#58: The man is made of awesome!

Thread Title  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay Aiken can still curl my toes
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan
    • He's still beautiful, sings beautifully and he's still OURS
    • He's made of awesome wrapped in fabulous with a little more awesome sprinkled on top!!
    • Forget life -- It's Clay time!

First of all, ankle report -- much better, thank you. I just needed to stay off it last night. Went back to the Library of Congress today, and actually got our library cards!

Anywho...

Got to read the popeater article and see a few of the pictures from my phone as we were riding back on the train. OMG, what fun. And then, to come back to the room and see the video and the complete set of photos -- YUM.

Two questions:

1) If someone could pull picture number 10 (out of 63) for me, I'd truly appreciate it. Eyelashes AND smile. Gah. Drool. Thud. All those things.

2) What's "Talk Stoop?" I see that it's an AOL thing, but I gotta know when this will be on! I love the suspenders!

I love that nerd!

tosexyforhisshirt.jpg

He's too sexy for any damned shirt. And LdyJ, no matter how hard he may try to remain homespun, his nerd days have passed him by. He can wear suspenders, put bear grease in his hair, and talk like he just came in from the back 40, but that's One Hot Dude and he can't hide it. Our Sweet Homeskillet is too hot to touch! Aow!

tosexyforhisshirt.jpg

He's too sexy for any damned shirt. And LdyJ, no matter how hard he may try to remain homespun, his nerd days have passed him by. He can wear suspenders, put bear grease in his hair, and talk like he just came in from the back 40, but that's One Hot Dude and he can't hide it. Our Sweet Homeskillet is too hot to touch! Aow!

Holy.

Bloody.

Freakin.

Hell.

That man is hawt.

Thank you kf! I owe you a drink in Reno.

And I totally agree about your assessment as well, although I'll always appreciate thinking of him as a nerd. Geek? No. Nerd? I say he's the hawtest nerd that ever lived. Besides, nerds rule! LOL!

I was able to snag all the pics from the slideshow if anybody wants one in particular.

cindilu2's new desktop. :wub: I thought about making a wallpaper from it, but you know what? There's not a thing I could do that would make it look better than it does. Phew!

post-496-127741829348_thumb.jpg

I still can not make AVI's, if anyone can help me I appreciate it. I love the picture with him toward the end of the 63 holding the child.

I can not believe how sexy he looks in the suspenders. Everyone of the pictures are great.

I still can not make AVI's, if anyone can help me I appreciate it. I love the picture with him toward the end of the 63 holding the child.

I can not believe how sexy he looks in the suspenders. Everyone of the pictures are great.

post-496-127741895738_thumb.jpg

this one?

Here you go

post-496-127741922469.jpg

cindilu2, how did you do it?! How did you save them all large? I tried everything I knew, (granted, not saying much there - lol) but couldn't figure it out.

Do you have #21 and #39? ('biggie size that, Please'....?) :BlowKiss:

laughn, unfortunately I don't have them all that big - for some reason some came down big, some not so much. It's pretty convoluted, but when you view a slideshow in IE, the browser still downloads the images so they are in your cache (temp internet files). I went in there and opened and saved each one individually.

These aren't numbered the same but I think they are the ones you want.

post-496-127742269001_thumb.jpg

post-496-127742271661_thumb.jpg

I enlarged them some - a little less sharp, but not bad

post-496-12774235347_thumb.jpg

post-496-127742387925_thumb.jpg

I haven't changed my avi, I did see the video and pictures- very cute. The Clay train is still rolling along. And we wonder why he doesn't have time to blog? :cryingwlaughter: Although I would like someone to drive me around and tell me where to go next.

ETA: cindilu :flirtysmile3: what a handsome man.

Cindilu2I see the picture I want, thank you, but I do not know how to get it to be my AVI. Could you instructi me how. I am not very good at anything involving the computer!!!!

I'll send you a pm - is the one I posted the one you want? If so- save it somewhere on your computer where you can find it.

WOW :yahoo: those pictures are terrific...great job! :clap: I don't know how you do it, I tried to take pictures at my granddaughter's ballet recital and almost went nuts...completely missed the performance. :cocktail:

I'd hate to think what the pictures would look like if I tried to shoot Clay. :Thud:

liney23 stole my avatar. *pouts* But I am not sure I can part with the Clay/Reed anyways. However, I love the crooked smile pic. cindilu2, can you make me a wallpaper of it, pretty please? wink.gif

So, I leave work and realize that they've closed the road I usually take home. So I make an unplanned detour, and I'm sitting at a red light, and I look up and see Clay & Ruben staring down at me from a billboard. OMFG! Hell has frozen over. I fumble with my blackberry, hoping that the freaking light stays red long enough to get a picture. The van beside me is inching up impatiently, almost blocking my view, but I managed to snap a quick picture.

Hopefully I'll be able to go back and get a better one this weekend. I can't believe that it's being advertised in the middle of downtown London (about 1.5 hours east of Windsor)!

ETA that I am 3 songs behind but I will try to catch up on all of them this weekend.

post-212-127743453961_thumb.jpg