#59: Forget life -- It's CLAY time!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My life has been so enriched by knowing this Clay Aiken guy!
    • I love Clay !! Forever and ever !
    • It's About Damn Time for the Spaghetti & Meatball Show.
    • Let's do it again, girls!
    • Clay is hilarious and lickable at the same time
    • I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend
    • Brad Pitt, Johnny Dep move over, way over, here comes Clay.
    • It's always like the first date all over again with Clay, and I always end up falling in love.
    • Whoever shrunk those jeans... thank you!
    • He branded me for life.
    • Clay Aiken: I am me.

:GM_FCA:

7 Days until The Chicago Concert!

:yahoo:

9 Days until The National Inclusion Project Gala!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Love the Clay and Tyra pictures.

Hate that they were intruded on by the photographer.

Love that they both seem to take it in stride and not get fussed.

Love the guy in shorts and sandals. Who are these people and why is that person taking photos of them!

National Inclusion Project 2010 Gala auction items

Cookie has donated the Claymobile. That should be an interesting auction...

It also looks as if Faye has donated a pair of Clay's baby sandals. Cute!

I doubt if I will bid on anything, but I may just enter the raffle to get 2 VIP seats for next year's Gala.

There are actually a lot of smaller items this time around, but nothing that stands out like a dinner with Clay or any of Clay's clothes, except the car. And I'm not sure how much of an attraction the car will be, as it really has no relation to Clay other than it's decorations, does it? In any case, there are lots of little things that are cool.....and I am with you ldyj that I might just have to buy those raffle tickets for next year's VIP gala! That's about the only way I'll ever get to one of those things.

The new Carolina On My Mind blog is about bullying and includes Clay's Dr. Phil appearance, as well as segments from the wonderful research Ashes posted about six weeks before her death, Aspiegirl's On My Way Here montage, links for NIP/Pepsi and the BOTW "contest."

I see a place to add a gif from bottle's seemingly endless supply of Pepsi images. :lol:

Thank you for your attention to this important topic. I was up very late helping a new blogger. You are going to be pleasantly surprised with all that is coming with this department. :flirtysmile3:

i just can't help but vote for you guys, even i***** are in 50k along with us in RatCo! i love everything you stand for and i hope you guys are in the top ten come november!!!! thank you for all your support!!!

What an awesome comment from RatCo in the Pepsi Refresh Challenge! :friends:

I have a "BIG-O" high school reunion next year. For a couple of months, the organizers have been sending "guess who" emails with clues about a featured class member. (That's how I located and wrote about a California artist, Erin of The Painted Garden in September.) Btw, she is texting for the NIP daily.

Until the late 1960's, New Hanover High School was the largest in the state due to the county being NC's smallest. Since then, more high schools have been built in Wilmington; but we had a huge graduating class.

On Monday, I will be the featured member with lots of links to the Carolina blog (i.e., that's where the clues are.) I was the editor of the school newspaper, and hints should be easy. The person who contacted me asked if there was a time Clay would have something special going on. I told her if we could get huge numbers of classmates to text for the NIP during October, that would be awesome. Hopefully, the foundation will experience a "rush" the first of next week! :yahoo:

Love seeing Clay&Tyra hanging out in NYC! :wub:

For those still inclined to vote (like me :P) I'd hate to see anyone's version here beat out Clay's. Right now he's losing.

Who Did BOTW BEST?

WORD and WORD!!! I love the guy in the shades and sandals gazing at the pair sitting next to him. :lol:

:hug: for all who need one.

Again, thank you for your support of the Carolina blog. Google found the entry overnight, but I am just now posting about it here. As usual, I need a retweet (see mine under "All Friends"). Thnx! :clay:

Have a great day, all! :snoopy:

Caro :listen:

The final list might not have any real big ticket items this year but we know how Clay likes to randomly add things during the live auction. :cryingwlaughter:

NIP has felt the effects of the economy as much as everyone else and I think they recognize that even high ticket donations aren't going to be as high as some past years either. Fundraising is so much harder than it used to be. Volunteers just can't raise the donations we once did. That is why events like the Pepsi Challenge and the Chase giveaway are so important.

I am really looking forward to the gala! I may have to do a raffle ticket or two this year for that VIP drawing :-)

NIP has felt the effects of the economy as much as everyone else and I think they recognize that even high ticket donations aren't going to be as high as some past years either. Fundraising is so much harder than it used to be. Volunteers just can't raise the donations we once did. That is why events like the Pepsi Challenge and the Chase giveaway are so important.

I am really looking forward to the gala! I may have to do a raffle ticket or two this year for that VIP drawing :-)

I wasn't thinking so much about the money more than I was thinking that nothing from Clay's personal collection is on the list this year. Though I do imagine if there was, it still might not get as high a bidding as it might have in the past.

This morning, I kept checking People mag's website for their Star Tracks section, thinking that the Clyra would show up. Then, I had to give a library orientation. Get back, and there it is! I've got to get out more often, I guess...

Love the combo of jeans with a shirt/tie. It makes me giggle.

I wasn't thinking so much about the money more than I was thinking that nothing from Clay's personal collection is on the list this year. Though I do imagine if there was, it still might not get as high a bidding as it might have in the past.

I think this list might only be the silent auction stuff, not the "live bidding" stuff. I'll have to wait for more details, actually. I do have to admit I think it would be a kick to own his baby sandals. (Actually, they aren't marked as Clay's -- maybe they're Parker's? LOL!)

I wonder how many outfits Clay still has available to auction....

I'd bid on his sunglasses!

This morning, I kept checking People mag's website for their Star Tracks section, thinking that the Clyra would show up. Then, I had to give a library orientation. Get back, and there it is! I've got to get out more often, I guess...

Love the combo of jeans with a shirt/tie. It makes me giggle.

I think this list might only be the silent auction stuff, not the "live bidding" stuff. I'll have to wait for more details, actually. I do have to admit I think it would be a kick to own his baby sandals. (Actually, they aren't marked as Clay's -- maybe they're Parker's? LOL!)

I wonder how many outfits Clay still has available to auction....

I'd bid on his sunglasses!

I thought we usually got the full list at once? I guess we'll find out.

Maybe someday he'll auction off the clothes on his back. Wouldn't that be a trip?? Hee!

Total is 37. That is not enough to get me on any list is it? :smokelots:

gloch... depends on the list! BWAH!

I love the Tyra picture!

I am not able to go to Chicago. Work. Does anyone live near there that would like to have my ticket just for shipping costs????

Sorry you can't get to Chicago liney. I hope someone takes you up on your offer.

Clay looks like he and Tyra had fun riding the subway. I remember hating it when I lived in New York and had to ride it to work. It was always dirty, could never get a seat and lechers trying to feel you up. They get to sit down, its fairly clean and no one bothers them. :lilredani: The good old days.

Have a great day. We're heading out to Stickley's furniture to pick up the new coffee table we ordered. :dancetom: After I vote, of course.

6 Days until The Chicago Concert!:yahoo:

8 Days until The National Inclusion Project Gala!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Catching up from overnight...

Clack Unlimited has the audio from the COMPLETE Magical Mystery Date. The link to that section is here. If nothing else, it's worth it for the medley -- hys.ter.i.cal!

____

From the Clack House: Clay Aiken: Super Hits at WalMart Currently out of stock online, but since I go there all the time, and am an obsessive in regards to getting everything regarding Clay, I'll probably pick up a $5.00 CD!

___

Fox All Access Blog

Go to listen to the brief clip of Clay talking. But the article? Man, could their grammar be any worse? Just to give you an idea, here's the headline:

CLAY AIKEN HONRED TO BE COMPARED TO ELTON JOHN

Spelling, people -- spelling!

Catching up from overnight...

Clack Unlimited has the audio from the COMPLETE Magical Mystery Date. The link to that section is here. If nothing else, it's worth it for the medley -- hys.ter.i.cal!

There's a new set in there just put up called TriedAndTrueTapingAudio_anonymous. Get that one!! The clarity is BEAUTIFUL!

I did download the medley and there was so much audience laughter and clapping that I really couldn't hear or understand the songs...I think this is one piece of clack that really needs to have video to do it justice. Those of you who were there have your memories, but for those of us not...it is hard trying to imagine what is going on.

Kim

I did download the medley and there was so much audience laughter and clapping that I really couldn't hear or understand the songs...I think this is one piece of clack that really needs to have video to do it justice. Those of you who were there have your memories, but for those of us not...it is hard trying to imagine what is going on.

Kim

Kim, download the version that shortyjill just mentioned in her post. It's a lot easier to follow.