#59: Forget life -- It's CLAY time!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My life has been so enriched by knowing this Clay Aiken guy!
    • I love Clay !! Forever and ever !
    • It's About Damn Time for the Spaghetti & Meatball Show.
    • Let's do it again, girls!
    • Clay is hilarious and lickable at the same time
    • I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend
    • Brad Pitt, Johnny Dep move over, way over, here comes Clay.
    • It's always like the first date all over again with Clay, and I always end up falling in love.
    • Whoever shrunk those jeans... thank you!
    • He branded me for life.
    • Clay Aiken: I am me.

Lately I'm am obsessed with the "baby" at the end of "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me." Anybody else?

Oh, honey, you just called my name. I have in my car changer the cd that I burned with the core songs, followed by Who's Sorry Now, then Breaking Up Is Hard To Do, and ending with You Don't Have to Say You Love Me ... because it's all over when Clay intones that soulful "baby" at the end. What could possibly follow that?

:GM_FCA:

16 Days until The Chicago Concert!:yahoo:

18 Days until The National Inclusion Project Gala!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Wow, 16 days out.....has anyone received their tickets yet? It's going to be tight for the Canadians!

I wrote them today.. I told them it could take up to a month for the tickets to get her. Here is the response.

We hope to have the tickets mailed by the end of this week. If you do not receive the tickets in time, we can have them reprinted and waiting at the Park West box office for you.

Wow, 16 days out.....has anyone received their tickets yet? It's going to be tight for the Canadians!

I wrote them today.. I told them it could take up to a month for the tickets to get her. Here is the response.

We hope to have the tickets mailed by the end of this week. If you do not receive the tickets in time, we can have them reprinted and waiting at the Park West box office for you.

OMG they might as well just print two sets now!

I was reading an online reprint of the Rolling Stone Magazine interview of President Obama. The interview was conducted by Rolling Stone founder Jann Wenner and will be in their October 15th issue. This was in the intro:

I sat down with the president in the Oval Office, flanked by busts of Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr. The conversation stretched on for nearly an hour and a quarter. The president began by complimenting my multi-colored striped socks. "If I wasn't president," he laughed, "I could wear socks like that."

So Rolling Stone's chief honcho is wearing multi-colored striped socks now? Wonder who started that trend?

On my way home tonight I happened to turn on the OutQ channel. It was the Derek & Romaine show. The guest was Suzane Whang who used to host House Hunters and now does PBS pledge shows. The hosts have not been very nice to Clay in the past so i cringed when I heard the guest say that she met a lot of famous people including Clay Aiken. Derek wanted to know if they had the creepy Claymates with him and there was a discussion about if they were really called Claymates! They said when Clay was in their studio he had two women with him who when the studio techs put the headphones on him fussed with his hair until he told them enough.

Suzanne said he only had a big black man with him...his bodyguard and she said she couldn't believe how tall he was. She also said he was very funny and irreverent and joked about forgetting the words to his own songs!

It was just so random to hear his name brought up.

15 Days until The Chicago Concert!:yahoo:

17 Days until The National Inclusion Project Gala!

Kim

So we just got our new work schedules this morning and either someone was paying attention to my holiday requests (highly unlikely) or I just got damned lucky, because I was assigned a project that must be completed by Oct 12th. I fly to Chicago on the 13th. :D

I love those guys too. I think it's funny that their name is "twinklewhore." I just got to see the special for the first time myself a few weeks ago, and I remember how great it was to finally get to see IML. :twinklewhore:

Lately I'm am obsessed with the "baby" at the end of "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me." Anybody else?

I love his performance of that song. :flirtysmile3:

Anytime Clay Aiken sings the word "baby" I just melt. :flirtysmile3:

I am a horrible Clay Fan. I know I have BUIHTD, but I can't find it in my Itunes and I can't remember where it came from. Was it a bonus from somewhere. I have it because I have heard it and I need to hear it again. :cry4:

I woke up around four and couldn't fall back to sleep so I got up and voted for the final time on the Pepsi Challange. The National Inclusion Project had move up a few more points to 16. :yahoo:

I only have to vote from Mr Fear's computer and text in.

I hope everyone has a great day this rainy but beautiful day!

Regarding Chicago concert tickets: I'm told by my customer service people that they were mailed today. Apologies for the delay.

If you don't receive them by the day before the show, please let me know -- we can put your name on a WILL CALL list, reprint the tickets and have them for you at the box office. No worries!

Please contact me via my OFC email, pinkarmchair @ gmail.com (remove the spaces) -- I can collect all such messages in one place and it would be much easier to keep track. Thanks a lot.

Slow day, eh? I've done nothing but shop all week for this wedding on Saturday. I got the last of my outfit this afternoon. We leave in the morning tomorrow and I don't even know what else I'm packing yet. haha!

NIP is #17 in the running...hopefully we can start October in the top 10 and stay there.

Hi all,

Sorry no countdown this morning...was having computer issues.

For those going to the SF concert...check the OFC; they have changed the venue.

Kim

:hello:

Article from: Culture Map - Houston

From Clay Aiken love fever to Tony Bennett power: Houston Symphony stocks up...

http://culturemap.com/newsdetail/09-30-10-from-clay-aiken-fever-to-tony-bennett-power-houston-symphony-stocks-up-on-celeb-singers/

Good news about The Warfield switch! Mucho better venue IMO. But also bigger, so less intimate. Hey, they have a widget at their site already so you can play some Clay. Go here:

http://www.thewarfieldtheatre.com/eventdetail.php?id=29031

bc - Please continue to post your Pepsi Challenge reminders through October! They have been very helpful!!! k :thbighug-1:

Posted by Vanessa in News at the OFC regarding the SF change of venue:

To all who are concerned about the validity of your OFC presale tickets for the SF show- Have no fear. Your tickets will still be honored and your seat locations will be comparable. The Warfield show will be a seated event. Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this venue change!

13 Days until The Chicago Concert!

15 Days until The National Inclusion Project Gala!

Happy 21st Birthday to my baby Sarah!

Kim

So glad to see October finally here!!! looking forward to Chicago concert and Gala!!! seeing all the clayfans and you know who!!! :04:

Where is the after gala breakfast thread here? could someone direct me please?