#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

:GM_FCA:

Had our first snow of the season last night with more to come today...looks to be about 1-2 inches out there now. One thing about snow; it does get you in the Christmas spirit...hoping to put the decorations up this week-end.

60 Days until The T&T tour begins!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Finally had a chance to watch the PSA from GLSEN and I have to agree, that is a great look for Clay. :)

So cute...but can I just slap the makeup person for ignoring Clay's natural skin tone? *SLAP!!!* There, I feel better. :whistling-1:

Finally had a chance to watch the PSA from GLSEN and I have to agree, that is a great look for Clay. :)

So cute...but can I just slap the makeup person for ignoring Clay's natural skin tone? *SLAP!!!* There, I feel better. :whistling-1:

Bwah! If it ain't the clothes, it's the hair. If it ain't the hair, it's the makeup. If it ain't the makeup, it's the weight. If it ain't the weight, it's the clothes. One of these days he's gonna fool us all and get it just right.

Good luck with that, Clay! :cryingwlaughter:

ITA OOlsee! If they were going for a different colour then they should have taken it down his neck too.

ITA OOlsee! If they were going for a different colour then they should have taken it down his neck too.

Well, and take it all the way up to his hairline, too! Don't leave that little strip of pearly pale! LOL

Last season, on The Closer, the makeup person did something similar to Robert Gossett (Commander Taylor). There was his hairline, then a tidy strip of his actual skin tone, then the makeup person's version of his skin tone (matte, no less)...It was so obvious, I cringed. I mean, that's what the triangular sponge is for! Blend it all the way to the hair! Oh my, I seem to have stumbled upon a peeve of mine! HEE!!!

Pepsiornament.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Link

http://www.refresheverything.com/nationalinclusionproject

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

Official Voting Alliance partners

*ACTD (/theactd and 103679)

*Birmingham Royal Oak Medical Group (/freeflushots and 104303)

*Cherubs –Provide Financial Assistance to Families Affected by CDH (/cdhfamilies and 101202)

*CMV (/ccmvfoundation and 101692)

*Colombia Youth Basketball Association (/cybabuildingforthekids and 104841)

*Ella's Hope (/ellashope and 100288)

*Medzou Community Clinic (/medzou and 103787)

*Unified Theater (/voteunifiedtheater and 104169)

christmas-comments-134.gif

59 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Kim

Didn't it though? I loved Spam and I'm not even into musicals. I'm so thrilled that he was in something so different and so darn challenging (accent, acting, physical) I chuckle just thinking about what he did to those ribbons - so uniquely Clay. I'd love to pack my bags and go back to NYC for something like that again.

Hearing Xmas songs in the stores now and almost every single one has a Clay memory attached.

I've pretty much slept the entire weekend away. I haven't done that in a long time. I guess I needed it.

I'm more than ready to be surprised and delighted by Clay announcing a new project that seems as totally out of left field as Spamalot was.

Me too!

Lets see if we can think up some surprising things - one of us may just turn out to be right!

My most surprising thing for Clay would be:

A featured role in Circe du soleil......... (I'm sure thats not spelt correctly but you know what I mean?)

One of my co-workers is transferring to another department, so we'll have a vacancy. Clay could become a fellow cube-dweller. And I could spend less time on the computer and more time hanging out at his desk training the new employee.

:chores015:

I would hope that you make all new employees undergo rigourous and lengthy training - day & night if necessary.

Pepsiornament.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Links

RefreshEverything/NationalInclusionProject <Direct Link for TNIP

Vote for Kids <The Official Voting Alliance Partners in one place. Click "VOTE NOW" under the yellow arrow.

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

*Cherubs –Provide Financial Assistance to Families Affected by CDH (/cdhfamilies and 101202)

UNBRANDED-AMINATED-GIF-XL_Stars_4_C.gif

58 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Everyone have a good day!

Kim

00lsee... may I say I agree with you totally and then some. Geesh! I thought his hair didn't suck, but his makeup sure did. The man needs to care enough to say no when he needs to. To me it really detracted from the message, but for most people who don't know how gorgeous he really is, it was probably fine.

Well, my unpacking is coming along fine.... NOT!!! However, my son and a friend of mine came down on Sunday and I now have all my bookcases up and only one more cupboard to clear/clean, so I can really start unpacking now that I have some place to put things. Hopefully, it goes quickly cause I now have to start packing our office up since we're getting new carpet laid between Christmas and New Years. On top of that we have a proposal and a report due on the 17th and I worked 11 hours on Saturday on it and will probably have to work overtime to get them both done on time. ACKKKK!!!

Couchie... to help you decide you need a pet, it rained/thundered here last night starting about 10pm. Apparently one of the dogs is scared of thunder and everytime it thundered, Max barked like we were being attacked, which in his mind we were. I even tried sleeping in the recliner in the family room where he sleeps to see if that helped. It didn't. Thankfully, my DGS came home and took Max into his bedroom and I was able to get a few hours sleep.

Ausdon... my wish for Clay would be using his Lover All Alone in a movie/tv show. Surprising... doing a commercial for Apple, or anything cool.

I thought he looked great in the PSA: healthy, handsome and humerous. Or maybe my glasses need changing. Could you see a makeup line without looking at screencaps? I think most people wouldn't notice. Maybe only Clay fans look at him with a magnifying glass. :cryingwlaughter:

Liney, you deserve a big bonus this year.

Why do they call this the south when the temperature is supposed to be 17? With the wind it is supposed to feel like 8. I am freezing tonight.

I thought he looked hotter than ever in that PSA too. But again, I'm easy. :cryingwlaughter:

I have one super awesome friend, and apparently I'm a fan of a super awesome guy. She bought me a book and had it signed by the author, and then she was able to get the author's friend to sign it too. Reed Timmer and Joel Taylor from the show Storm Chasers, if anyone's seen it. I guess Joel's was harder to get since he has a packed schedule but he took the time to sign it. I've wanted to cry happy tears all afternoon!

:wub: Clay and Reed and Joel!

Pepsiornament.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Links

RefreshEverything/NationalInclusionProject <Direct Link for TNIP

Vote for Kids <The Official Voting Alliance Partners in one place. Click "VOTE NOW" under the yellow arrow.

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

Christmas_lights.gif

57 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Kim

This is what it looked like off my balcony at 8:00 this morning.

post-496-129173712863_thumb.jpg

Now you can't even see some of the cars, and it's STILL FREAKING SNOWING. They say at least another foot before it ends, maybe two.

Same lot about two minutes ago...

post-496-129173754699_thumb.jpg