#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

What a great Clay day! I love when Clay blogs but I especially love it when the blogs are combined with issues that he is passionate about. Senator Aiken indeed! I can very much see him moving to Wake County and perhaps getting involved with the school board especially if he still intends for Parker to go to school there.

Yay! for Australia; hope the CD and Special do well there and Clay gets a chance to visit!

Looking forward to the tours, sounds like it is going to be fun!

Kim

I can’t access the OFC at work, but Clay blogged, and it includes the news that Tried and True is going to be released in Australia, and the PBS special is going to be shown there, too. Great news for ausdon and the other Aussie fans!

I've got a couple Aussie friends who will probably be freaking out soon! :twinklewhore: It's still early AM there but they should know in a couple hours!! YAY Australia!!!!

What wonderful news about the album and special in Australia. Fantastic. Hopefully he'll get to go there and promote it as well and some of his faithful fans who have never seen him will be able to.

:twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :Thud:

:GM_FCA:

11 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

75 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I can’t access the OFC at work, but Clay blogged, and it includes the news that Tried and True is going to be released in Australia, and the PBS special is going to be shown there, too. Great news for ausdon and the other Aussie fans!

I've got a couple Aussie friends who will probably be freaking out soon! :twinklewhore: It's still early AM there but they should know in a couple hours!! YAY Australia!!!!

What wonderful news about the album and special in Australia. Fantastic. Hopefully he'll get to go there and promote it as well and some of his faithful fans who have never seen him will be able to.

:twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :Thud:

:cryingwlaughter: I was waiting to hear from you! :twinklewhore::twinklewhore::twinklewhore::twinklewhore:

More pictures from yesterday, via Openly Clay:

post-9475-1290196846.jpg

post-9475-1290196827.jpg

post-9475-1290196808.jpg

A few other famous people in these pictures: Louis Van Amstel, from Dancing with the Stars, and Senator Al Franken from Minnesota (co-sponsor of one of the bills), who is famous from his days on Saturday Night Live.

Hi FCA!!!

I don't have access to OFC but the news of a blog mentioning Aus has, as you can imagine, blown me away. I was in the middle of yet another frustrating House building (or rather not house building) day and this news brightened me up no end.

Last night, instead of waking up and imagining the worst about the building situation, I turned my attention to the important questions:

1: Will he actually make it all the way here?

2: If so will there be a concert or performance of some kind?

3: Would I be able to go to said performance? ( :cryingwlaughter:what a silly question! As long as I'm upright!)

4: How to organise all the local (well on the same continent) fans and have Cluncheons! and Clackaramas! and Clarties! and Clet Togethers! and Clafternoon teas!

5: How to stop talking in exclamation marks!! And starting every thing with Cl!!!!

These are now the important issues that keep me awake.

:GE_FCA:

The new Carolina On My Mind blog features Clay's advocacy for anti-bullying/safe schools legislation in a Congressional hearing Thursday, as well as the final 12 days of the National Inclusion Project's drive to secure a $50k Pepsi grant. Four "Washington" graphics are by Fountaindawg.

I have been so busy with the Pepsi Refresh blogs that I haven't posted about the past 2-3 entries. Scarlett, definitely a lady of many talents, created an NIP Voting Widget that you can use from the Carolina sidebar for the Inclusion Project, the alliances, and partners with whom we have formed reciprocal relationships over the past three months. The widget is updated nightly from the day's reports.

Your blog comments/visits are always welcome and help tremendously with Google placement. :friends:

Awesome news for you, ausdon! You can plan CD release parties and all kinds of get-togethers! :twinklewhore:

Have an awesome weekend, FCA! :snoopy:

Caro :listen:

10 Days until Clay's Birthday!:yahoo:

74 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Kim

pepsi17.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Link

http://www.refresheverything.com/nationalinclusionproject

Or via the voting pop-up at

http://www.inclusionproject.org/

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

:yahoo:The National Inclusion Project has moved from 15 - 12 this weekend! :yahoo:

Please vote with all your available accounts. Go to the NIP Voting Widget and click through the links of the alliances and partners who have helped put us where we are. The best reciprocal voters are in Groups A, B, and C.

There's more info in the bottom half of the Carolina. Scroll down and read about the success one person -- queenmama247 -- has had printing the PDF NIP flier and passing it out around town. :)

Thank you for the blog comment, cindilu2! Remarks are few this entry, but spend your time voting. Three months at this is long enough -- and wouldn't the $50k grant make a wonderful birthday gift for Clay!?!?! :wub:

Even our partners are cheering for us, which you can read in the comments on the NIP Pepsi page. Just 11 days to go! Have a great weekend! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

:yahoo:The National Inclusion Project has moved from 15 - 12 this weekend! :yahoo:

:nana: I use bottle's reminders to vote daily... dunno what I'd do without them!

Clay just O Holy Night'd me in the car for the first time this season. It was divine!!

*snort* He hasn't done that to me yet. :26:

:nana: I use bottle's reminders to vote daily... dunno what I'd do without them!

Yep Thanks Bottle.

Thanks Carolina Clay for the the link to the widget for those that want to do the partner voting.

I decided against putting it up on the main page. Bottle's daily reminders seem to work here and the widget can be accessed at CH, CV and other sites and blogs or people can save it to their favorites. I think the word is out.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. It's raining here. We had no summer but looks like winter is going to be a son of a beyotch.

Bottlecap I love that second photo you posted. I'm still after all these years amazed at his many "looks." And I like his various looks but that one is just hot.

We went to a surprise birthday party last night for a good friend of ours. There were about 50 people in attendance. I saw her niece who went to Clay's 2006 Christmas show in Greensboro, which we talked about. She told me she would love to go to another Christmas show any time. Maybe next year. :praying: Met my son's neighbor, who gave us enough information about he and his wife that we can use to our advantage. Don't you just love neighbors?

Sounds like Clay came out of his cave again last night. I should lead such a boring life. :hahaha2:

Clay was at Promises, Promises last night; Kristen Chenowith tweeted about him being backstage!

9 Days until Clay's Birthday!:yahoo:

73 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Kim

bottlecap had this experience last night:

Clay just O Holy Night'd me in the car for the first time this season. It was divine!!

And I just had the same experience! It wasn't a window rattling experience, though. First of all, I was in bed. Secondly, I was with my husband (LOL). It was my clock radio; it came on to the familiar piano notes of the song. Now, for most of the weekend, I've been turning off Christmas music as soon as it comes on. In this case, though...I made an exception!

To refer to what Fear is talking about...Clay was spotted at the Broadway show "Promises, Promises" last night. It's star, Kristen Chenowith, tweeted this:

Thank U! Clay Aiken was at our show tonight! He's so adorable!

I'm definitely jealous..... I'd LOVE to see Promises, Promises with Kristin and Sean.... hey, maybe Clay will blog about it, then I can just experience the show through him.

Like he'd do that. :cryingwlaughter:

That show has been on my list though...I wish I could get to NYC. *sniffle*