#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

The fan sleuths already know... his name is Jeff something... he's playing in the Rocky Horror in Grapevine, TX.

Is it me or does Clay finally have that "I'm in my 30s" look?

I hope I'm not too guilt-ridden today. I volunteered for WFI today but the snow storm came in. Roads out here aren't that great but the freeways are fine right now. Even on a good day, it's a 90 minute drive to the location. I don't want to chance it. They're saying roads are going to get slick tonight too, and if I worked till 4pm, that's cutting it pretty close to that border line. I figure I'll donate a little today and then reschedule for the next location...

I've been a chicken driving in winter weather for the past few years...ever since somebody almost got into a head-on collision with me on snowy roads.

What a weekend!

Spent most of the day yesterday indoors, except for a Christmas party. Fortunately, the party was only a few blocks from us, because it had rained most of the day, and by the time we left, it was turning to ice.

This morning, woke up to bitter winds and snow. Blizzard warning! Made it to church OK, and made it home OK as well. Then, my library is supposed to be open from noon to 8:00 p.m. -- that's four hours extra to allow extra study time for finals (which start tomorrow). The noon-4 librarian backed out because of the roads, so my husband brought me in. It's getting worse out, it seems. Now, my boss and I are trying to decide whether to close at our normal 4:00, so that the 4-8 person doesn't have to drive in. The funny thing is, we have about 8 people in the library right now! Why would you be out today?

I wanna go home!

I hope that you guys are able to close early, ldyj. Not much fun riding out a snowstorm at work. Our temperatures are supposed to do a nosedive tonight, going from +1 C to -8 C with a windchill of -17C. It's going to be icy tomorrow!

No picture yet of Jeff something? tongue.gif

Jeff's pretty cute...

Well, we GAINED people in the library...except for the student help. One of them, her Mom called and said she had to get home right now! Sigh. So, the 4 o'clock librarian is supposed to be making her way to the library right now.

And after making the decision to stay open, 4 people have left. (I've talked to the rest of them, and they want to study until 8:00!)

This is insanity.

Jeff's pretty cute...

Well, we GAINED people in the library...except for the student help. One of them, her Mom called and said she had to get home right now! Sigh. So, the 4 o'clock librarian is supposed to be making her way to the library right now.

And after making the decision to stay open, 4 people have left. (I've talked to the rest of them, and they want to study until 8:00!)

This is insanity.

poor ldyj. But you should be proud of those 4 LOL.

I'm home. The library is still open. We must have awfully dedicated students.

Face-wise -- I think Jeff looks like a cross between Sean McDaniel and Tom Deckman. But his body? Well...no comment. Hee.

pepsi_hol_spice.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Links

RefreshEverything/NationalInclusionProject <Direct Link for TNIP

Vote for Kids <The Official Voting Alliance Partners in one place. Click "VOTE NOW" under the yellow arrow.

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

Official Voting Alliance partners

*ACTD (/theactd and 103679)

*Birmingham Royal Oak Medical Group (/freeflushots and 104303)

*Cherubs –Provide Financial Assistance to Families Affected by CDH (/cdhfamilies and 101202)

*CMV (/ccmvfoundation and 101692)

*Colombia Youth Basketball Association (/cybabuildingforthekids and 104841)

*Ella's Hope (/ellashope and 100288)

*Medzou Commnity Clinic (/medzou and 103787)

*Shoes 4 the Shoeless (/shoes4theshoeless and 104665)

*John Tracy Clinic (/jtc and 104803)

christmas_animated_gif_04.gif

:GM_FCA:

New pictures of Clay posted at CV from a theater he is what at last night...last picture..the guy in glasses is Jeff:

http://www.clayversity.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=5586&st=270

51 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

:GM_FCA:

50 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Thank you, bottle, for the pictures. I am sooooo busy. $10 million dollar proposal out the door tomorrow, so I'll be working late tonight. I NEED to watch some Clay Christmas to retain my sanity in this insanity... LOL

luckiest... wow... that's a lot of snow.

Waving as my break is over and I have to get back to proposing! Love you all and miss you all sompin fierce. I'm hoping things slow down a bit in January so I can join in again.

Consider yourselves hugged!!!!!

Patting myself on the back...I got an "A" in the course I was taking..aced the final exam on Monday night. This is the first course out of nine to be certified as a Library Technical Assistant! So glad this is over! Now I can concentrate on my grandbaby that is due in about a month!

Kim