#58: The man is made of awesome!

Thread Title  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay Aiken can still curl my toes
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan
    • He's still beautiful, sings beautifully and he's still OURS
    • He's made of awesome wrapped in fabulous with a little more awesome sprinkled on top!!
    • Forget life -- It's Clay time!

birthday9.gif to Caro and Scarlett!

aikim, who is taking over your countdown while you're on vacation? Or will you have internet access? I love greeting my morning with your countdown....

Got my clay package too yesterday! Went to Walmart today, got my hair colored, cut and styled, will just need a little trim before claytrip in 3 weeks. Looked around for a few things afterwards and happen to fall on one lonely T&T cd, first one I've seen there since it came out, just couldn't leave it there ^_^

:04: Happy Birthday Sclarlett and Carolinaclay!!!

birthday9.gif to Caro and Scarlett!

aikim, who is taking over your countdown while you're on vacation? Or will you have internet access? I love greeting my morning with your countdown....

I won't have access to the internet..don't have a laptop or anything...so if someone wants to continue it that is fine with me. I am assuming the hotel will have internet so if I can sneak in I will.

Kim

All the best to the July 17th Birthday Girls -- Caro, Playbiller and Scarlett --- and also to My Mother who's celebrating her 88th today! Just got back from a birthday dinner at the bay and she was so cute!!!! I had a pecan-crusted snapper with lemon butter cream sauce that was to DIE for -- I want to go back tomorrow!

Caro... Scarlett... playbiller... mamakeepingfaith... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :bdayparty2::bdayparty2:

:cryingwlaughter: Great - now I'm hungry and thirsty. cherries.gif

Here's a little blurb where you can listen to Clay talking about the tour: Hollywood Outbreak

bottle... thanks! Not only did I enjoy that, but it led me to a trailer for the next Harry Potter movie! Daniel Radcliffe will be 21 on the 23rd. Nice day to have a birthday! LOL

Via notacanuck at CC:

NEW! PBS trailer

I can’t watch it, but this version has longer clips of the songs apparently, so an EEEEE! in anticipation from me.

bottle/notacanuck... again, thanks! I watched it umpteen times with this big ole grin on my face! Nice Saturday night, so far!

I finally bought my ticket to the Chicago Oct 14th concert on Monday. On Tuesday, my friend tells me she will be moving back to DC in September. Errrggg! At least I still have family to visit there!

I love the Phineas & Ferb cartoon! I can't wait to see it! I hope he voices the character, too, not just sings the song.

I know that there are some members here who do not go outside of this board to read, so I am posting something that I posted over on Clayversity. There is a thread over there for volunteers to cap the PBS stations when the Tried and True special airs. The main show will be the same, however, some of the stations Clay is actually visiting and others the commentary by the hosts might be of interest. SO here is the list of stations that have dates and no cappers. If you are able to record on a DVR, DVD recorder anything that you might have, that is the most important. THEN we will try to figure out how to get it back off.

Here is my post.

PBS CLACK

Have spreadsheet, will travel. I hope this is ok. I will post this in the PBS thread, but somehow this might be read more easily here. Please note that this is the thread you should post in, if you are able to help. PBS Stations

These are stations that already have a date to show TnT and no capper.

ARIZONA

Tucson, Arizona KUAT-TV6

ARKANSAS

Arkansas Educational Television Network (6 stations simulcast)

CALIFORNIA

LA - KCET

Rocky Mountain PBS (simulcast 5 stations) - this includes Colorado also

San Francisco - KQED

u]FLORIDA

Jacksonvile - WJCT

Orlando - WMFE

GEORGIA

Georgia PBS (simulcast 9 stations)

ILLINOIS

WTTW (this may be exactly the same as before so probably not necessary)

INDIANA

Indianapolis - WFYI

South Bend - WNIT

LOUISIANA

New Orleans - WYES

Louisiana PBS - (possibly a simulcast)

Baton Rouge - WLPB

MASSACHUSETTS

Boston - WGBH

MICHIGAN

East Lansing - WKAR

MINNESOTA

Saint Paul - KTCA

MISSISSIPPI

Mississippi PBS - we have one capper with VHS

MISSOURI

Sedalia - KMOS

NEW HAMPSHIRE

New Hampshire PBS

NEW YORK

Plattsburgh - WCFE

Schenectady - WMHT

NORTH CAROLINA

Charlotte - WTVI

OHIO

Akron - WEAO

Cinncinnati - WCET

Cleveland - WVIZ

Columbus - WOSU

Dayton - WPTD

Youngstown - WNEO

OKLAHOMA

Oklahoma PBS

PENNSYLVANIA

Harrisburg - WITF

SOUTH CAROLINA

South Carolina PBS (11 Stations simulcast)

TENNESSEE

Chattanooga - WTCI

Cookeville - WCTE

Knoxville - WKOP

Lexington - WLJT

Memphis - WKNO

Nashville - WNPT

TEXAS

Austin - KLRU

Dallas - KERA

UTAH

Provo - KBYU

VERMONT

Vermont PBS (4 Stations simulcast)

Burlington - WETK

VIRGINIA

Staunton - WVPT

WEST VIRGINIA

West Virginia PBS - (3 Stations simulcast)

Since the Timeless Tour starts this week (EEEEEEEE!!!), I thought I better get moving on making room on my hard drive for the gigs of Clack I expect the download. I'm even switching over to broadband from the local cable company from my poky DSL from the phone company so I have a better download speeds. Can't wait to hear the first cellstream, because I'm sure JBT2: Electric Boogaloo is going to be packed with great music and loads of laughs.

BRING IT ON!

Timelessposter.jpg

:GM_FCA:

2 Days until Clay is on Talk Stoop!:yahoo:

5 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!:09:

8 Days until The Clay/Chaka Duet debuts on Disney Radio!

:yahoo:

15 Days until The Premiere of Clay's Phineas & Ferb Episode!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Not that I need one, but I just signed up for an email reminder for Tried and True at my PBS Station. eeeeeeeeeeee I didn't think we'd ever get here. It's scheduled for 8 times here!!

Clay and Chaka. LOL I love that combo.

Since the Timeless Tour starts this week (EEEEEEEE!!!), I thought I better get moving on making room on my hard drive for the gigs of Clack I expect the download. I'm even switching over to broadband from the local cable company from my poky DSL from the phone company so I have a better download speeds. Can't wait to hear the first cellstream, because I'm sure JBT2: Electric Boogaloo is going to be packed with great music and loads of laughs.

BRING IT ON!

Timelessposter.jpg

Wheee, you are me. cryingwlaughter.gif I have spent some time this morning clearing space on my hard drives by burning off some of the 2007 SRHP/DCAT tour clack, and creating the folders for each venue on the 2010 Timeless Tour. I've also watched some JBT from Toronto to get myself in the right mindset! I can't wait for another concert on Canadian soil....less than 3 weeks to go! Next stop, the Bell store, where I plan to get my data plan for the blackberry activated. Up until now, I've been ok with just email and no internet, but I won't be home at all next weekend, so I need to be able to access the news!

A tidbit about someone in the show this week, via getclayaiken:

Music City Starquest

The Judges

Casey Thompson: Casey is no stranger to talent competitions. After several weeks of performing on The Today Show as a finalist for America's Next Singing Sensation, Casey was called a member of the Fab Five by Matt Lauer. She is currently half of the duo, South Of Eden with former Van Halen frontman, Mitch Malloy and will be singing with Clay Aiken and Ruben Studdard on their "Timeless" tour this summer.

I know that there are some members here who do not go outside of this board to read, so I am posting something that I posted over on Clayversity. There is a thread over there for volunteers to cap the PBS stations when the Tried and True special airs. The main show will be the same, however, some of the stations Clay is actually visiting and others the commentary by the hosts might be of interest. SO here is the list of stations that have dates and no cappers. If you are able to record on a DVR, DVD recorder anything that you might have, that is the most important. THEN we will try to figure out how to get it back off.

Here is my post.

PBS CLACK

Have spreadsheet, will travel. I hope this is ok. I will post this in the PBS thread, but somehow this might be read more easily here. Please note that this is the thread you should post in, if you are able to help. PBS Stations

These are stations that already have a date to show TnT and no capper.

ARIZONA

Tucson, Arizona KUAT-TV6

ARKANSAS

Arkansas Educational Television Network (6 stations simulcast)

CALIFORNIA

LA - KCET

Rocky Mountain PBS (simulcast 5 stations) - this includes Colorado also

San Francisco - KQED

u]FLORIDA

Jacksonvile - WJCT

Orlando - WMFE

GEORGIA

Georgia PBS (simulcast 9 stations)

ILLINOIS

WTTW (this may be exactly the same as before so probably not necessary)

INDIANA

Indianapolis - WFYI

South Bend - WNIT

LOUISIANA

New Orleans - WYES

Louisiana PBS - (possibly a simulcast)

Baton Rouge - WLPB

MASSACHUSETTS

Boston - WGBH

MICHIGAN

East Lansing - WKAR

MINNESOTA

Saint Paul - KTCA

MISSISSIPPI

Mississippi PBS - we have one capper with VHS

MISSOURI

Sedalia - KMOS

NEW HAMPSHIRE

New Hampshire PBS

NEW YORK

Plattsburgh - WCFE

Schenectady - WMHT

NORTH CAROLINA

Charlotte - WTVI

OHIO

Akron - WEAO

Cinncinnati - WCET

Cleveland - WVIZ

Columbus - WOSU

Dayton - WPTD

Youngstown - WNEO

OKLAHOMA

Oklahoma PBS

PENNSYLVANIA

Harrisburg - WITF

SOUTH CAROLINA

South Carolina PBS (11 Stations simulcast)

TENNESSEE

Chattanooga - WTCI

Cookeville - WCTE

Knoxville - WKOP

Lexington - WLJT

Memphis - WKNO

Nashville - WNPT

TEXAS

Austin - KLRU

Dallas - KERA

UTAH

Provo - KBYU

VERMONT

Vermont PBS (4 Stations simulcast)

Burlington - WETK

VIRGINIA

Staunton - WVPT

WEST VIRGINIA

West Virginia PBS - (3 Stations simulcast)

I will tape the Vermont ones but unfortunately I have a problem with my cable box, need to buy a new one and it's too much for me right now, the recording might stop at times, I realized it did that when I taped his other appearances. Sorry!

Here is my post.

PBS CLACK

I will tape the Vermont ones but unfortunately I have a problem with my cable box, need to buy a new one and it's too much for me right now, the recording might stop at times, I realized it did that when I taped his other appearances. Sorry!

Thank you preden maybe if it plays a few times you can grab a couple of times and hopefully we will get the pledge breaks we need. I will keep my fingers crossed. Then I might have to come and visit you to grab the video :cryingwlaughter: Thank you for offering, really appreciate it.

Belated Happy Birthday greetings to Caro, Scarlett, playbiller and kfmom.

:bdayparty2:

Can't believe the tour is less than a week away from starting. The time is flying by! I wonder if they have everything set now and where they are rehearsing?!! I wonder if we'll hear from Clay at all before the tour starts (he hasn't logged into OFC for three weeks now). It would be nice to get a little update from the man himself.

Love the new promo for the PBS special. So far not showing in this area. I am still hoping since Lansing is picking it up. Sometimes I can pull in the Lansing station but not all the time. I have an antenae and depends on the weather.

Trying to catch up on all that happened the last 5 days. Just got back from a 5 day bike tour and we did 285 miles. Every day was really hot!!!

:GE_FCA:

Here is my Facebook pitch for the new Carolina On My Mind blog. Your visits and comments are always appreciated:

The new Carolina blog highlights Clay Aiken events of the next two weeks -- the Talk Stoop interview, Timeless Tour opener, T&T LIVE DVD release, first PBS Special telecasts, and the Phineas & Ferb duet. Graphics by Fountaindawg are featured.

About the time I was ready to upload, I checked FD's photo album and she had created a "tour clock" design with Timeless at the 11th hour. Regular and wide screen versions are included. The blog also contains video promos for the tour and the PBS special.

I've already been to Twitter, but you have to look under "All Friends" to retweet. No matter what I do, my tweets never go in the Clay Aiken column on Tweet Deck. :whistling-1:

Many thnx for your sweet birthday greetings for Scarlett and me here and in the previous Carolina entry. She was totally surprised by the spotlight, and your many posts made her feel 7,000 miles closer to home Where she will be on the 20th, btw! :wub:

Have an awesome new week! :yahoo:

Caro :listen: