#59: Forget life -- It's CLAY time!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My life has been so enriched by knowing this Clay Aiken guy!
    • I love Clay !! Forever and ever !
    • It's About Damn Time for the Spaghetti & Meatball Show.
    • Let's do it again, girls!
    • Clay is hilarious and lickable at the same time
    • I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend
    • Brad Pitt, Johnny Dep move over, way over, here comes Clay.
    • It's always like the first date all over again with Clay, and I always end up falling in love.
    • Whoever shrunk those jeans... thank you!
    • He branded me for life.
    • Clay Aiken: I am me.

Well SHIT!!! It's been all of a few minutes since I posted that and you go and beat me to it here and then ask me where I'm at??? WTH????!

hee j/k :cryingwlaughter:

Ain't he cute? Pointy hair and recycled clothing and all!

I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend :wub:

Sorry to interrupt all the political love for Clay, but...

I jut got out of a chat with couchie, and she received word today that her father died. She hasn't seen him in many years, but she and her family are still taking it pretty hard.

{{{{{{{couchie, couchiemom, and family}}}}}}}}

:GM_FCA:

Couchie; My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

48 Days until The Special Chicago Concert!:yahoo:

50 Days until The National Inclusion Project Gala!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Thanks everybody. It's kind of a shock. As many of you know my dad and I were not close. But we as a family have to get things done. He had picked up and left California about 3 months ago so he died in Little Rock. He was born in Arkansas.

But please carry on. I need some fun things to read about here!!

Thanks everybody. It's kind of a shock. As many of you know my dad and I were not close. But we as a family have to get things done. He had picked up and left California about 3 months ago so he died in Little Rock. He was born in Arkansas.

But please carry on. I need some fun things to read about here!!

So sorry Couchie.

From CH

QUOTE ("ficus")Beautiful afternoon - me not doing what I am suppose to be doing but instead cruising the web. So, I stop at msnbc.com and look at their entertainment page and I read this:

http://today.msnbc.m...-entertainment/

(5) Shocking wins:

5. 'The Amazing Race' is more amazing than Ruben and Clay?! After winning even more consecutive Emmys than the "Night Court" guy (OK, yes, the great John Larroquette, and, no, we didn't have to look him up), it's hard to recall when "The Amazing Race" was not considered a shoo-in for Reality-Competition Program. But in the first year of the category, in 2003, "The Amazing Race" just didn't seem like it had the juice to squeeze out "American Idol," hot from its Ruben Studdard-Clay Aiken mega-rated finale, or reality granddaddy "Survivor." But it did. And it has. And no one's shocked anymore.

I was watching a show called "My Generation" on PBS. They did a bit on "Foreigner", the lead singer, Mick Jones" is getting pretty old. Anyway they were advertising a new tour with seats available with an AARP discount. I thought Clay might want to do that. :clay:

I can see Foreigner giving an AARP discount, but not Clay. He'd be more likely to charge extra for older women -- and get every penny.

Ah, but if there was a discount, the older women could get multiples. Just sayin'.

cryingwlaughter.gif

I can see Foreigner giving an AARP discount, but not Clay. He'd be more likely to charge extra for older women -- and get every penny.

Ah, but if there was a discount, the older women could get multiples. Just sayin'.

cryingwlaughter.gif

More multiples than we already do? Not that I am admitting that I am old.:smack: