#58: The man is made of awesome!

Thread Title  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay Aiken can still curl my toes
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan
    • He's still beautiful, sings beautifully and he's still OURS
    • He's made of awesome wrapped in fabulous with a little more awesome sprinkled on top!!
    • Forget life -- It's Clay time!

For those of you who don't read elsewhere:

Clay and Reed don't seem to be together any more. Reed changed his relationship status on his public myspace to "Single" from his previous "In a Relationship".

Whatever happened, hugs and wishes for future happiness to both of them.

That is a bummer. Hope they are both okay.

Think I'll keep my avi just for a little :(

Don't need details, but do we only think this because of the change in status?

Cognito :thbighug-1: Good to see ya here!!! Are you going to any of the concerts this summer?

Don't need details, but do we only think this because of the change in status?

cindilu, there are also the songs he posted on his myspace at the same time he changed his status. :cry4:

And while I really like Reed and think he was great for Clay, not to mention his killer bod, I must say I am not thrilled with the Christina Aguilera song he chose to post. It strikes me as a bit too telling. Maybe it's just me. I just wish he hadn't done that. It feels somehow inappropriate to me somehow. Unless I am waaay off base ie.over analyzing, speculating (wouldn't be the first time. heh) Of course I don't know nothin' but I suspect :whistling-1: he's using this to get his side out there or at the very least communicate his pain. Maybe. Maybe not. But I hope Clay is ok. If he has moved on then so be it. Sending :starhugs: to both men. My heart hurts!

All I know is I am really looking forward to The View next Tuesday and then RENO baybay at the end of the month!!!! :snoopy: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:GM_FCA:

5 Days until Clay is Co-Hosting The View!

:yahoo:

15 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!:09:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Maybe Clay and Reed just had fundamental differences that they couldn't resolve in the end, like one was Team Jacob and one was Team Edward. Or they couldn't agree on which team Lebron James should sign with.

(Acckk! Forgive the lame jokes. It's hotter than hell here and I'm grumpy for a number of reasons.)

Hey bc, hope you cool off and have a nice day. Hot here again too. Yesterday I only ventured out for very short periods of time. My son in Oregon complained the other day of having to wear a sweater in July. :smack:

Words I love to hear: 5 days to the View and 18 days to the tour. Sorry for those upset at the Clay and Reed situation. I can't get vested in Clay's personal life. I just want to have Clay around singing all the time. I hope he finds someone who can fit into his crazy life. Obviously show business has it's ups and downs and with Clay's fatherhood, it makes for a balancing act. And with two people in show business, I just can't imagine. If I knew either of them, I'd extend my best wishes for both. :hug:

Off topic: 2010 Emmy award nominations

I'm thrilled that Glee and Lost got a LOT of nominations. I'm especially happy for Chris Colfer (Kurt on Glee) and the guy who plays his dad. luckiest, Jamie Oliver got a nomination for his show -- and I didn't know that Ryan Seacrest had a hand in it! LOL!

Working later today, so I think I'll try to catch up with articles I missed here, plus the calendar entries at FCA.

I don’t know about anybody else, but I could really get into celebrating some good M&G news right about now. I never win that kind of stuff, but I’ve got my fingers crossed that some of you peeps here will. Maybe this afternoon, when the Ground Ctrl folks get into work. (Aren’t they out on the west Coast somewhere?)

Yes, let's go with the M&G notifications! My fingers are crossed that this year will be the year!

Don't know why, but some good news re the M&G would build up my spirits even if I didn't win! Why am I feeling sad and down about 2 guys that I don't know personaly! :starhugs: to all who needs them today!

Yes, let's go with the M&G notifications! My fingers are crossed that this year will be the year!

Don't know why, but some good news re the M&G would build up my spirits even if I didn't win! Why am I feeling sad and down about 2 guys that I don't know personaly! :starhugs: to all who needs them today!

Thanks for the hug preden. I always like a hug.

About the notification of M&G wins...in the past do people who have won usually announce it so that the rest of us then know to stop hoping?

Here's my 2 cents worth on the apparent parting of Clay and Reed. Clay has only been out of the closet for 2 years, has only been able to date openly for 2 years. He's just at the beginning of what for most of us took a few years and a few boyfriends/girlfriends before finding Mr. Right/Ms. Right.

I didn't find mine until after the breakup of 6 years of marriage. I am so grateful for those 6 years which gave me 2 loving children and now 5 grandchildren but he was not the one. My second husband of 32 years was.

I'm not vested in Clay's personal relationships although I always enjoy the speculation (and pictures), but I just hope he's not heartbroken over the break-up, because then it would be a real bitch to have to go out and sing It's Impossible, Unchained Melody, Crying, Suspicious Minds, Who's Sorry Now, and Breaking Up Is Hard To Do ... night after night when he goes on tour for Tried & True. I hope the relationship ran it's course and they are both moving on .... unless neither of them can stand it for long and they get back together, because I've had a couple of those episodes in my life.

I believe the winners are supposed to get notified by PM at the OFC, and usually someone will start talking about it, so the rest of us probable losers at least know the notifications have gone out. I don't know if Ground crtl will pst an actual list for each venue, or if the winners will have to out themselves.

I believe the winners are supposed to get notified by PM at the OFC, and usually someone will start talking about it, so the rest of us probable losers at least know the notifications have gone out. I don't know if Ground crtl will pst an actual list for each venue, or if the winners will have to out themselves.

IIRC, the winners have never been named. Some have outed themselves and some stayed in stealth mode.

Yes, Clique never named the winners, but who’s to say what Ground ctrl will do. Apparently, they share Clay’s stretchy sense of time, although I guess it’s still technically “on or about July 7”. LOL!

I thought I'd read somewhere that they were going to post the winners after they had all been notified. Maybe they were just saying that they would let us know that the winners had been decided. I still don't go there often, and I see that Couchie must never go over because I've been waiting forever for her to accept my friend request.

I am sad about Clay and Reed. I came to like Reed and I certainly appreciate both his body and talent, along with that smile. I'm not going to judge on who is at fault here because none of us knows what happened. It could just be that they were at different stages of their lives. Reed is still in that boy/man stage where he likes to have fun and go out, and Clay is a self-admitted homebody who has responsibilities, especially his son. And I don't doubt that Parker comes first with him. My kids were always the most important part of my life when they were young and that love you feel for your child is so overwhelming in the beginning. It loosens as they get older otherwise you'd be following them to school and work everyday, but they are still my kids.

I just went into the dashboard on OFC and the 'manage my account' feature, and updated what triggers an email. So now I will get an email if I get a PM, and I can stop logging in and checking my inbox obsessively. cryingwlaughter.gif