#59: Forget life -- It's CLAY time!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My life has been so enriched by knowing this Clay Aiken guy!
    • I love Clay !! Forever and ever !
    • It's About Damn Time for the Spaghetti & Meatball Show.
    • Let's do it again, girls!
    • Clay is hilarious and lickable at the same time
    • I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend
    • Brad Pitt, Johnny Dep move over, way over, here comes Clay.
    • It's always like the first date all over again with Clay, and I always end up falling in love.
    • Whoever shrunk those jeans... thank you!
    • He branded me for life.
    • Clay Aiken: I am me.

Leftover okra? I don't like it any way except fried, unless perhaps it is in a seafood gumbo.

My grandmother used to pickle okra, but since I'm not a big fan of certain types of pickles, I never tried them (well, and she used to pickle beets, as well, to which I say bleeeeccchhh). But, hey, some folks LOVE pickled foods, so that might be worth trying. And no, most critters won't eat okra...birds might if you cut the pods open to expose the seeds...but yeah, probably compost. heh

Oh...and the King is suspicious of this humor.

yul-brynner-the-king-and-i2.jpg

I don't get it!

Caro, how are you doing after your fall. No more problems?

Thnx for asking, Fear. The ankle seems to have healed, but my knee still feels like sausage. I have ice on it right now. I have been making use of the Express Lane at Harris Teeter (punch in your order online, bags delivered to car, etc.), and someone (friend, neighbor) carries the groceries into the house for me. I have to park at the curb, so it's a bit of a walk to the house, especially with grocery bags.

Oh, I like pickled okra; but I've never made it. My mother loved to can, and she put up lots of vegetables every summer. We favor quite a bit; but somehow I missed that gene, LOL! :cryingwlaughter:

Caro :listen:

Yul Brenner?

Okra?

heee

I remember someone told me way back in 2003 that Clay would look better than ever when he hit around 35. That he would grow into his body or some such nonsense. Maybe she can pick some lotto numbers for me.

Do any of the teachers or librarians here have any personal experience with People to People? My nephew, who is 10, got an invite for next summer to the far away exotic land of Canada heee.

Beer-filled pretzel pockets? Huh!

I just found this link to an interview I hadn't seen before from a New Zealand site

Time has been good to Clay Aiken

You just can see how at ease he is with "being the person I have always been but wasn't willing to be".

I found myself playing and replaying that look at the beginning of "Can't Take my Eyes off you" at 1.03

Lotus... now that needs some gif-maker extraordinaire to make it into a gif, hint, hint!!! LOL

It's Friday, last day of vacation, back to work Saturday after having 3 weeks off. It's been a great vacation, a claytrip and a trip to Quebec city! Looking forward to October for Chicago and gala trips. Was great seeing Clay finally in concert and seeing fans again. :rainbowsmile:

:GM_FCA:

48 Days until The Special Chicago Concert!:yahoo:

50 Days until The National Inclusion Project!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I just found this link to an interview I hadn't seen before from a New Zealand site

Time has been good to Clay Aiken

You just can see how at ease he is with "being the person I have always been but wasn't willing to be".

I found myself playing and replaying that look at the beginning of "Can't Take my Eyes off you" at 1.03

Thanks for that link, what a great little interview. So happy that he is happy with his life and his career. flirtysmile3.gif

Gotta post this before I forget ....

This morning my friend said to me, "I dreamed about your man last night." I asked what the dream was about and she proceeded to tell me about being in Macy's and shopping when a woman had a crazy accident and my friend was going for water for this woman when she ran into "my man" who was also helping. I mentioned the name of the person I assumed she meant by "my man" and she said, "Oh no, not him. I meant Clay. Clay Aiken was in my dream helping me take care of this woman."

This is my work friend who told me a couple of weeks ago that I had recruited her after I suggested a CU download in an email I had sent to her by mistake, and she in turn downloaded ALL of the Hampton Beach clack and announced to me that she had become a fan. So now she's dreaming about him!

I want to dream about him, dammit!

Did you notice the descriptor on the youtube video?

Singer-songwriter & UNICEF Ambassador, Clay Aiken, calls for more help for children affected by the devastating floods in Pakistan. Learn more about UNICEF's emergency relief efforts for children in Pakistan.

:flirtysmile3:

Singer-songwriter & UNICEF Ambassador, Clay Aiken, calls for more help for children affected by the devastating floods in Pakistan. Learn more about UNICEF's emergency relief efforts for children in Pakistan.

Yeah I saw that..gave me the warm fuzzies! :flirtysmile3:

Kim

Yeah I saw that..gave me the warm fuzzies! :flirtysmile3:

Kim

Me, too!!!

Via treenuts (where are you girl?) at the CH:

Posted by eMusing -

Clay Aiken stopped by to support Elaine Marshall for US Senate

http://twitpic.com/2isd81

Looks like this may have been the same day he was filmed the PSA.

910465a1.jpg

Elaine Marshall and her stand on many civil rights issues