#58: The man is made of awesome!

Thread Title  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay Aiken can still curl my toes
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan
    • He's still beautiful, sings beautifully and he's still OURS
    • He's made of awesome wrapped in fabulous with a little more awesome sprinkled on top!!
    • Forget life -- It's Clay time!

Hmmm, that's interesting. But I am glad to know that Ruben's flight finally took off! I doubt the show would go on without him.

Can someone tell me who's bright idea it was for me NOT to go to Reno????? cryingwlaughter.gif Have a blast, y'all!

Hmmm, that's interesting. But I am glad to know that Ruben's flight finally took off! I doubt the show would go on without him.

Can someone tell me who's bright idea it was for me NOT to go to Reno????? cryingwlaughter.gif Have a blast, y'all!

Airfare? :smack:me. Luckiest, I think there was a tweet from PBS in San Francisco saying Clay was there last night for a taping.

I'm trying to figure out the airfare to NYC. Decided not to sit on the train for 10 hours. Also Mr. Fear can't drive as he still has his leg in a soft cast, so no way to get to the station. I just don't want to drive alone again for 9 hours.

I can't believe I already have 2 tickets to different places for the TnT show in the spring. :smack: And we won't have our PBS viewing until next month. :smack: What if we have another show even closer? :smack: I can also go to Greenville but haven't bought one yet. :smack:

ETA bc, #2 holy creamoly.

Washington pictures from nyama via CV:

Snoq_2.jpg

Mama mia. Is it really so wrong to lick your computer monitor? I mean really?

*whimpers and then prays hard for that kind of stubble on Thursday and Friday*

:GA_FCA:

Thank you for the awesome recaps and and photos from Washington! I have been enjoying Scarlett's videos posted by Wowzers4Clay with permission on YouTube. :flirtysmile3:

One of my projects today was composing an email for Nashville friends RE the telecast of Clay's Tried & True LIVE special there on Sunday. I emailed a copy of the letter to a few Clay fans in case they want to use it as an outline for stations in their area. If anyone is interested, I can post it here.

All you have to do is check the CANN PBS Database for locations/stations/dates that work for your circle. This link is available to anyone on the Internet.

There's a lot of info in the current Carolina On My Mind blog (video promo, screen caps, DVD list, etc.). Apparently, there is quite a bit of interest because traffic has been steady. Thnx to all who have stopped by! :wub:

Yo, treenuts and cindilu2! :hello:

FCA is going to party down in Reno tonight! :04:

My daughter called from Hawaii where she and the grandkids are having a ball. My DVD just arrived, and I am off to watch it! Have a wonderful evening, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

Gorgeous pictures!

I am holding out on the TnT tour until we get more dates....I'm hoping there's something closer than Cleveland, but if not I'm thinking that it might be nice to fly south in February. whistling-1.gif

Woohoo! We're here! keepingfaith and I are getting ready in our room. I'm also sucking up free internet from someplace other than the hotel. The signal strength isn't very good, but it's FREE. treenuts joined up with us earlier this afternoon, and she's a very good driver.

Looking forward to a great show this evening.

Well that lasted 5 minutes. I forked over the money for the wireless LOL.

So Treenuts is a good driver huh? Just because I went down that one way street I think LOL.

hope to see ya'll tonight.

And as god is my witness...come February..I will be stalking bottlecap. I must meet! You make me laugh so very much!

I think everyone in the car now really understands that Suspicious Minds is my favorite song.

I watched the PBS special on my Charlotte station this afternoon. All I can say is it really is an OMG concert. Clay and the orchestra, lighting and everything was so fabulous. He is really in his element and he was so personable in the interviews for this station. They even had the bobble head of Clay sitting between him and the interviewer. Charlotte concert is Feb 23 at the Blumenthal and he said this would be the only T&T concert in NC. I read back a few pages that a capper was needed for this show. I have a copy on video tape if that is needed.

Thank you to all for the pictures, videos and reports of the concerts since I won't be able to see the TImeless Tour but I am hoping to go to Charlotte.

I watched the PBS special on my Charlotte station this afternoon. All I can say is it really is an OMG concert. Clay and the orchestra, lighting and everything was so fabulous. He is really in his element and he was so personable in the interviews for this station. They even had the bobble head of Clay sitting between him and the interviewer. Charlotte concert is Feb 23 at the Blumenthal and he said this would be the only T&T concert in NC. I read back a few pages that a capper was needed for this show. I have a copy on video tape if that is needed.

Thank you to all for the pictures, videos and reports of the concerts since I won't be able to see the TImeless Tour but I am hoping to go to Charlotte.

That's great, penguin. Did you get to see it in person, too? If not and this is your first taste of the awesome that was that taping, then that's even awesome-er, lol.

Don't erase that tape!

Thanks for the info penquin. I'm glad I went for the ticket in Charlotte. That day works out fine with the other concert I have.

REPORT FROM HOTLANTA:

Sally just called me for an "intervention" with the Atlanta Concert tickets. Not really -- she had already spent $500 for two front row (pit) tickets w/ M&Gs, DVD, CD, the whole kit and kaboodle! She figures she will still be celebrating her 7/29 birthday in February. After all, it was a big one! :cryingwlaughter:

She asked Phone Lady if they were receiving lots of calls. "Oh, yes!" Sally told her if Atlanta keeps bringing Clay Aiken back, the station will get lots of memberships because he has a huge, loyal fan base willing to spend big bucks to see him.

I think Phone Lady is a believer! :lol:

One thing Sally mentioned is that before they would talk to her about concert tickets, they wanted to know her zip code. She got the feeling Atlanta would like to keep the concert local.

She also said that Clay looked good and was very personable on the pledge breaks. :flirtysmile3:

Is there a phone # to call for the Charlotte TnT show? I am getting an "affiliation error" when I try to use the web form.

luckiest1, here is the WTVI website. Under Contact Us, the number given is 704-372-2442. There is also a fax number if you want to try that.

CANN has most of these stations linked in their PBS database.

That's great, penguin. Did you get to see it in person, too? If not and this is your first taste of the awesome that was that taping, then that's even awesome-er, lol.

Don't erase that tape!

Please don't erase. I am in Reno but will PM you to find out how we can get this and cap it. Thank you so much for recording.