Aug. 12 Meadowbrook

Ansamcw

From Cb,CH,CV:

Banter - for 70s - just gave the bit about best thing from the 70s was him and it was greeted with HUGE screams!

BOTW - more screams!

---

BOTW....so beautiful....ease your miiiiiiinnddd...OMG.....incredible....absolutely incredible

---

I love how they do this. No overpowering choir. Just enough back up.

EAASSE Your miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins and screams iiiiiiiiiiiiiind

-----

Now the preacher intro

---

tons of screamers professing their love again...choir robes....serious faces....screeeeaaaaaammmmmmmmmm....omg...going on forever!!!!!!! held that note for an eternity!!!

---

MMIIIINNNNDDDDDDDD!!!!!

FABULOUS GLORY NOTE!!!! CROWD CRAZY!!!

AND DA PREACHER HAS TAKEN THE STAGE.....I FEEL A FEW CONVERSIONS GOIN' ON!!!!!

Here we go! Preacher man is preaching! The doves are about to cry!

CROWD is screamimg....then laughing.....lots of cat calls and cheers.....woohoos.....general fangirliness taking over.....or lust......either one...they are cheering him on....

SCREEEEMMMMMMM to DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----

Felix introing the '80's. wonder woman!!Brooke Shields. Calvin Klein jeans. Gary Coleman. Much laughter.

Long intro to WDC seems longer tonight.

WDC - screams begin

screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam at each other.

When Doces Cry Audience screaming

----

Letting the reporter take it all in.....don't want to intrude on her moment....lots of SCREAMSSS....

OGM: OH GOOD MOTHER!!!!

LOL!!!!

----

tons of screamers professing their love again...choir robes....serious faces....screeeeaaaaaammmmmmmmmm....omg...going on forever!!!!!!! held that note for an eternity!!!

-----

CROWD is screamimg....then laughing.....lots of cat calls and cheers.....woohoos.....general fangirliness taking over.....or lust......either one...they are cheering him on....

SCREEEEMMMMMMM to DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!! OMG!!!! OGM!!!!

---

From CB,CH,CV:

Huge cheers at final note before choral robe disrobing!!

Huge cheers during the dance too!

Why do we scream at each other - when doves cry.

Tummy touching and trembling now

---

I think the volcals on this one are amazing!!! I did before and I think they are better now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The screaming was intense after doves!

Linlas reports he's shaking his maracas now...and he's awesome at it

----

YES CLAY!!! ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!! SHAKE THOSE MARACAS ALL NIGHT LONG!!

WE CAN TAKEIT!! REALLY !! WE CAN!!!!

---

HOW DO I GET YOU ALONE....the question on every Meet N Greeters little ol' minds......

TIME TO RAWK WITH JASON!!

---

Never gonna give you up

-----

Alone

OMG - the passion

---

Alone...so powerful....

Jacob now....

---

Sailing......so peaceful.....everyone around the piano now....closing my eyes and drifting away to his beautiful voice....

----

SAILING...THE CANVAS CAN DO MIRACLES....

THIS TX GAL needs a moment now....tha song is just to much for me.... I have DREAMED of CLAY singing this song...nevah thought that dream would come true....

---

Linlas just said during sailing...Clay is rubbing his foot up and down the back of quianna's leg to try to make her laugh

---

CLAY IS TRYING to get to QUIANA tonight!!!! Rubbing his foot up and down her leg!!!! LOL!!!!! THAT LITTLE GOOBER!!!!!!

OGM!!!!!!!!

---

JASON..JACOB....IT's ALL GOOD!!!! LOL!!!!!

And that CHET ATKINS guy is pretty HAWT TOO!!

---

from CB, CH,CV:

ANGIE BURNING UP BLACK VELVET!!!! You GO GIRL!

TIME for some Barry White....I sure would like for CLAY to try to do some BW...but he might hurt himslef.....

---

End of the Road - Jacob singing right now.

---

Angie and BV....end of the road now... (if I go MIA it's lightning related )...end of the road..OMG...harmonies are to die for.....Iris....get ready to shake those bon bons!!!!

---

There was a lot of laughter. I think they may have mentioned break dancing, even. Clay did mention the choreographer.

-----

This is the 1990's!

Black Velvet - the girls are sounding good!

-----

End of the road

---

DRIVING BEAT ON IRIS...Build up to LLVL NOW!!!!!!

Walking up the steps......crowd screeeammmiinngg...

---

Here we go...the vest is flying!!!! .....like a bullet to your braaaaaiiinnnn.....

cv

Iris. You really can tell the dif when Clay joins in EOTR.

LLVL!!

---

Nearing the end of Iris and then I predict more huge screams!!!

Yep, there they are - LLVL!!

---

WAS IT GOOD FOR YOU TOO, HD?????

ICMYLM....one of my favorite songs of the entire concert...so passionate and hauntingly beautiful...I need another moment....*sigh*

---

Great Bullet through your brain.

Major screaming. I hope they got it out of their system.

---

LLVL vocals seem VERY strong (even through a spotty call!) Met with much appreciation and very loud noise level!!

---

INCESSANT CAT CALLS AT BEGINNING OF ICMYLM.....DRAT....

---

From CB, CH, CV:

VOCALS are pure....beautiful......emotional.....soft piano accompanying CLAY.....

GIVE UP THIS FIIIIGHT.....

SINGING his heart out.......

LORDY...went UP on MYYY life........OMG!!!! THAT WAS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

ICMYLM....one of my favorite songs of the entire concert...so passionate and hauntingly beautiful...I need another moment....*sigh*

-----

The screamers came out in full force for this one...ugh..there goes the mp3....sounds so amazing even with bad reception...seems like he may have changed it up a bit! OMG!!!!He did! It's beautiful!!!

-----

IWALY

----

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUIANNA tearing it up.....maahvelous....HUGE SCREAMSS!!

----

Quiana in fine voice tonight. She's a powerhouse on IWALY.

---

I Will Always Love you Wow! This girl can sang

---

From CB, CH, CV:

Quiana was mahvelous as usual....thanking the band now....

---

BAND INTROS.....and aren't they GREAT????? Getting better and better as the tour continues.....He IS blessed with an awesome band and back up singers... rest of the crew....CHATTY CLAY.......

-----

some girl in the second row screamed.."I want you Clay!"...he said..."Thank you"

---

OMG...what beautiful grown up version of Oh girl...

From CH, CB, CV:

some girl in the second row screamed.."I want you Clay!"...he said..."Thank you"

-----

I think Clay is taking requests... People are yelling "When a Man Loves a Woman"!!!!!!!!!

-----

Introing band. telling people to mention to the cellcerters www.angelafisher.com. Mentioned Ethel is going crazy. Something about stories about S'von last night? Mentioning crew. I've got a lot of words to remember and as you can tell I'm not even doing that tonight.

Teasing the audience. He asked if there was anything from 2000 want to hear. Mentioning flak from critics. People are upset but to them he says this is my show.

Going to sing an audience suggestion. Don't know the title of this song. ]

---

CLAY TOOK REQUESTS and SANG OOOH GIRRRLL!!!!!

---

Going to sing an audience suggestion. Don't know the title of this song.

-----

Lots of laughter during this banter segment.

I think he's taking requests.

Sounded like Oh Girl just now.

Someone yelling out BMUB!

-----

IWCY

-----

TW

---

Ok...something just happened but I have no idea what! Linlas just kept screaming OMG....and then it sounded like he sang something different...will try to find out details when she can speak coherently....MOAM medley now...

---

WYSYLM

He made it through the 3rd line fine!!

Should be doing the little WYSYLM shuffle now!

-----

1000 days

---

From CH,CB,CV:

He sounds wonderful on this (1000 days) - very strong, tons of passion, really selling it. Great glory note.

-----

BFM

---

End of 1000 days was different. He sang "Your mine all mine" and then there was a chord and it ended. The end wasn't dragged out. No oooo's or drawn out musical ending.

---

Woah...EZboard went wonky there for a minute...1000 days was beautiful....BFM now.....rock it Clay!!!!! ...the radio...radio...radio....I'll keep coming back for more!!!!

---

CROWD LOVIN Back FOR MORE!!!!

ANd Now the ANTHEM......INVISIBLE!!!

----

can hear the crowd singing Back For More.

Everywhere on the radio, the radio, the radio Let us hope.

I am an addict.

-----

CROWD LOVIN Back FOR MORE!!!!

ANd Now the ANTHEM......INVISIBLE!!!

----

Invisible! It's almost over.....everyone singing along...perfect ending to a perfect night...waiting for the tuggage....ahhh....screams...there ya go....."your turn!"....more screams...more tuggage!

---

Lots of singing Invisble along with Clay...showing the man the love!!!! Screams and laughs....Clay sounds like he is having a blast...hot or not! I can hear the smile in his voice...

----

YOU CAN HEAR THE SMILE IN HIS VOICE!!!

IF I WAS INVISIBBBUUU--UUU-UUUU--UU--LLLLEEE.....

----

Quote:

I can hear the smile in his voice...

me too

And the jukebox gets hit....there go the streamers!

Lots of singing Invisble along with Clay...showing the man the love!!!! Screams and laughs....Clay sounds like he is having a blast...hot or not! I can hear the smile in his voice...

-----

I really like the changes he has done with the last chorus of Invisible. I love the note changes

---

-----

I really like the changes he has done with the last chorus of Invisible. I love the note changes

-----

Sang the whole ICMYLM with a bridge and everything...

Did a really sexy shirt tug during Invisible. With a smirk. Real slow rub of his stomach. Kept looking at people and singing with them

-----

He asked the audience for songs from 2000. No one knew any songs..

Someone yelled for "Touch" and he said "I know what you said.. And I am not singing it!!"

---