#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

Congratulations aikim!!!! :dancetom:

I remember when you were so nervous and look at you now. So did you enjoy the class? Looking forward to more?

Am I the only one who keeps scrolling up and down that photo? :dead-1:

Actually...once I got over my initial nervousness I did enjoy the class...the only thing I don't like is having to get up in front of the class and give a presentation. I think the next courses will be easier and not as nerve-wracking because I will know what to expect.

Kim

Congratulations aikim! I knew you could do it!

Another long day at work. I got the phone call this morning at 6:45 a.m. that the branch librarian was sick and I needed to open the branch by 7:30. No breakfast, very little coffee, and then I had to stay at work until 4:45 to cover shifts. It's also finals week, which is insanity of a different sort. I'm so very tired. Oh, and did I mention that it was 1 degree above 0 this morning?

jmh -- no, not the only one....

JEANS. :Thud:

Congrats Aikim!!

For the Canadians...I'm sure you've heard about the mess on the 402 through/out of Sarnia? Was that caused by the lake effect snow?? I missed the first half of the whole story for the past couple days now. All I know is that the bridge is shut down! Crazy stuff!! They're all being rerouted to the Ambassador Bridge in Detroit and it's causing HUGE problems...I just can't believe it!

All y'all folks in that ridiculous weather take care of yourselves! Stay warm and don't take unnecessary risks. Have some hot chocolate.

And for the rest of us chilly Northerners, a reminder that it was summer once, even though it's hard to remember being warm right now.

ashe9.jpg

New page, gotta have it. I was sitting talking to him around an hour before that picture was taken. He looked hawt then, but that suit, that stance, that self-certainty, those thighs. :flirtysmile3: :flirtysmile3:

pepsi_hol_spice.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Links

RefreshEverything/NationalInclusionProject <Direct Link for TNIP

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

Links for the Official Voting Alliance Partners in one place

Vote for Kids < Click "VOTE NOW" under the yellow arrow.

OR

Vote for all 10 on One Page

sncrimbo10.gif

:GM_FCA:

49 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

For the Canadians...I'm sure you've heard about the mess on the 402 through/out of Sarnia? Was that caused by the lake effect snow?? I missed the first half of the whole story for the past couple days now. All I know is that the bridge is shut down! Crazy stuff!! They're all being rerouted to the Ambassador Bridge in Detroit and it's causing HUGE problems...I just can't believe it!

Yes, wasn't that insane? Something like 270 people stranded overnight on the 402 with snowdrifts of 3 to 4 feet deep, and rescuers trying to get to them by snowmobile and military helicopter. Word this morning is that they were all rescued successfully and the highway has been reopened. Of course, London got dumped with 40 more cm of snow overnight. Argh, I am sick of winter already and it's not officially even winter yet!

Patting myself on the back...I got an "A" in the course I was taking..aced the final exam on Monday night. This is the first course out of nine to be certified as a Library Technical Assistant! So glad this is over! Now I can concentrate on my grandbaby that is due in about a month!

Kim

aikim... CONGRATS!!! One down and 8 to go! Grandbaby, come to Gramma aikim (when you're ready)

That suit should win a Grammy. :imgtongue:

Fear... BWAH! So true, too!

There's something to be for the jeans, too...

Clear_6.jpg

Melb_12.jpg

Melb_11.jpg

bottle... I so agree with you. The suit is great, but the coat and jeans are out of sight scrumptious!!!

Back to work for me! Keep yourselves warm and dry and safe, ya'll.

Congrats Aikim! I think half the battle is gaining the confidence so you'll probably ace the next eight as well!

Am I the only one who keeps scrolling up and down that photo? :dead-1:

I'm so sorry jmh- I would reply to you but I am distracted by a scrolling fixation.

Bottle! Well thanks a lot! Now how am I supposed to concentrate on my house building paperwork with that photo calling out to me!!!

:twinklewhore:

*takes tomatoes and makes a really good spaghetti sauce*

The yellow shirt? Ah, I could take that or leave that -- although some of those pictures are priceless in their goodness! But the green sweater? Sigh. Soft. Fuzzy. Asymetrical. Loved it.

pepsi_hol_spice.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Links

RefreshEverything/NationalInclusionProject <Direct Link for TNIP

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

Links for the Official Voting Alliance Partners in one place

Vote for Kids < Click "VOTE NOW" under the yellow arrow.

OR

Vote for all 10 on One Page

christmas-flower-glitter.gif

Clay is still in Dallas..tweet last night from someone who saw him in a Border's bookstore with the BF!

48 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. All of our schools are closed today due to sleet/freezing rain. Tuesday's Holiday Piano Class occurred just under the wire. Right now, I'm not sure if the Violin Class will be playing Christmas music this afternoon or in January!

For members voting for the NIP alliances and partners in the Pepsi Refresh Challenge, both Widget 1 (NIP, Groups A-E) and Widget 2 (NIP, Groups A-E) have been updated. The vertical Widget 1 also includes the "next best" reciprocal charities in Groups F and G.

Among other blogs/sites, widget 1 is located in the Carolina sidebar, and Widget 2 is located at the top of CV and CH pages.

ChrFly03c.jpg

Download, print, and distribute the above Pepsi flier for more NIP votes. To download, use these PDF links: Holiday Color and Holiday B/W. In addition, here is the PDF link for the full-page informative flier you may want to use at Wrapping for Inclusion stations.

These links (plus other Inclusion Project holiday fundraisers including WFI, Christmas wreaths, Christie Cookies, Good Search/Good Shop, etc.) are in the 12/6 Carolina blog: Clay Aiken Fans Vote, Wrap for Inclusion.

Queenmama247, whom I have quoted several times during this drive, regularly takes fliers to various community locations -- bank, library, beauty shop, etc. She even passed some out to her surgical crew when she went into the hospital last week.

Here's hoping December is the month for the National Inclusion Project! :dancetom:

Congratulations on your "A," Aikim, and soon-to-be "grandma" status! :yahoo:

Be safe, FCA, and enjoy the holiday season!

Linda_2.jpg