#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

Happy Thanksgiving FCA

It's cool and rainy here too luckiest. I saw Jamie Oliver on Anderson Cooper 365, last night, talking about school cafeteria food. When are they going to realize it's cheaper and more nutricious to make it from scratch than buying all that prepared stuff. Both my sons are great cooks from learning to cook from scratch.

Have a great day no matter what you do today! :twinklewhore:

Got up and got my voting in early then preparing food. Going to my son's house so only have an appetizer, yam casserole and green beans to make. Hope all of you have a great day. I get to be with my grandson, who is now 19 months old, and has now moved within 1 mile of my home. It sure beats looking at him on skype!!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Thnx1.jpg

Thanksgiving Day Greetings, FCA!

Wishing you and yours a very special Thanksgiving Day! May your dinner table be set to the New World Symphony (or Clay Aiken, if you prefer) and just as effortlessly as this greeting card: Glorious Thanksgiving Day!

There are links to four greeting cards at the end of the current Carolina blog. I hope you can enjoy them sometime today. I sent the jazzy one to my piano students, the fiddle tune to my violinists, and others to friends and family. Hope you can prop up your feet and catch them all sometime today! :whistling-1:

One of my former violin students (now in college) just caught me in FB chat, and I had her to text in an Inclusion Project vote as we were typing. She promised to continue through the 30th. :)

Thanksgiving Group Text

Here's a project for anyone getting hungry and bugging the cook. Below are clickables of three Inclusion Project fliers. Appoint a helper to print/cut enough for your guests so you can hold a Thanksgiving group text. Be sure to keep the cell phones turned on so you can hear the chorus of Pepsi replies. This is from Scarlett's FB post:

Suggestion for a very special blessing for Thanksgiving Dinner:

May the rain fall lightly on this house,

the sun shine warmly,

the winds blow softly,

and bless it as a place of joy and peace.

Before we eat, I want you all to take out your cell phones and text 102308 to 73774.

Thank you. Now we can eat.

The clickable flier selections below are by Scarlett, 1 and 2, and Magical Music, 3. Many thnx to the artists. Now let's put them to good use this weekend:

th_Thanksgiv2.jpg th_Thanksgiv1.jpg th_PepFlier3.jpg

Double Clickable/Printable Text Fliers

The fliers are great for holiday weekend meals, football halftimes, Black Friday shopping, etc. Use your imagination, and be sure to post your successes! :)

The NIP Voting Widget was updated this morning according to the latest reports. Thank you for the votes that helped the Inclusion Project land in the 11th position. We need to be in the Top 10 for the Pepsi grant money, so don't let up during the holidays. In fact, recruit more daily votes from your guests.

We can do this! What an awesome birthday gift for Clay the grant will be on 11/30! :twinklewhore:

As of 9 p.m. Thanksgiving Eve, these were the vote counts:

Vote Count------2113---Nov 24 Wed

(2045 reg/68 O/S)

Vote Count------1992---Nov 23 Tues

(1931 reg/61 O/S_

Vote Count-------1461---Nov 22 Mon

(1393 reg/68 O/S)

Vote Count-------1149---Nov 21 Sun

(1116 reg/33 O/S)

Vote Count-------1225---Nov 20 Sat

(1197 reg/28 O/S)

Love all the seasonal art around the boards today! Have a very special Thanksgiving Weekend, FCA!

Linda_thnx2.png

:GM_FCA:

4 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

68 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Hey gang! Happy Black Friday! I, of course, do not believe in Black Friday, but I do believe in going to Caribou Coffee to suck up their free wireless. And yes, I've voted the best I could. Nice to see the Project has moved up one more notch.

Wonder how long they will let me stay here for the internet. OK, I did buy a coffee....good thing too, as it is FREEZING here in Minnesota!

Have a great day everyone!

A slow day at work + a fast internet connection + online Black Friday deals = major pain for my credit card. Eeeps! :P

Why yes, I really did need that new camera from Amazon. It's purple and very purty.

bwah

Oh lord I wish my work day was like that. I got in at 7am and out at 6 pm. So much for what I thought was going to be a short day. At least it was double time.

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving. I did in spite of dropping my macaroni and cheese on my carpet on the way to load it in the car. Nothing like hot cheesy mac and cheese on carpet Sigh. The bad part was the kids was helping me take things to the car and I kept saying be careful...are you sure you can handle that... don't drop it LOL.

Hey LadyJ... drinking coffee, surfing the net and people watching sounds like a great way to spend a day.

Oh Couchie That reminds me of the Thanksgiving we were helping my Grandma get things on the table...I must have been 11 or 12 and as I was bringing the stuffing into the dining room I dropped in on the floor. My cousins and I grabbed a spoon and scooped it back in the pan and put it back on the table before any of the adults noticed. It was funny during dinner watching them eat it and hoping they didn't notice anything that shouldn't have been in there like dog hairs, LOL! Thankfully no one did but I have never lived that down.

3 Days until Clay's Birthday!

67 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!

Kim

Well, I got to test out the "new" security measures today getting back into the States from Canada with my temporary license and a birth certificate....they let me back in so I guess I'm okay! :cryingwlaughter: One of my aunts lives in Wallaceburg and we went to visit her and my uncle for a Thanksgiving dinner. :) I should have my actual enhanced license in a few weeks! Woohoo!

2 Days until Clay's Birthday!

66 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!

Kim

Hello, FCA! :rainbowsmile:

We need a HUGE push to break through the Progressive barrier in the Pepsi Refresh $50k category, and we may have found it through reciprocal voting with the Canadians. US citizens can legally vote in the current Canadian Pepsi Refresh. Canadians obviously can.

WE HAVE THREE DAYS TO MAKE THE MOST OF THIS! :dancetom:

For days, I have been noticing Canadian charities in Royalle's reports. This morning I looked at Butterfly Kisses, the only non-Progressive charity in the $50k bracket ahead of us. Butterfly is legal; but, unfortunately, some of our alliances (AHC, Spoede) and a semi-alliance (SWOOP) are supporting this group trying to get more votes. There were also several Canadian charities in their comments.

Sooooooo, we started investigating. Canadians, US citizens (and other non-Canadians) can vote in the Canada's Pepsi competition. First, register your account with them. With this account, you cannot vote for the "National Inclusion Project"; but we are going for RECIPROCAL VOTES. As of now, I can give you four charities that have been voting for the "National Inclusion Project" regularly. We will have others later today.

Four are in the new CANADA group in the vertical Widget 1 in the Carolina on My Mind blog sidebar and at the widget's home base.

Here is the Canadian Leader Board if you locate other possibilities today. After the morning updates, Scarlett is out sight-seeing, but she will add six more tonight or earlier if she is near a computer. Please post names of those that look like good partners. We don't have much time, but the Inclusion Project has an excellent reputation for reciprocal voting. :yahoo:

Please use every account you can register, and leave a comment wherever you vote. This is mine:

The National Inclusion Project just voted for you. We are promoting you on our widget (see Canada). Thank you for your reciprocal support. http://www.refresheverything.com/nationalinclusionproject Text 102308

I just looked at another charity on the Canadian board. Here is a comment from Hannah's Hope:

Hannahs Hope 250k - (US Side) Voting for your most worthy cause! I hope we can find a cure together to end ALS and GAN!

Can someone please take this post to the Clayboard, Clack House, and any other board working on this project? Many thnx!

Have a great day, FCA! Let's go out and get these reciprocal votes so Nov. 30 will be a birthday celebration to remember! :04:

Caro :listen: