#59: Forget life -- It's CLAY time!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My life has been so enriched by knowing this Clay Aiken guy!
    • I love Clay !! Forever and ever !
    • It's About Damn Time for the Spaghetti & Meatball Show.
    • Let's do it again, girls!
    • Clay is hilarious and lickable at the same time
    • I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend
    • Brad Pitt, Johnny Dep move over, way over, here comes Clay.
    • It's always like the first date all over again with Clay, and I always end up falling in love.
    • Whoever shrunk those jeans... thank you!
    • He branded me for life.
    • Clay Aiken: I am me.

Here's the thread for discussing the Hampton Beach concert: concert thread.

Whoops. I guess I'm falling down on the job! I was listening to some of the cellcert tonight, but had to leave. It sounds as if the venue left a LOT to be desired.

How about that Clay Aiken dude?

From the Clayboard by way of the CH:

clayshines wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The stage was so much smaller...some improvisions...stool thing went on forever...

did totally uncorrdinated dance to crack up reverend

Somebody got a drum stick!

sacrifical love, the real me some new ones at next tour from M & G earlier

they were having a hard time hearing each other

Sounds like it was a hot, sticky and crowded show last night. I can't imagine why a venue like that would not have A/C! Glad it wasn't one of my choices!

:GM_FCA:

64 Days until The Special Chicago Concert!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Have a great time tonight, wanda (et al). D101 - like you wouldn't.

New jeans!! :flirtysmile3:

I can't believe we're coming to the end of this tour already. Five consecutive shows this week (starting last night) - They ought to be primed by Saturday!

Good morning! Had a nice lunch with childhood friend. She looked

At me a little strangely when I told her why I was here.LOL

Looking forward to tonight's show. My seats are much better.

Been putting on tan from a bottle, to hide my paleness, but yesterday actually sat on the

Beach for some of the real stuff.

Hope to see you wandacleo.

I hope that members of Clay’s Spamily and other NYC friends get to see him blow the roof off the venue tonight! Plus I hope that the news jeans get thrown in the washer and shrunk a bit in a hot dryer before the tour hits Hammond on Friday and I get to see them in person again. :P

NYC peeps: Have a great time! And if the venue is selling the tour t-shirts, I’d still love to get one of the black ones with the microphone on the front (L or XL), and I’d be happy to paypal someone who could pick me up one. I read that the tour merchandise didn’t make it to Windsor, so I couldn’t get one there. I’m a little nervous about waiting until Friday night.

I hope that members of Clay's Spamily and other NYC friends get to see him blow the roof off the venue tonight! Plus I hope that the news jeans get thrown in the washer and shrunk a bit in a hot dryer before the tour hits Hammond on Friday and I get to see them in person again. :P

NYC peeps: Have a great time! And if the venue is selling the tour t-shirts, I'd still love to get one of the black ones with the microphone on the front (L or XL), and I'd be happy to paypal someone who could pick me up one. I read that the tour merchandise didn't make it to Windsor, so I couldn't get one there. I'm a little nervous about waiting until Friday night.

They were selling merchandise in Chautauqua after the show - but I'd be amazed if many people even knew about it. It was in the small booth outside and behind the amphitheater and we very nearly walked right past it without realizing. They only had the white tees with Cluben on the front and the dates on the back. Not sure if they just didn't have any more with them or if they are sold out altogether.

I'm holding out for a black T on Friday, too. Not that I can afford it. I want to see what it looks like and then I'll decide.

Nursing a chest cold today that I seem to have picked up in Windsor/Chautauqua. I'm sure my boss isn't impressed with me calling in sick after 3 days vacation, but what can you do? I need to rest for my trip to Hammond! ;) Priorities....

ClayConcert-38tag.jpg

Just had to look at that again. I think I need to print it in color and gaze for a while.

keeping.... hummina, hummina, hummina!!! That'll give you N.I.C.E. dreams for sure!

luckiest... thanks for the recommendations! Downloading now!

cindi... good luck on the black shirt! It has been strange to me, seeing as how they make good money on merchandise, that the merchandise areas haven't been very convenient or prominent, except in Reno, where they were right by the doors into the concert. In LA they were in a little corner off to the side that you could miss very easily. ?????

I was a little disappointed the shirts don't come in anything larger than an XL. I like my tees to be roomie and comfy.

Went to Walmart at lunch today and was so excited to find 2 copies of the T&T Live DVDs! I bought both! One will be for my unopened CD/DVD collection and the other is a gift :-)

There is nothing to compare in the funny clack, in the history of funny clack, to The Revival last night.

I'll make it easy. Last line, right click and save target as. I've watched it five times already. The first time I was actually crying and blowing my nose, and wiping tears, and of course a student walked in the door just at that moment. I didn't even know what to say, except ... my allegies are killing me. I couldn't say I was watching Clay Aiken act a fool and was laughing my brains out.

http://www.clackunlimited.com/clack/Concert_Clack/2010_Timeless_Tour/Hampton_Beach/Scarlett/wmv_large/

This is for the wmv large files. I downloaded the mpg file. But whichever method you get it, get it!!!

I'm going to watch it again and hope nobody interrupts this time. Hardest I've laughed at clack in my life.

Now for best Clay's ever looked and with the trashiest mouth in any one piece of clack, you must watch the Hampton Beach Pre-EID clack with Clay discussing Idol and meeting Ruben. He looks unbelievably attractive, and I already think he's hot, and he says ass, and shit, and I remember back a few years when some of the Ladies' League members were upset when he said "crotch" at a show!

:cryingwlaughter:

His voice cracks and he's ... going through puberty. He's been waiting forever for this ... this is the night! He's so freaking cute, and I'm using freaking so as not to offend. But I'm saying the real word in my heart.

WHAAAAAT? Oh hell no, what is wrong with that boy! What.an.ass.

Damn it, if he swears anymore I am so fucking out of here!!!!!!!

Too much?

:imgtongue:

Thanks for the great clack recommendations, kf, luckiest! :BlowKiss:

Well fuck all y'all.

:lipstick: As tempting as that offer is...

I'll pass but suggest we kiss and make up with a little flirtatious Clay clack from Chautauqua

http://www.clackunlimited.com/clack/Concert_Clack/2010_Timeless_Tour/Chautauqua/Scarlett/wmv_large/100806_TT_Chautauqua_60sMedleyPartial_Scarlett_large.wmv

He was flirting with the young girls up front. One of them had a M&G earlier. Too cute!

From caperkeeper at CV -

The venue screwed up the seating! The configuration is not what was sold on tickemaster!

Even the venue is in a different place! The first row is about 10 ft from the stage.

and this -

The doors were supposed to open at 6:30 but they weren't ready and by the time they did open the line was 2/3 the way down the block. With the seating fiasco not sure it will start on time but we'll just have to see what happens.

That is so bizarre! wth?

(((fans at the Hammerstein tonight)))

Ok, now "on with the shoe!!!"