#59: Forget life -- It's CLAY time!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My life has been so enriched by knowing this Clay Aiken guy!
    • I love Clay !! Forever and ever !
    • It's About Damn Time for the Spaghetti & Meatball Show.
    • Let's do it again, girls!
    • Clay is hilarious and lickable at the same time
    • I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend
    • Brad Pitt, Johnny Dep move over, way over, here comes Clay.
    • It's always like the first date all over again with Clay, and I always end up falling in love.
    • Whoever shrunk those jeans... thank you!
    • He branded me for life.
    • Clay Aiken: I am me.

It's very possible you didn't feel it. Back at the house we were living in before we had to move, we had a carpenter ant problem earlier in the year. I had one on me and I never knew it. I freaked out though when I did see it! That scared me to know that could happen again. Thankfully there are NO bug problems in this place.

I need to get moving. Going to a double birthday party 2 hours away and we're making a stop an hour out of the way. The kids are turning 4 and 1...eeeek! Well, I suppose the 1 year old could be turning 2..LOL

:GM_FCA:

18 Days until The Special Chicago Concert!

:yahoo:

20 Days until The National Inclusion Project Gala!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Wow, quiet around here this weekend. Apparently Tried And True Live was on the Detroit PBS station last night, and some local fans were able to enjoy it for the first time. I watched my DVD on the big screen and it was great!

I'm thinking I should go out clothes shopping today....have nothing to wear for either Chicago or Gala. lilredani.gif

From CH:

joycez at CH has an outstanding mp3 of In My Life available for download:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/U72aOoAK/In_My_Life.html

There's also a wonderful montage on YouTube of In My Life with incredible Timeless pictures by Invisible926:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OxGTvuU2g

And a sendspace you just do not want to miss, I promise:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r9jsk0

It's a good day for In My Life!

I know I'll never lose affection for this song. I know I'll never lose affection for Clay Aiken.

ldyjocelyn eeee thanks for the IML links!!! I'm getting them right now! I can't wait to have these for anytime!

I wish I could claim the links, but it's keepingfaith you need to thank. MUAH babe!

Durrr.. haha I got so excited I couldn't read! Thanks KF!

17 Days until The Special Chicago Concert!:yahoo:

19 Days until The National Inclusion Project Gala!:yahoo:

Kim

17 Days until The Special Chicago Concert!:yahoo:

19 Days until The National Inclusion Project Gala!:yahoo:

Kim

Wow only 17 days till concert! so much to do! leaving here to go to Burlington Vt on the 12th, flying the 13th to Chicago! I have to plan meals to freeze for my family while I'm gone my hubby doesn't cook!!! I just love getting away lol!!!

Late last night I uploaded a new Carolina On My Mind blog that features new montages by LovesClaysVoice (UM/DWTS11) and Wowzers4Clay (SM, 2005-10) as well as the final four-day push for National Inclusion Project Pepsi Refresh voting.

Thank you for your blog comments/visits, Facebook reposts, tweets/retweets, etc. Hope you enjoy! :flirtysmile3:

Pepsi Refresh Project Link

http://www.refresheverything.com/nationalinclusionproject

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

pepsi17.jpg

Great reminder, Bottle! I just may have to change the Carolina's Pepsi image several times during this entry's "shelf life." Most of all, I hope we can find many more supporters for the final four-day surge! :yahoo:

From CH:

joycez at CH has an outstanding mp3 of In My Life available for download:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/U72aOoAK/In_My_Life.html

There's also a wonderful montage on YouTube of In My Life with incredible Timeless pictures by Invisible926:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OxGTvuU2g

And a sendspace you just do not want to miss, I promise:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r9jsk0

It's a good day for In My Life!

I know I'll never lose affection for this song. I know I'll never lose affection for Clay Aiken.

Thank you for posting this, keepingfaith. I had heard of the montage but couldn't locate it on YouTube last night. I have been glued to NBC/MSNBC's education reform programs this weekend, and this would have tied in so well. :)

It's pouring here, and I dread the drive to High Point for lessons this afternoon. I have a feeling the teacher will be drenched coming and going. :whistling-1:

Have an awesome day, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

bottle... sawry yous sick!!! But, thanks for the purdy!!!

aikim... check your pm's, please! I tried to send you a message.

Ack...I worked all weekend and I don't want to be here now, but we have stuff due this week and I have to do it, so.... Ok, end of pity party... I'm very glad to have a job I enjoy... when I don't have to do it 85 hr/week. LOL

Sorry you are sick bottlecap. Hope you have someone who can make you some chicken soup.

---

From Pink Armchair at the CH:

IMPORTANT CHICAGO CONCERT INFO:

Hey, everyone -- I just wanted to give a quick heads-up to anyone still on the fence about coming to this --

I was just told that the absolute deadline for purchasing tickets for this concert is Friday, October 8.

Again, you can call (773) 509-1111, ex. 6 during business hours CDT, or you can go HERE.

YAY gloch! I've been wondering when St. Louis would show TnT!

Now I'm hoping that they give away tickets to a show....

Me too 1dyjocelyn and a meet and greet! I'm just happy to finally see him on my TV!!

jmh, I love these little guys :twinklewhore: and it is just how I feel.

I love those guys too. I think it's funny that their name is "twinklewhore." I just got to see the special for the first time myself a few weeks ago, and I remember how great it was to finally get to see IML. :twinklewhore:

Lately I'm am obsessed with the "baby" at the end of "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me." Anybody else?

I love his performance of that song. :flirtysmile3: