#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

He's so adorable. Hopefully, he's taken the hints about blogging and will be doing more of it. I don't need it so much myself, although I enjoy every one of them, but reading the bitching about the lack of blogs does get old.

I sympathize with him about The Closer. Love that show and I'm still hoping he'll be on before it ends.

As far as snow, once I get a full-time teaching job, I'm all for it. But working as a sub, I hate it because it would mean one less day to get a job. Good news is that I've been getting at least a couple of jobs every week in the schools since October. I could work more, but I've turned some down. Mainly because I hate those 6:30am calls. I am not a morning person, so at that time of the morning, I'm not in the mood to do anything. Plus, I still have my weekend job so I can be a little pickier.

Pepsiornament.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Links

RefreshEverything/NationalInclusionProject <Direct Link for TNIP

Vote for Kids <The Official Voting Alliance Partners in one place. Click "VOTE NOW" under the yellow arrow.

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

Official Voting Alliance partners

*ACTD (/theactd and 103679)

*Birmingham Royal Oak Medical Group (/freeflushots and 104303)

*Cherubs –Provide Financial Assistance to Families Affected by CDH (/cdhfamilies and 101202)

*CMV (/ccmvfoundation and 101692)

*Colombia Youth Basketball Association (/cybabuildingforthekids and 104841)

*Ella's Hope (/ellashope and 100288)

*Medzou Community Clinic (/medzou and 103787)

*Unified Theater (/voteunifiedtheater and 104169)

carolbells.gif

Nice to hear from Clay! I do think he and I have totally different tastes in TV shows. Oh well....

Yeah that! I've never seen an episode of either show, however I might check them out now.....I have to admit his recommendation of The Riches was a good one! And Nurse Jackie too. :) Lately I've been watching the British series Life On Mars, on nights when everything on cable is reruns.

So the snow has stopped, and we even got above freezing yesterday (although it would take weeks and weeks of that kind of weather to melt the snow we've already got!) However, they are predicting another storm tomorrow, with mixed precipitation to start, morphing into snow squalls. More snow days Monday and Tuesday????? We'll see. Ugh.

:GM_FCA:

53 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Nice to hear from Clay! I do think he and I have totally different tastes in TV shows. Oh well....

Same here. I think the only shows he and I had in common were The Office and Jericho...and Jericho was canceled. It seems like he watches more cable shows or dramas...I like prime time shows and usually comedies. LOL

Sounds like me, shortyjill. I think the only hour-long show I regularly watch is Glee. Otherwise, it's all half hour comedies: Raising Hope, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Big Bang Theory, 30 Rock, The Office, and Community (which I usually watch via Hulu). My intention is to make 2011 the year I finally give up watching American Idol altogether.

Haven't watched AI since 2003 and I don't watch drama or comedies. I love a good documentary or a news show or a good reality show likr Project Runway or Top Chef or Amazing Race. The reality show has to do with an occupation no Hasselhoff or weight loss show. I was a little disgusted with PR and TC this season. Crips, soon I'll be watching the preachers or wrasslin like my grandparents did! Nah! :cryingwlaughter:

I'd like to ship KAndre some of the ice we have around here....20.gif

I hate ice and driving on it is even worse. We are suppose to get about 9 inches of snow through tomorrow. I had ski patrol today and it was great, Snow was nice and the temp was in the 30's. I have it again on Monday and it is going to be really cold.

Sounds like me, shortyjill. I think the only hour-long show I regularly watch is Glee. Otherwise, it's all half hour comedies: Raising Hope, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Big Bang Theory, 30 Rock, The Office, and Community (which I usually watch via Hulu). My intention is to make 2011 the year I finally give up watching American Idol altogether.

Raising Hope whoo hooo. Love that show. I guess Clay wouldn't want to sit around with me and watch basketball every night. I quit a lot of shows this year because I was watching out of habit. I'm looking at you Private Practice. On the other hand I look forward to Men of a Certain Age and Southland. I think TAR is the only show Clay has sited as a favorite that I've ever watched.

I gave up Idol after David Cook. I mean it was kinda sinking then, but now it's just full out annoying.

Bottle, Big Bang Theory is my new TV love (see quote in sig)! A ton of my friends are in love with the show and I'm finally on the bandwagon. A few of us were hanging out tonight and we kept making references and quoting lines from the show. :cryingwlaughter: We're such huge nerds!

One of my other favorite comedies right now is Modern Family. :)

One of my other favorite comedies right now is Modern Family. :)

Featuring another favorite pasty red-headed boy. I follow Jesse Tyler Ferguson on Twitter and today he answered a burning question about his baby on the show, who is the most stoic infant ever:

We've pinned the corners of her mouth down. Don't worry. RT @hungry4danish: @jessetyler WHY DOES LILY NEVER SMILE?? I'm worried.

:hysterical:

pepsi_hol_spice.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Links

RefreshEverything/NationalInclusionProject <Direct Link for TNIP

Vote for Kids <The Official Voting Alliance Partners in one place. Click "VOTE NOW" under the yellow arrow.

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

Official Voting Alliance partners

*ACTD (/theactd and 103679)

*Birmingham Royal Oak Medical Group (/freeflushots and 104303)

*Cherubs –Provide Financial Assistance to Families Affected by CDH (/cdhfamilies and 101202)

*CMV (/ccmvfoundation and 101692)

*Colombia Youth Basketball Association (/cybabuildingforthekids and 104841)

*Ella's Hope (/ellashope and 100288)

*Medzou Commnity Clinic (/medzou and 103787)

*Unified Theater (/voteunifiedtheater and 104169)

*John Tracy Clinic (/jtc and 104803)

1484388pi5ifng6fe.gif

:GM_FCA:

Tweet pic of Clay in Dallas...according to the person tweeting he was there seeing the Rocky Horror Picture Show (the tweeter plays Janet) and she says he is dating the lead...let's see how long before the Clay fan sleuths find out who the mystery man is:

http://yfrog.com/h2gbedj

52 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim