#58: The man is made of awesome!

Thread Title  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay Aiken can still curl my toes
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan
    • He's still beautiful, sings beautifully and he's still OURS
    • He's made of awesome wrapped in fabulous with a little more awesome sprinkled on top!!
    • Forget life -- It's Clay time!

[Dean Martin, I think?]Everybody needs somebody...sometimes....DM,It

Everybody's gonna be on the " 'somebody' is not doing/reacting/thinking the way I would" bandwagon sometimes. I think I was/am one of the somebodies because I never actually cared one way or another about Reed, Sweater Girl, Jamie and all the various and sundry people/animals/plants people have hooked Clay up with. Like Fear, I don't really have that much interest in whom my child or anyone (including myself) is dating - I will work on caring when it's really important to him (my child, that is. Will probably never care about who's Clay's dating unless it's moi [and yes, I live in delusion land occasionally. What?] and if it is me, I'm afraid I will just periodically post "Neener neener neener" on every board in existence.) I am simply not a people person. Don't really understand all you person people, but accept you in your weird and wonderful way.

I believe I voted on the Facebook thingie. Man, I hate Facebook.

I have a gift vote for somebody to use. When the box popped up after 5 it would not let me put my own name in there so not sure what that was about. I sent that one to luckiest1 *waves. I need somebody for the second one.

Thanks, I used it this morning!

OMG, that a capella Moon River is beautiful!

:GM_FCA:

1 Day until Clay is Co-Hosting The View!:yahoo:

8 Days until Clay is on Talk Stoop!

:yahoo:

11 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!:09:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

If anyone has an unused gift vote you can send it to me...Kim Massell...look for the Glinda The Good Witch Avatar.

Kim

The View will be a suit and tie, right? There’s no chance the scary suspenders are still in his travel bag from the June trip to NYC for TnT’s drop and he’ll pull them out again, is there? Bites nails nervously…

[Dean Martin, I think?]Everybody needs somebody...sometimes....DM,It

Everybody's gonna be on the "'somebody' is not doing/reacting/thinking the way I would" bandwagon sometimes. I think I was/am one of the somebodies because I never actually cared one way or another about Reed, Sweater Girl, Jamie and all the various and sundry people/animals/plants people have hooked Clay up with. Like Fear, I don't really have that much interest in whom my child or anyone (including myself) is dating - I will work on caring when it's really important to him (my child, that is. Will probably never care about who's Clay's dating unless it's moi [and yes, I live in delusion land occasionally. What?] and if it is me, I'm afraid I will just periodically post "Neener neener neener" on every board in existence.) I am simply not a people person. Don't really understand all you person people, but accept you in your weird and wonderful way.

I believe I voted on the Facebook thingie. Man, I hate Facebook.

Raymond Shaw

KAndre is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

KAndre is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

I ain't your minion for nuthin' Sugar!

Everybody LOVES somebody sometime, just correcting the record, not making a statement ...

And, don't forget, People who need people, are the luckiest people in the world.

Some people say! :whistling-1:

Screw luck, I want a guarantee!

You lyric people are so picky...needs, wants, loves, acquires restraining orders...it all scans! (of course, I'm not really sure what scanning entails, but I'm sure it does)

comtemplates the fact that apparently luckiest1 has some sort of people fetish or addition beyond the Claymeister...

Now Some People are just being mean… :imgtongue:

bottle, have you ever seen the movie Outfoxed? It's a documentary about the questionable journalistic techniques used by Fox News and how they phantom-source information just to say it out loud on TV. "Some people say" has been one of my target phrases since I saw this movie three or four years ago, because in most of these cases, NOBODY actually said these things -- other than the newsactor doing the fake re-telling. I think it all started with a Daily Show skit eons ago. You gotta watch this!!

This conversation is way too esoteric for me. :wordpooper: It reminds me of the song 'I'm My Own Grandpa" What!!

This afternoon I stopped at Harris Teeter, supermarket chain, and heard a familiar sound. Heading towards the speakers I just knew it was Clay singing OMWH. It sounded pretty great. I even forgot the wine Mr. Fear asked me to pick up. I just gave him my cooking wine when I got home. :hahaha:

This conversation is way to esoteric for me. :wordpooper: It reminds me of the song 'I'm My Own Grandpa" What!!

This afternoon I stopped at Harris Teeter, supermarket chain, and heard a familiar sound. Heading towards the speakers I just knew it was Clay singing OMWH. It sounded pretty great. I even forgot the wine Mr. Fear asked me to pick up. I just gave him my cooking wine when I got home. :hahaha:

That's funny, Fear. Talk about the Aiken Fog! :cryingwlaughter:

TBAF stands at #198 on Page 10 in the 6:06 p.m. update. Less than six hours to go!!!

Caro :listen:

That's so true caro. In the future I'll make a list. :Imok:

Watching Thirty Days on Planet Green Channel. Tonight a typical man is spending thirty days with a new age group. Last week an aetheist woman lived with a christian family for thirty days. One show had programmer who's job was sent to India. He went to India, lived with an Indian family and got a job in a call center. At the end he felt good that his job was sent there because they needed the work more than he did.

How about being Clay's personal assistant for thirty days. I'd love to see the business side of his life. Reading contracts, planning trips and events. Now that's me.

Today is Henry David Thoreau's Birthday...I love this quote:

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away"

Kim

WOOHOO, my bass player from Nashville read the material on TBAF and voted! I gave him the better link and hope he passes it around. The numbers are going up, so the new/fixed link must be helping:

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/200146446-bubel-aiken-foundation-inc

Chase ends at midnight EDT.

Caro :listen:

I was showing my sister my brand new iPod Nano this evening. I just happened to have a few Clay videos on it (Are there any other worthy subjects that deserve to be with me at all times? I think not.)

I played the Popeater Day in the Life piece for her. Her comments about Clay:

"He talks really fast."

Popeatercap1.jpg

and

"Does he ever breathe?"

Popeatercap2.jpg

And then she claimed watching the three seconds of NYC traffic on the tiny iPod screen (while we were in the car, mind you) made her dizzy. :rolleyes:

th_Popeatercap3.jpg

BAF/NIP is up to over 1,620 votes now! :snoopy:

I believe, I believe, I believe. :thbighug-1: Keeping my fingers crossed that it holds up.

I love how the Claynation came together over this challange. It bodes well for the Pepsi Challange coming up.

Happy View day!

ETA: Sorry you have to work bc and the rest of you guys.