#58: The man is made of awesome!

Thread Title  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay Aiken can still curl my toes
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan
    • He's still beautiful, sings beautifully and he's still OURS
    • He's made of awesome wrapped in fabulous with a little more awesome sprinkled on top!!
    • Forget life -- It's Clay time!

Am I the only goof who ordered the towel? Notice my name? I don't go near water, well except for showers.

I ordered a nice orange package the very first night. Water doesn't bother me (it's the swimsuits that scare me).

I just read over at CV that Houston is added to the PBS list for September! I'll have find out if it's correct. If it is then it's party time at my place!

I think it was party time at your place last night, Chippie.

PBS? Is that Package By Singerman? Package Bursts Seams? OMG we'll all be stroking Clay's Packages at once while ordering brand new Packages. I'm replete and overcome at the prospect. At least I never claimed to be virtuous, in fact, transcending virtue has always been a personal goal.

I've been fondling Clay's awesome package since last week. It's a wonderful package - so big & all, full of well hid surprises. Not sure what I think of Clay anymore allowing just anybody to caress his package. He's really taken "whoring hisself out" to a new level. :cryingwlaughter:

I recall that he admitted to whoring himself out at the 2007 Gala, and I'm all excited about this "new level" -- Oh, the humanity! So now that the cat awesome package is out of the bag, I'm rather glad he's turned out to be such an easy .... uh, fondle.

Somewhere I heard that coming second was as good as first!

You're shameless with the sloppy seconds. Well done! That must be one crazy keyring.

Wow, I hate to interrupt all the fondling, double entendres, and all but wanted to thank cindilu for bringing over some of my favorite pics.

Gotta run to present to a parent open house for students coming to my university in the fall. I have this sinking feeling I am suppowed to have prepared something, Many of these parents have been to at least one if not two open houses with their sons and daughters and have seen me both times. i think I will focus on what I would want to know if I were these parents. Maybe a top ten list starting with Will my child have a job when they are finished? Off to create....

It's Impossible ... to quantify the songs on T&T. Just.can't.doit. They are like Forrest and Jenny ... peas and carrots ... different and the same.

Moon River had me at the opening sounds of the Beethoven "Moonlight" Sonata theme that was layered with the familiar Moon River melody and this is just the Intro, minor and major. Too cool, too fine, too brilliant. A serious analysis would be anathema to me. It's lush and unexpected, traditional and original, fragile and steely. A perfect finale to the core album. Vince Gill's guitar accompaniment is a nice contrast feature. It just works for me. I'm not an historical fan of this song. I've had it filed in my mind for years with my Mother's favorites like "Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime" and "Ramblin' Rose" -- which she sang to infinity. But, this ain't my mama's Moon River, it's Clay's Moon River, and that makes all the difference.

Who's Sorry Now is nice because for me it speaks to everything Clay has overcome in his life from middle school, paternal family rejection, and the crosses he's borne in the tabloids, music industry, and probably a load of personal references we can't imagine. I never skip it.

I never skip any of it. It's plays in my car from Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You, through Who's Sorry Now to Breaking Up and finishes off with You Don't Have to Say ... before repeating again. One day last week when I was working 1/2 days and could maneuver the freeways without too much traffic, I began at track one of T&T as I passed the crossbars of the parking lot downtown, and the last notes of You Don't Have to Say You Love Me concluded as I pulled into my driveway. It was the perfect drive home. I could no more rank these songs than I could pick my favorite child, It's Impossible.

So I'm gathering Clay's package comes with a complimentary dose of treenutitius? Do you have to lick the mousepad for that to kick in, or is it via contact from all the fondling? I ask, because mine came in the mail today and I'm slightly afraid to touch it before I leave for a family dinner. I don't know that my 85 year-old mother needs to hear me randomly yell" "Package!" and "Smut alert!" over the cheesy potatoes and pulled pork.

:cry4: I didn't get my package yet. I did get the email though. Sounds like I'm missing some really great stuff. I also didn't get my cd/dvd from Amazon yet(I bought another at B&N) but still. And so far the NC PBS stations are not announcing if they are showing the special. What is going on? :cry4:

Sorry to interupt the smutting here. :whistling-1:

And to top it off, I'm at the top of the new page and I forgot why it isn't good.

:cry4: I didn't get my package yet. I did get the email though. Sounds like I'm missing some really great stuff. I also didn't get my cd/dvd from Amazon yet(I bought another at B&N) but still. And so far the NC PBS stations are not announcing if they are showing the special. What is going on? :cry4:

Sorry to interupt the smutting here. :whistling-1:

And to top it off, I'm at the top of the new page and I forgot why it isn't good.

But in less than 4 weeks Clay will be singing to us and nothing is better than concert Clay!

Kim

I'm at the top of the new page and I forgot why it isn't good.

Some people just don't like being on top?

:cryingwlaughter: And so it continues.

[

But in less than 4 weeks Clay will be singing to us and nothing is better than concert Clay!

Kim

I am looking forward to that more than getting the package. :listen:

I'm at the top of the new page and I forgot why it isn't good.

Some people just don't like being on top?

:cryingwlaughter: And so it continues.

[

Kim

I am looking forward to that more than getting the package. :listen:

me too!! I can't wait!

:GE_FCA:

The doctor said I would be better in a week, but my ankle took until the 10th day to lose most of the "hurt" when walking. WOOHOO!!!

The new Carolina On My Mind blog includes that tidbit down at the bottom, but it is mostly about all the new clack we have received this week. One of the most interesting interactions has been with the Terrence Mann fans, who actually are planning donations to Clack Unlimited. They are also anxiously awaiting Scarlett's return because she capped one of their guy's songs. :lol:

A brand new T&T graphic by cindilu2 leads the blog, and you will enjoy Kai's latest escapades! Lots of clickables from the Popeater pix, too. I need to read the instructions on saving at this site.

I just received word that my mother's cousin Josie died today. The past few weeks have been a nightmare for her with head injuries received in a car accident. I am glad Josie is at peace. Her mother, my Great Aunt Lill, was my mentor (I have written blogs about her). I have continued to teach with a measly sprained ankle. Aunt Lill didn't miss a piano lesson when she broke her hip, instructing from her sofa until she was able to get around; and she continued to teach until age 96. Josie was a librarian until retirement, and she kept tabs on when Clay was performing on TV. Many a morning I have received an email to be sure and watch him on The View or GMA. Josie was 84, and our family is glad she is at peace. :wub:

Have a wonderful weekend, and thank you for supporting the Internet Clay blogs! :flirtysmile3:

Caro :listen:

Caro... condolences for Josie's passing.

I loved your blog. I cannot post a comment because I cannot for the life of me remember my id or password. Everything I usually use doesn't work. I tried the "forgot your password" button, so we'll see what happens next.

I love the look on his face when he's looking at that baby!

I think he's having a stare-down with the baby. They both look resolute and determined.

clayaiken_ditl_1040_63_0609101.jpg

I think Clay's looking at the bay-bee's tiny mohawk and having a flashback to the Christmas 04 debacle. :clay:

HolidayMohawk-1.jpg

bottle... O.M.G. I had forgotten how awful that picture was. I mean, they had to look at that before they printed it/posted it, didn't they... Oh, I know... it was the eggnog!

Am I the only goof who ordered the towel? Notice my name? I don't go near water, well except for showers.

I ordered a nice orange package the very first night. Water doesn't bother me (it's the swimsuits that scare me).

I just read over at CV that Houston is added to the PBS list for September! I'll have find out if it's correct. If it is then it's party time at my place!

I think it was party time at your place last night, Chippie.

PBS? Is that Package By Singerman? Package Bursts Seams? OMG we'll all be stroking Clay's Packages at once while ordering brand new Packages. I'm replete and overcome at the prospect. At least I never claimed to be virtuous, in fact, transcending virtue has always been a personal goal.

I've been fondling Clay's awesome package since last week. It's a wonderful package - so big & all, full of well hid surprises. Not sure what I think of Clay anymore allowing just anybody to caress his package. He's really taken "whoring hisself out" to a new level. :cryingwlaughter:

I recall that he admitted to whoring himself out at the 2007 Gala, and I'm all excited about this "new level" -- Oh, the humanity! So now that the cat awesome package is out of the bag, I'm rather glad he's turned out to be such an easy .... uh, fondle.

Somewhere I heard that coming second was as good as first!

You're shameless with the sloppy seconds. Well done! That must be one crazy keyring.

keeping... BWAH!!! and BWAH again!!!

I had a lovely lunch with Perma today and got caught up since last we dined. She looks great and we are both looking forward to the coming tour/performances. She talked me into going to Chicago if I can still get a ticket, which I think I can.

I haven't checked my personal email in the last few days, so I have no idea if I have a "package" email or not, but if I do, I'm going to burst out laughing after today's smutty back and forth (which I enjoyed muchly!!!)

:GM_FCA:

Expecting more thunderstorms today; planning on going shopping today to get a few things for our trip to NC...I am getting so excited about this trip..is it too soon to start packing?

11 Days until Clay addresses The Key Club Convention!:yahoo:

26 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!:09:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

This just posted at CH:

OMG!!!!!

Quote:

THE VIEW

Tuesday, 7/13: Bret Michaels, Lisa Lillien, guest co-host Clay Aiken

EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!!!!!11!1!

I'll have you know that on my part it was not smut! Just innuendo! Big Difference

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

I'd reply but I am just too worn out playing with you know what!

Co-host Clay Aiken......Now we're talking :cocktail: Seems like everyday there's something new to look forward to and the tour is moving up very quickly. :flirtysmile3:

I just got notice that my "package" is on the way .....oh my :Thud:

Let's just hope the ladies let him talk! The only time I watch that show is when Clay is on and then I feel like screaming at the TV for them to just STFU and let others talk! Sorry to those who are fans, but after ten minutes I am getting a headache.

Kim

Alright! The View has brought it on!!!

Kim, I don't think those women are going to change the MO of the show for Clay. They've talked on top of each other every single time I've ever watched The View, which I why I don't watch regularly. And I wouldn't count on Clay putting his hand over anyone's mouth to get a word in! As far as I'm concerned, I'll be happy if he just sits there making his cute sexy faces. He can say more with a wicked side glance than most people can say in a monologue.

merrieeee, are we going to need an intervention team?

Let's just hope the ladies let him talk! The only time I watch that show is when Clay is on and then I feel like screaming at the TV for them to just STFU and let others talk! Sorry to those who are fans, but after ten minutes I am getting a headache.

Kim

Well, and shutting all of them up could prove problematic, seeing as how he only has two hands.

*runs away giggling*