#57: Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My, my, my...my boyfriend is making me feel all cougarish and slinky and growly
    • I'd better hold on to my fedora cos I ain't seen nothing yet!
    • He exhilarates me!
    • Unremitting Fangirl reporting for duty. I'm easy and I'm proud of it!
    • The man is made of awesome.
    • Clay Aiken can still curl my toes.
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan.

They must have edited a lot because the guy tweeted a couple of days ago

Clay Aiken was just here and I swear I never laughed so hard in my life - and in front of the cameras! I love dark, twisted humor."

He also says at the end that they have to go before the censors get them (paraphrased) so you really have to wonder what else went on cuz I didn't hear/see anything censor-worthy. Dang! I wanna know!

Somebody ought to tell Clay that US Weekly is smut! :whistling-1:

eeeeeeeeeeee

Clay's performance on The View was fantastic. I love this version much better than his old arrangement and I loved that too. His voice was perfection.

I can not stand The View. I like each of the ladies on their own but together UGH.

Off to watch the rest of the clack.

When the sun goes down I'll go get my CD LOL. My car is parked because the tags have expired. And I work in the middle of the GHETTO and there was just no way for me to get anywhere before, after or during lunch yesterday.

Do we know which stores have the deluxe version?

eeeeeeeeeeee

Clay's performance on The View was fantastic. I love this version much better than his old arrangement and I loved that too. His voice was perfection.

I can not stand The View. I like each of the ladies on their own but together UGH.

Off to watch the rest of the clack.

When the sun goes down I'll go get my CD LOL. My car is parked because the tags have expired. And I work in the middle of the GHETTO and there was just no way for me to get anywhere before, after or during lunch yesterday.

Do we know which stores have the deluxe version?

Best Buy and Barnes & Noble, but call first or check their websites for in-store pickup.

I also got mine at B&N, but it was $18.00. Also the kind folks at itunes sent me a new download so I have all the songs from them now. :04:

They no longer do dancing fruit or vegetables on the OFC. Ah, the end of an era.

I was just on iTunes and T&T is #10 in album sales. Not surprisingly after The View today, the top downloaded song from T&T is Unchained Melody, followed by Can't Take My Eyes OO You, and You Don't Have to Say You Love Me.

Still catching up - I think I read that the picture with Parker was different from the other ones used in the People article from 2008. so I capped it.

Parker_View2010.jpg

Thank you so much for that. I love that picture. :flirtysmile3:

:flirtysmile3: YayI hope the Joy Behar interview will be on youtube. I get CNN but it must be some sort of international version since her show isn't on . :cry4:
It isn't exactly CNN, ausdon - it's HeadlineNews (HN or HLN) if that makes a difference. It's already up on clackunlimited though.

Thanks Cindilu

Good morning! :hello:

Yesterday was a cornucopia of clack, I'm expecting the same today Clay. I'll be at work but will have lots of time tonight. :lilredani:

I opened the dvd last night and just love the six minute behind the scenes episode. He looks great and sounds great plus it brought back memories of thr PBS taping, which to me, was the most fantastic Clay event ever. Finally something superceded the skating show in LV.

I'm gonna have to rewatch the US Magazine video again as I keep remembering his low key comments and cracking up. He is so witty. :flirtysmile3:

:GM_FCA:

2 Days until Clay is on CBS Early Show!:yahoo:

9 Days until The PBS Special Airs in Chicago!:yahoo:

18 Days until Clay is Bringing Broadway Home to NC!

:yahoo:

35 Days until Clay is addressing The Key Club Convention!

:yahoo:

50 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!:09:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

The Clack gods are smiling.

This Clack Watcher's eyes are rolling back in her head from sheer happiness. :dead-1:

And I feel like I've got a hangover today.

Thank God there's more clack coming today!

God, I love driving right now. It gives me a good chance to listen to my CD uninterrupted. This morning, I had the girl in the Starbuck's drive through window dancing and singing along to Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You. I guess I had it turned up kinda loud. smile.gif

ETA: EEEEEEEEE, Canadian Beatle fans! Paul has just been announced for a Toronto concert in August! Thank God it doesn't conflict with Windsor!

Anyone know anything about this? Not a great tweet but who is smiley radio?

bclark206@smileyradioshow How ironic Clay Aiken will be on your show on "no refusal" Friday!

Dave Smiley, WZPL, Indianapolis

No Refusal Friday: Jon McLaughlin, Need To Breathe, & Clay Aiken!

Looks like he's doing the radio interviews on Friday!

http://www.fox40.com/news/fox40_live/

Another interview. Basically the same stuff but we found out he likes Blue Cheese dressing, Target better than WM, Dogs over cats, favourite singer...himself ha ha no Ruben, Chinese over Mexican food and New York over LA.

Favourite subject: social studies

mac or pc: mac

fav. salad dressing: bluecheese

walmart or target: target

born where: raleigh

mexican or chinese: chinese

favourite season: fall

LA or NY: NY

Do you facebook: I do

cat or dog: dog

first job: bagger at win dixie

favourite sport to watch: college basketball

favourite band or singer: can i say myself? ha ha I'll say ruben studdard

MIX 105.1 in Orlando

Guess who will be joining “The Morning MIX with Scott McKenzie” tomorrow morning at 8:10? You got it, Clay Aiken! He has a new album out and he’ll be on to chat about it and what he’s been up to Friday morning.

At the rate we keep getting "stuff" I don't know if we can keep up!

I know, and I'm SUPPOSED to be working! LOL

Work...what's that? Oh i know a four letter word!