#58: The man is made of awesome!

Thread Title  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay Aiken can still curl my toes
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan
    • He's still beautiful, sings beautifully and he's still OURS
    • He's made of awesome wrapped in fabulous with a little more awesome sprinkled on top!!
    • Forget life -- It's Clay time!

The song remains the same? Not one of my favorite Zeppelins, oh, you mean ... never mind.

Heh, but you did catch my little reference--thought you would.

I hear you on the Solitaire and Clay.

Well seems like plans are beginning to work out for me to join some of you in Chicago and Raleigh through a generous clayfan. I'll need all the strength that I can get to work overtime to pay for all this. :dancetom::dancetom::dancetom:

:dancetom::dancetom::dancetom::dancetom::dancetom::dancetom:

Woohoo! Got an email that says my Clay Aiken order was shipped. Gee, I hope they don't bruise him up too badly at customs.

:flirtysmile3:

Only took three weeks - that's better than Clique anyway :-)

Is there any way someone could snag for me (and maybe make it into wallpaper size) the photo montage that starts the whole photo shoot? Instead of having to choose one Clay, I could have almost all of them as a wallpaper...

Making it wallpaper size is beyond me, but here's the photo:

388978310.jpg

BTW, some of the pictures are different from the 63 in the slideshow, I think.

Love our Clay, always on the cutting edge of fashion..according to GQ suspenders maybe in again:

http://www.gq.com/style/wear-it-now/201005/best-spring-suspenders-gq-endorses-essentials#slide=1

Hee my Clay package came today! I have been fondling it very carefully.

:whistling-1:

Speaking of packages....

In reading around on some of the boards it sounds like Clay's britches were a little too loose or baggy the night of BBH. But in most of the clack I've seen so far I am quite pleeeeased with the frontal fitting. No problemo, Clay :hubbahubba:

I love the look on his face when he's looking at that baby!

I think he's having a stare-down with the baby. They both look resolute and determined.

clayaiken_ditl_1040_63_0609101.jpg

merrieeee is home tonight carefully fondling Clay's package .... can I come over?

merrieeee is home tonight carefully fondling Clay's package .... can I come over?

Err how to put this politely? I want to be alone with the large package. I want to run my mouse all over his pad and I want to fill up the tote till it caint hold n'more and slide that keyring apart and place my keys oh so lovingly on the silver prongs!

So I think the answer is NO!

Hee my Clay package came today! I have been fondling it very carefully.

:whistling-1:

Speaking of packages....

In reading around on some of the boards it sounds like Clay's britches were a little too loose or baggy the night of BBH. But in most of the clack I've seen so far I am quite pleeeeased with the frontal fitting. No problemo, Clay :hubbahubba:

tree... I had a thought the last night that maybe the way they draped was because he was wearing suspenders under that coat. Whatchathink since you made such a study of his pants???? LOL

Err how to put this politely? I want to be alone with the large package. I want to run my mouse all over his pad and I want to fill up the tote till it caint hold n'more and slide that keyring apart and place my keys oh so lovingly on the silver prongs!

merrieeee.... BWAH!!! Nicely done, ma'dear! I hope mine comes soon!

:GE_FCA:

The doctor said I would be better in a week, but my ankle took until the 10th day to lose most of the "hurt" when walking. WOOHOO!!!

The new Carolina On My Mind blog includes that tidbit down at the bottom, but it is mostly about all the new clack we have received this week. One of the most interesting interactions has been with the Terrence Mann fans, who actually are planning donations to Clack Unlimited. They are also anxiously awaiting Scarlett's return because she capped one of their guy's songs. :lol:

A brand new T&T graphic by cindilu2 leads the blog, and you will enjoy Kai's latest escapades! Lots of clickables from the Popeater pix, too. I need to read the instructions on saving at this site.

I just received word that my mother's cousin Josie died today. The past few weeks have been a nightmare for her with head injuries received in a car accident. I am glad Josie is at peace. Her mother, my Great Aunt Lill, was my mentor (I have written blogs about her). I have continued to teach with a measly sprained ankle. Aunt Lill didn't miss a piano lesson when she broke her hip, instructing from her sofa until she was able to get around; and she continued to teach until age 96. Josie was a librarian until retirement, and she kept tabs on when Clay was performing on TV. Many a morning I have received an email to be sure and watch him on The View or GMA. Josie was 84, and our family is glad she is at peace. :wub:

Have a wonderful weekend, and thank you for supporting the Internet Clay blogs! :flirtysmile3:

Caro :listen:

Can I look through the windows? I'll be peepingfaith tonight, 'kay?

Is there any way someone could snag for me (and maybe make it into wallpaper size) the photo montage that starts the whole photo shoot? Instead of having to choose one Clay, I could have almost all of them as a wallpaper...

Making it wallpaper size is beyond me, but here's the photo:

388978310.jpg

BTW, some of the pictures are different from the 63 in the slideshow, I think.

Not wallpaper - but big enough to make it so...

post-496-127750435954_thumb.jpg

Thank you both ladies! Yes, there's at least two pictures (in the bottom row) that I don't remember seeing in the original set. And you can never have too much Clay on one screen anyway!

Went tonight to see The Capitol Steps perform. What a hoot! Bi-partisan political humor at its finest! Tomorrow the work portion of this week truly begins. BTW, this hotel -- no free breakfast, but free internet! W00t!

I love the look on his face when he's looking at that baby!

I think he's having a stare-down with the baby. They both look resolute and determined.

clayaiken_ditl_1040_63_0609101.jpg

I think Clay's looking at the bay-bee's tiny mohawk and having a flashback to the Christmas 04 debacle. :clay:

HolidayMohawk-1.jpg

Sure but there's one problem....my apartment is on the second floor!

Nevermind. I don't know who's stuff you're fondling, but I just received an email from Clay that HIS package is on the way to ME. And you, a married woman, caressing a new large package on the first night! You've been around me too long, I see.

caro, glad you are doing better. Sounds like your mother's cousin had a great life.

Interesting rivalry between kf and merrieeee. :cryingwlaughter: Am I the only goof who ordered the towel? Notice my name? I don't go near water, well except for showers.

If anyone is so inclined you can give a thumbs up to Clay on CNN. com and we all know how much he loves CNN.

Clay wants to take Simon's Place

TM fans aren't the only ones anxiously waiting for Scarlett to get back. I cannot wait to see the rest of her video and get her audio. Her video and audio are usually some of the best, and from what I've seen of her clack from BBH, it is great. I had seen a post from toni7 at CV that Scarlett was traveling. Please say it's a short trip.

treenuts, so happy you were satisfied with the pants. My theory is that Clay needs his pants a little loose so there's no crushing going on. It makes for an exciting evening when the pants get a workout.

CC, I wasn't as lucky with my ankle. It took me almost a year before I didn't have some pain in it occasionally and it stayed swelled up for several weeks. I really think that I broke it but when they did the x-ray or ct scan (can't remember which) the technician said that it was so swollen that they couldn't really tell. Since the treatment is still the same (stay off it, keep it raised, etc), there didn't seem too much point in finding out one way or the other.

TM fans aren't the only ones anxiously waiting for Scarlett to get back. I cannot wait to see the rest of her video and get her audio. Her video and audio are usually some of the best, and from what I've seen of her clack from BBH, it is great. I had seen a post from toni7 at CV that Scarlett was traveling. Please say it's a short trip.

CC, I wasn't as lucky with my ankle. It took me almost a year before I didn't have some pain in it occasionally and it stayed swelled up for several weeks. I really think that I broke it but when they did the x-ray or ct scan (can't remember which) the technician said that it was so swollen that they couldn't really tell. Since the treatment is still the same (stay off it, keep it raised, etc), there didn't seem too much point in finding out one way or the other.

Last I heard from Scarlett she was in Yuzhno-sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia. She was so pleased to be hitting the Carolina blog from such a distant location. :cryingwlaughter:

My brother played rugby and probably did everything there is to do to one's body. When I told him the doctor said a week, he just hee-hawed. I figure it will be a while longer, but today is definitely better.

Thank you for your good thoughts for Josie and the family. :hug:

Caro :listen:

Woohoo! Got an email that says my Clay Aiken order was shipped. Gee, I hope they don't bruise him up too badly at customs.

:flirtysmile3:

Only took three weeks - that's better than Clique anyway :-)

I got that email too today!!!!

:GM_FCA:

Thunderstorms again last night..seems like every other night we have one roll in...hot and humid today. Going to try and work in my garden between rain drops.

12 Days until Clay is addressing The Key Club Convention!:yahoo:

27 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!:09:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Sure but there's one problem....my apartment is on the second floor!

Nevermind. I don't know who's stuff you're fondling, but I just received an email from Clay that HIS package is on the way to ME. And you, a married woman, caressing a new large package on the first night! You've been around me too long, I see.

You're all a leeetle late ladies. I've been fondling Clay's awesome package since last week. It's a wonderful package - so big & all, full of well hid surprises. Not sure what I think of Clay anymore allowing just anybody to caress his package. He's really taken "whoring hisself out" to a new level. :cryingwlaughter: