#58: The man is made of awesome!

Thread Title  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay Aiken can still curl my toes
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan
    • He's still beautiful, sings beautifully and he's still OURS
    • He's made of awesome wrapped in fabulous with a little more awesome sprinkled on top!!
    • Forget life -- It's Clay time!

Terrance Mann Fans Find Clack!

This is too cute! Thanks to Play at CH:

That's so funny. I'm a Live Journal member (for my other obsession) so it was pretty cool to find myself there when I clicked.

cindilu2 here is a pic from CV that the Terrance Mann fans might like and a couple we might like*g*.

post-292-127734549322_thumb.jpg

post-292-127734551041_thumb.jpg

post-292-127734552341_thumb.jpg

Terrance Mann Fans Find Clack!

This is too cute! Thanks to Play at CH:

That's so funny. I'm a Live Journal member (for my other obsession) so it was pretty cool to find myself there when I clicked.

cindilu2 here is a pic from CV that the Terrance Mann fans might like and a couple we might like*g*.

Phew. Clay is always gorgeous - but there is just something about him still photos that is just... gah. He just takes my breath away.

I'm sure the mann_power peeps will love that one, too! TYVM.

alienpal, one of my PBS colleagues who is program manager at WKNO Memphis, posted this tonight at the OFC and asked me to share it on other boards -- she doesn't post anywhere else. She called around and got a rough status report on where Clay's special stands so far with the other PBS stations. In some cases, as you'll see, she's included some pledge phone numbers as well. She and I will update this list periodically.

Info she has gathered:

WKNO/Memphis 8/15 at 8p, 11p and 2a 800-895-8810

KQED/San Francisco 8/2 at 9p, 8/7 at 9p and 1030p 800-568-9999

WLJT/Martin TN 7/31 at 7p 800-366-9558

KERA/Dallas will air in Aug

NPT/Nashville 8/1 at 8p 800-355-5210

OPB/Oregon state network will air in Sept

WILL/Champagne-Urbana will air in Sept

KVIE/Sacramento 7/31 at 930a, 8/6 at 8p

OETA/Oklahoma state network 8/7

KAET/Phoenix working on Aug, iffy

WGBH/Boston probably in Aug

Vegas PBS will air in Aug

Rocky Mtn PBS/Denver 7/31 at 4p, 8/1 at 1130p 800-274-6666

WFYI/Indianapolis working on Aug

WUSF/Tampa will air in Aug

New Hampshire Public TV 8/2 at 930p

UNCTV/North Carolina state network working on it

WGTE/Toledo 8/2 at 1p & 10p, 8/6 at 11p 800-380-4664

WTTW/Chicago will air again in Sept, date TBD 773-588-1111

Collected by fans and already posted online:

WCNY/Syracuse will air in Sept

WMFE/Orlando 8/5 at 8p

WETA/Wash DC 8/4 at 8p

KCTS/Seattle 8/1 at 8p

WCET/Cincinnati 8/5 at 8p

WXEL/West Palm Beach will air in Aug

WPBT/Miami will air in Aug

Think TV/Dayton 8/5 at 930p

Thanks pink, I didn't want to email our stations. This way is much more efficient.

So I guess NC will be all or none. I really, really hope it shows in Hi Def if they do show it. I sat so far back at the taping I could barely see that it was Clay and was hoping to see it better at home. I made my husband hold back on the amount of his donation to PBS this month, telling him I would donate a lot more in August. We watch all the PBS stations and almost never miss the News Hour.

More goodies from toni7babe at CV

merrieeee... dang it woman, you beat me to the goodiest of them all.

BBH.jpg

BBH2.jpg

S.W.O.O.N... he is just so scrumptious!

I am now alternating between Mackie and TMC, but I repeat TMC before going back to Mackie... LOL! I hope Scarlett has TMC, her video is HD and soooo clear and beautiful... the video and the man and the voice!!!

:GM_FCA:

Don't forget...A Day in The Life of Clay Aiken today on Popeater!

14 Days until Clay is Addressing The Key Club Convention!:yahoo:

29 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!:09:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Thanks to everyone for the recaps, pictures and such for the week. It's been great being able to keep up with Clay while I'm away from home. Looking forward to watching the Popeater stuff tonight when I get back to the hotel.

Yesterday was an interesting day. The Newseum is really fascinating, and I enjoyed every exhibit there. The only bad thing was that I attempted to go down two steps at once without meaning to, and today, my ankle and foot are a bit stiff and sore. Fortunately, today is a fairly light day touring wise. Tomorrow, the "work" part of this working vacation begins, as the conference starts then.

As to MTK and TMC, after listening to both of them all the way through once, I have subsequently listened to MTK all the way through another 10 times, and the last 10 seconds of TMC about 50 times. Both are addicting. I just don't have the patience to wait through the entire TMC to hear the last fabulous 10 seconds with his thrilling vocal prowess.

I'm so behind with the T&T song-of-the-day. I need to get on the stick with Moon River and Who's Sorry Now, hopefully later today.

My pop-loving younger sister, whose favorite song on OMWH has always been Falling and who is going to see Clay & Ruben this summer in Biloxi, told me she now wishes the tour was just Clay doing the songs from Tried & True. She really, really LOVES it. Made my day.

A day in the life

Gah slurp thud!!!!!!!!

It's the popeater thing. It shows him before the View interview and in a car going from one interview to another. The last one is him wearing a "lumberjack shirt" and wait for it....suspenders! (It a shout out to the fans from over the border *g*)

His hair looks great and he is also wearing the silver jacket and at one point they show him from the rear and his jacket is caught up and it is just so Clay!

He is playing with his iPad and says that this is all hard work.

post-292-127739911774_thumb.jpg

post-292-127739912567_thumb.jpg

This one became my desktop in 2 second flat. :cryingwlaughter:

OMG suspenders Clay_desktop.bmp

Here's a version with smaller resolution so it'll show up in the post:

388932176.jpg

Oh Gah! I sooo don't have time to do this today but I had to log in just for this one.

How much do I love this guy???? :wub:

Made of awesome? He's made of awesome wrapped in fabulous with a little more awesome sprinkled on top!!

Thanks to everyone for the recaps, pictures and such for the week. It's been great being able to keep up with Clay while I'm away from home. Looking forward to watching the Popeater stuff tonight when I get back to the hotel.

Yesterday was an interesting day. The Newseum is really fascinating, and I enjoyed every exhibit there. The only bad thing was that I attempted to go down two steps at once without meaning to, and today, my ankle and foot are a bit stiff and sore. Fortunately, today is a fairly light day touring wise. Tomorrow, the "work" part of this working vacation begins, as the conference starts then.

ldyj... sorry bout your ankle! The Newseum is one place I did not get to.

Poor "Who's Sorry Now" didn't get much love or hate, even with an extra day. The song of the day today is

Breaking Up is Hard to Do

jmh... I think with all the excitement of BBH and now Popeater, the songs are getting ignored/forgotten. Maybe we should try again next week. I know I just have to keep watching TMC and MTK and reading/watching Popeater and I haven't even played the CD since BBH.

This one became my desktop in 2 second flat. :cryingwlaughter:

OMG suspenders Clay_desktop.bmp

Here's a version with smaller resolution so it'll show up in the post:

388932176.jpg

Oh Gah! I sooo don't have time to do this today but I had to log in just for this one.

How much do I love this guy???? :wub:

Made of awesome? He's made of awesome wrapped in fabulous with a little more awesome sprinkled on top!!

Thread title!!!

I love love love the Popeater article/video and pictures. Enough goodies to feed the beast for days and maybe more days.

keeping... while I agree that the last bit on TMC is phenomenal, I like to watch the whole thing over and over cause of the wonder of him singing that song... that one song is like a master class in vocal gymnastics.

merrieeee... how did you get those pictures. When I tried to save them, I got nothing. Thanks. I have one that I want for my new avie and this old machine here at work will not work with photobucket any more. They are loading all the software on my new computer, but I'm sure it won't be here until next week sometime... then I have to learn how to use it. LOL

So, I'm claiming it until I get home tonight. It's a suspenders one (wasn't every picture of him in those suspenders just soooooo gorgeous???), but a not smiling one with a crooked mouth.

Ohhhh... I got it a different way than photobucket! Thru my computer. I'll change to photobucket tonight from home since this computer has a limited lifetime.

Ok, I just looked at this page and everyone except cindilu have Popeater avatars! BWAH!!! I predict almost everyone's avie will be from there before too long... those photos are the bestest eveh!!!!!!!!