#59: Forget life -- It's CLAY time!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My life has been so enriched by knowing this Clay Aiken guy!
    • I love Clay !! Forever and ever !
    • It's About Damn Time for the Spaghetti & Meatball Show.
    • Let's do it again, girls!
    • Clay is hilarious and lickable at the same time
    • I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend
    • Brad Pitt, Johnny Dep move over, way over, here comes Clay.
    • It's always like the first date all over again with Clay, and I always end up falling in love.
    • Whoever shrunk those jeans... thank you!
    • He branded me for life.
    • Clay Aiken: I am me.

Thanks for the reminder..now that I have sound I'll get to work on the 60s medley.

I miss my ipod. It's dead. My itunes with all my clay stuff needs to be rescued from my dead desktop, sigh. Getting a new ipod is on my list..unfortunately it's like 5th right now. Maybe by the new year.

I'm going to Houston next week. I wish I could have taken the day off on Monday and spent the weekend there. I was so happy about the new systems were were going to but everything I hear tells me it will make the job MORE complicated not easier. Did I tell ya'll my mom is out of town for a month? She went to visit her boyfriend. LOL. Boy life sure has changed around here.

I'm so thrilled to see the foundation still moving along and helping and inspiring people to help.

And I think it's teling that I remember so many of Bottle's pepsi logos.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Good morning. :Morning: I couldn't sleep thinking about the report I need to finish this weekend. You'd think I would dream about a Clay concert instead of numbers. :grrrr: Maybe if PBS or the OFC would send me my TnT tickets, I'd have better dreams.

Caro, I'm going to print out a few of those flyers you had the other day to give out at the gym and at work. Facebook doesn't seem to result in any responses to pleas. I love how they are reaching out to other groups such as the dragon site. I don't mind voting but I would like to see the project win this month finally.

I hope you all have a great, fun and productive day.

I don't mind voting but I would like to see the project win this month finally.

:preachit: Still at #13, though, and unless we can move the needle, y'all are in for another month of this.

pepsi14.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Links

TNIP Direct Link on the Pepsi site

http://www.refresheverything.com/nationalinclusionproject

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

Alternative link for voting if you have problems with the direct link:

The National Inclusion Project's website has a voting pop-up

http://www.inclusionproject.org/

Cotton's voting tips:

TO GET THREE VOTES:

When I :

1) click the Foundation link http://www.refresheverything.com/nationalinclusionproject

I click VOTE.

Then I :

2) have a choice of signing in with facebook or with the info and squiggly words.

3)I sign into Pepsi first. (you have to register your email the first time only, but you have to enter your email and squiggly words each time after that)

Then I VOTE. (That's the FIRST VOTE.)

Then I :

4) SIGN OUT of Pepsi.

Then I :

5) Click the Foundation link http://www.refresheverything.com/nationalinclusionproject again and

I click VOTE.

This time I :

6) SIGN IN VIA FACEBOOK (no squiggly words!)

Then :

7) I click VOTE again! (That's Vote #2!)

After that I :

8) Dial Pepsi @ 73774 (Yes,that's enough numbers!)

Then I :

9) Text the number 102308 (That's Vote #3!)

(Standard text messaging rates apply.)

If you have unlimited text - no $. ;-)

I attempted my first 'best of' montage last night. I've made vids before, but always video to another song, never trying to match video to audio. I have a whole new respect for goldarngirl and the magic that she does. :worthy: This stuff is hard, y'all. Anyway... this is Both Sides Now with my 'fixed' audio.

:GM_FCA:

38 Days until Clay's Birthday!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Hope everyone is already into an awesome weekend! :yahoo:

Caro, I'm going to print out a few of those fliers you had the other day to give out at the gym and at work. Facebook doesn't seem to result in any responses to pleas. I love how they are reaching out to other groups such as the dragon site. I don't mind voting but I would like to see the project win this month finally.

Fear, I'm so glad. I hope a lot of people do the same. Y'all would laugh at my attempts to convert PDF to JPEG so I could crop the flier. I definitely need to study the PDF format. :lol:

Last night when I finally uploaded the blog to the OFC, I added this question, which is now in the Carolina entry:

QUESTION:
What actions would you take if you knew the NIP would move into the top 10
only
if you were responsible for 100 votes today? Would you explain the mission and programs of the National Inclusion Project? How would you round up 100 votes?

I certainly hope we don't have to do this another month. I'm about out of ways to write about Pepsi Refresh. I'm going to send another round of emails to family, friends, student parents using one of the fliers (NIP or Halloween).

Don't know if y'all read the previous entry, but one of my eighth grade piano students taught me how to text on my ancient cellphone. He was definitely the "teacher" that day, and we are scheduling a makeup for his piano lesson. :cryingwlaughter:

Thank you for visiting and especially commenting in the Carolina blog. We are currently having a time with Google, which has been plugging older entries (10/9 and 10/11) of CANN and the Carolina site all week. Your hits and comments do help! :whistling-1:

I attempted my first 'best of' montage last night. I've made vids before, but always video to another song, never trying to match video to audio. I have a whole new respect for goldarngirl and the magic that she does. :worthy: This stuff is hard, y'all. Anyway... this is Both Sides Now with my 'fixed' audio.

:clap: :clap: Beautiful montage, cindilu2! The visuals are amazing. I can't get enough of BSN, and I love that you edited out the tiny crack.

Have a special Saturday, all! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

Thank you Fear, and Caro - :hug:

Here is a download if anybody wants.

I was going to ask for this but you're already ahead of me. I can't wait to watch it. Thank you!! :)

You're welcome! Just FYI if you watch on youtube - it's an HQ file I uploaded so it might take a while to load.

Thanks cindilu, can't wait to watch it!

While voting this am, I found that a non-Clay fan friend had posted this on Facebook. Not sure how to make it visible to my friends on Facebook, so I'll post it here. Only tangentially Clay related, but definitely worth watching:

ETA: figured out how to post on Facebook too. :twinklewhore:

Thanks cindilu, can't wait to watch it!

While voting this am, I found that a non-Clay fan friend had posted this on Facebook. Not sure how to make it visible to my friends on Facebook, so I'll post it here. Only tangentially Clay related, but definitely worth watching:

ETA: figured out how to post on Facebook too. :twinklewhore:

That was funny. :cryingwlaughter:

cindi, verrrrry nice montage!

Oh man bottlecap -- it must be Christmas at your house tonight! You've been a good girl, haven't you?

Speaking of bottlecap...you all know her avatar....well, I spent time this afternoon rewatching Clay's appearance on Tyra's show from 2006. I still think that was one of Clay's best appearances ever. He looked amazing and he was funny and charming. It was nice to go back to that time....

pepsi15.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Links

TNIP Direct Link on the Pepsi site

http://www.refresheverything.com/nationalinclusionproject

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

Alternative link for voting if you have problems with the direct link:

The National Inclusion Project's website has a voting pop-up

http://www.inclusionproject.org/

37 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

So why the heck did my iPod decide to unsynch itself when it was supposed to be recharging yesterday? :smack: It was kind of upsetting to jam in my earbuds and spin the menu bar only to find there was no music listed. I'm sure it was nothing I did... :P

I've had my iPod do things like that too. I sometimes think they have a mind of their own.

I had my ipod for almost 3 years before I got my iMac. The first time I plugged it in to the iMac, it was like it had finally arrived on the home planet or something. Seriously....it synched faster and charged longer than it ever had before.

Just sayin'... :twinklewhore: