, but I'll watch his sorry ass if Clay goes on to promote Tried & True, and at least hope that Leno will put his old unfunny jokes out to pasture forever. Maybe he'll see the light and, if not, as John Lennon famously said, "Time wounds all heels."

I've made myself pretty clear how I feel about AI lately, so I won't go into what I've read about the lame reference to Clay last night. I'll just say this, Clay drew first blood when he said that he didn't watch Idol because "Once you know how the sausage is made, you don't want to eat it." It must get all over AI to be getting beat by DWTS this season. It must further utterly gall them that their two highest rated finales were both dominated by Clay Aiken, and that these rankings will likely stand.

I love the incredibly sexy pictures of Clay for the new album. These will add to my increasingly-adored collection of Sexy Clay CDs! I treasure them all. OMG! Tomorrow night Clay is going to be on my HDTV, with close-ups too I hope. I've been missing him so MUCH!

:GE_FCA:

Exciting times are here again! The new Carolina On My Mind blog includes information on CD release party planning, the Larry King Live appearance, and Timeless Ticket tour sales for Friday and next week. Featured are the "2010" montage by gerwhisp with graphics by AmazingCA and Fountaindawg.

Thank you for your visits/comments/retweets/reposts/etc. They all help spread the word about Clay. :wub:

Grandchildren Report: Lia had her first taste of French fries today. I think she likes them because she ate Kai's box of fries while he spent his McDonalds time playing. He was a mite upset, to say the least! :lol:

Perhaps we are going through "the change" at the OFC. :cryingwlaughter:

Happy "early" TGIF! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

:GM_FCA:

38 Days until June 1st and The New CD!

:04:

58 Days until Clay Brings Broadway Home to NC!

:yahoo:

75 Days until Clay Addresses The Key Club Convention!

:yahoo:

90 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins! :09:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Been reading around a bit, and it seems the LKL news has been taken off the OFC, and it's also not on Larry's page. However, the Facebook status hasn't been removed. I think we may have to cross our fingers for this one!

Last picture piece today! EEEEEEEEE!

Been reading around a bit, and it seems the LKL news has been taken off the OFC, and it's also not on Larry's page. However, the Facebook status hasn't been removed. I think we may have to cross our fingers for this one!

Last picture piece today! EEEEEEEEE!

I think the only reason it has been taken off the OFC news page is because it bumped the cluzzle and I think they may want to keep that front and center until it is complete. I had to go to "older news" to find it yesterday. There is still a thread at the OFC about the LKL appearance. I think if he were not going to be on there would an official announcement rather than them just taking it off the OFC. It would seem odd not to address it and just leave people hanging and wondering.

Kim

I believe Clay will be on LKL, so I'm gonna watch it. I may have to put my fingers in my ears when Larry and some of the guests speak but at least I'll be watching. Clay always does a great job when he appears on LKL. I wanna be wowed by Clay's brain cells. :flirtysmile3:

I hope everyone has a great day today. :04: We get the last piece of the puzzle today! :whee:

Me either.

I am looking forward to LKL tonight, whether or not Clay is on. I hope Jennifer is able to hold her own against the two pastors, but I know Clay will be able to too, if given the chance. I love to hear him speak almost as much as I love to hear him sing. This is a very important topic and I am thrilled that Clay has the guts to take it on.

From Twitter:

clayaiken Uh oh! A power outage at our server bank means Clay's site is down. We're aware & working quickly to fix it. More updates soon!

less than 20 seconds ago via TweetDeck

I did finally get in. Slurp!

Me thinks their power outage is from the fan's hormonal charges...

Finally got into the OFC to see the picture; I never save pictures of Clay...the only one I have is my avatar...but I did save that one. Still think there should have been a martini sitting on the railing next to his hand.

I would have to say that is one of my favorite pictures of Clay...love the hair, love the look....he has grown into his looks nicely and is movie-star handsome...can you imagine using that picture on magazine covers or seeing it on posters in the stores, etc. Just perfect.

Kim