#59: Forget life -- It's CLAY time!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My life has been so enriched by knowing this Clay Aiken guy!
    • I love Clay !! Forever and ever !
    • It's About Damn Time for the Spaghetti & Meatball Show.
    • Let's do it again, girls!
    • Clay is hilarious and lickable at the same time
    • I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend
    • Brad Pitt, Johnny Dep move over, way over, here comes Clay.
    • It's always like the first date all over again with Clay, and I always end up falling in love.
    • Whoever shrunk those jeans... thank you!
    • He branded me for life.
    • Clay Aiken: I am me.

I may have spoken too soon - the button for Orlando was taken down and apparently there were some issues... Currently holding my breath to see if our (surprisingly) good seats really exist, lol.

I may have spoken too soon - the button for Orlando was taken down and apparently there were some issues... Currently holding my breath to see if our (surprisingly) good seats really exist, lol.

I'm not worried-- the issue is "holds". I remember thinking 20 minutes was a long time to hold seats, and it was ten minutes for the other venues I looked at. I think they just need to change that variable, and probably have to talk to the ticket server admin to get it fixed.

I'm not worried-- the issue is "holds". I remember thinking 20 minutes was a long time to hold seats, and it was ten minutes for the other venues I looked at. I think they just need to change that variable, and probably have to talk to the ticket server admin to get it fixed.

Ahh - good thinking, kimiye. I remember thinking it was a long time, too.

Sorry to ask for old information, but do we know when the Houston (Valentine's Day) tickets go on pre-sale? It looks like Clay is avoiding my area after having been so friendly for so long. Think I'll take my granddaughter and give son & d-in-law a romantic evening to themselves.

I'am waiting for the Mesa Az. concerts to show up . Who is going to the Oct Gala this year? I was hopeing we might get to go to the Irish brunch again on Sunday after the Gala as it was so much fun last year.I think Claygary organized it last year.

As I expected I screwed up with the tickets but at least I'm in. I could blame Droid but I wasn't prepared for the presale. Too much to do at work and too many people walking past my office to use the bathroom. :cryingwlaughter: I had pit CC and lost them. But I had some good seats this past tour and was able to see up close how really good looking and how funny Clay really is. It's another's turn now. :twinklewhore:

:GA_FCA:

The new Carolina On My Mind blog features the current 12-venue Tried & True Tour ticket pre-sales, Clay's WKNO Memphis "conversation" with Pierre Kimsey, and graphics by Fountaindawg, AmazingCA, and SueReu.

Hope you enjoy. Thank you for your comments/visits, retweets, and FB reposts, :flirtysmile3:

I wrote to Pierre Kimsey, told him how his "best ever" interview was playing in Clay Cyber and suggested that the station replay the conversation and/or link it on their website. I think they would sell lots of concert tickets for the new/returning fans Clay garnered during the Timeless Tour.

There are unprecedented numbers of positive reports coming from those dancing the ticket tango today. Can't beat that! :whistling-1:

Have a great day, all! :snoopy:

Caro :listen:

You know...I have no idea what calendar I was looking at yesterday. Waukegan is on a Friday night. I should be able to make that one. But of course, that's one that there is no presale yet. I might also throw Minneapolis into the mix as well.

It's crazy following that Clay Aiken guy!

Good to know...Friday is much easier to do than a Wednesday.

Kim

Last night I burned deborah760's two part Biloxi audio files to CD for the car, because I had to drive out to Toronto to pick up my son. Wheeeee! I love that we have full audio clack, it's so much fun to listen to. But then when I got home, I had to watch a bunch of the banter videos so I could see what the hell was going on! :)

I was thinking that this would be a cool tour to do a 'best of audio' collection.....we could split it into the 4 medleys, and then all the solos. Would anyone be interested in helping out?

:GM_FCA:

56 Days until The Special Chicago Concert!:yahoo:

58 Days until The National Inclusion Project Gala!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Well everyone busy with tickets for the T&T tour, good for you! Well I'm still planning my Chicago and gala trip in October. I'd be highly surprised if I make it to T&T tour, I think my family would disown me if I went to Florida without them as we never have been there. I'll plan my vacation for that week anyhow, if I can't go I'll just enjoy the clack I guess. Can't have everything. I'm thankful for the opportunity of having gone to 3 concerts with TT and soon the trip in Chicago. If I'd known about the T&T, I would not have planned to travel this fall. I'm glad for those of you that can do these trips.

Right now in Quebec City with hubby, having a nice time, but it's not the same as a roadtrip to see Clay! :flirtysmile3: Am I selfish or what? I have to wait to get home in order to save some of the Biloxi clack the internet here is very slow!

And....one more. I grabbed this from getclayaiken:

from dancermom at CV....some beautiful shots.

DH uploaded pictures from Hammerstein to his Smug Mug Here: Password casey (he is being so cute with his password) *No OFC Please*

I uploaded these to my Photobucket since he has it set so you can download but you can't link directly to it.

th_974836835_clay-42.jpg

th_974837681_clay-53.jpg

This is MSNBC's take on Steven Tyler as one of the new Idol judges:

And if you think "American Idol" was the best exit ramp for Tyler, for the show and for us … well, let me quote a great American poet: "Dream on."

Ouch!

Why Steven Tyler will be a terrible Idol judge

Now, forgetting Idol as is best to do, I'm a little giddy at just the rumors of Clay & Ruben in Vegas, since Clay was reportedly seen at Surrender Night Club last night. (It's so very plausible since they were looking for a name for some future show the last three nights of the tour!!!)

Last night I burned deborah760's two part Biloxi audio files to CD for the car, because I had to drive out to Toronto to pick up my son. Wheeeee! I love that we have full audio clack, it's so much fun to listen to. But then when I got home, I had to watch a bunch of the banter videos so I could see what the hell was going on! :)

I was thinking that this would be a cool tour to do a 'best of audio' collection.....we could split it into the 4 medleys, and then all the solos. Would anyone be interested in helping out?

I would! Sign me up for the 80's medley. Maybe we should wait a bit though as (I think) there is still more clack to come from those who were on the road, etc.

Now, forgetting Idol as is best to do, I'm a little giddy at just the rumors of Clay & Ruben in Vegas, since Clay was reportedly seen at Surrender Night Club last night. (It's so very plausible since they were looking for a name for some future show the last three nights of the tour!!!)

Seen by who?

I did a quick search at CV and saw a report of a tweet that Clay was at this club, but no mention of Ruben. Dunno where else to look for more info....

Speculations-R-Us ~

Here is the twitter sighitng Clay in Vegas (supposedly)

Jeremy Jerbotz Abellera You'll Never guess who was a Surrender Night Club last night......... CLAY .... AIKEN!!!!! hahahhahah

Side note: Surrender Night Club is at the Encore at the Wynn in Las Vegas.

I'makinda hopin' it's "work related" and it is the ONLY way I would go to Vegas again! But GO I WILL IF CLAY IS THERE!!

We shall see... :whistling-1:

I'll be glad to help, luckiest. I can do "Suspicious Minds"

Cool, I'll start a list then for a Timeless Tour Best Of Audio series:

cindilu2 - 80s medley

FearOfH20 - Suspicious Minds

I agree that we should wait for a while, until the majority of the clack is in. A little birdie tells me there is some mime_fan audio coming, and of course we want to be sure we have all of Scarlett's stuff in, as well as others. But it can't hurt to start planning!

I saw this posted by kleewolf at the CB. It looks like PBS in Houston is looking for some fans to man the pledge phones during the special airing on September 8th. So if anyone here lives in the area and is interested here is your chance -

I have been working with the Houston PBS station for a long time. I have also sent some Clay items for the pledge week from the Houston Claymate Fan Club.

They sent me an email asking for the Fan Club to volunteer, which had been discussed earlier this year.

The problem is there are not 20 members that will be available on Sept 8th, because of the Holiday.

I don't want to lose the opportunity for some local Clay fan to get to volunteer.Please PM me if you wish to volunteer.

(bolding mine)

WowZa, I come back after a few hours to see no other posts....just my sorry ass still hanging out here

on the end of the board :cryingwlaughter:

So, I guess everyone EXCEPT me has a life. Heh...guess I'll postho and entertain myself :imgtongue:

Howabout some fun videos for those who may not be able to decide what to watch from all the wonderful clack out there -

Clay Aiken & Ruben Studdard - I Had the Time of my Life

Clay and Ruben: Stool Banter & Theme Song Banter

Clay Aiken Ruben Studdard Casey Thompson Intro Biloxi - One word...BWAH!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiY1v0C3pcw

:goodnight: