#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

I picked Always and Forever, too - and I'm sure Clay will sing it because he always does what I tell him to do.

Scratch that - now that I think of it, Clay never does what I tell him to do. I think us A&F'ers are screwed. :imgtongue:

ETA: ground(ctrl) closed the poll on facebook and reposted it on the OFC, so you can vote if you're a member.

Heh...just got back from Kroger. While there, I'm in the middle of all the normal grocery store noise, talking on the phone with my mother, when my ears detect what sounds like Clay Aiken. Okay, I put the phone away from my ear just a titch to verify and it is "This is the Night". Great to hear him, just surprised it wasn't a Christmas song! LOL

Phew. Gotta go put my feet up for a bit. :)

He sure does know us!

Yeah, that was my first thought too. My second thought was that I appreciate the thought he puts into his words, and so I can understand his Twitter reluctance a bit better.

Wonder what the hairstyle is this week?

I'd love to hear Always and Forever. It's a song I love. It's R&B. He'd tear that song up. I love the original version and heard it recently on the radio. Totally not curious about Touch. It sounded dated in 2003 but I'm sure it'll win since it's apparently a fan favorite. The song I'd most love to hear a recorded version of is Tears Run Dry..second all time favorite Clay song.

Man...I am going to be pretty useless here in a few hours, after staying up to (try to) watch the eclipse. When the clouds parted, it was very cool to see. Bright white sliver, with an orange-ish shadow. Not sure why it looked that way, so I'll be reading up on that tomorrow/today...

Whee! I imagine the weather conditions frustrated quite a few people tonight! Still, it was interesting.

Y'all take care! :)

Man...I am going to be pretty useless here in a few hours, after staying up to (try to) watch the eclipse. When the clouds parted, it was very cool to see. Bright white sliver, with an orange-ish shadow. Not sure why it looked that way, so I'll be reading up on that tomorrow/today...

Whee! I imagine the weather conditions frustrated quite a few people tonight! Still, it was interesting.

Y'all take care! :)

Count me among the frustrated. I caught a few glimpses--saw it as it just began when the moon was really bright, and when it was more than 3/4 eclipsed and had the color you describe. About 5 minutes ago was supposed to be the big moment here in the east, but the cloud cover is total now. Still there is a bit of red throughout the whole sky. Kind of pretty.

pepsiads10.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Links

RefreshEverything/NationalInclusionProject <Direct Link for TNIP

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

Links for the Official Voting Alliance Partners in one place

Vote for Kids < Click "VOTE NOW" under the yellow arrow.

OR

Vote for all 10 on One Page

ChristmasTree1.gif

I crashed early last night, so didn't see the blog until just now. That man has the patience of a saint! I love him, and look forward to whatever he chooses to sing to us in concert. That said, I DID NOT pick Touch in the poll. :P Although it really would be a hoot if he actually broke down and sang it.

I was looking at the cost of flights to NC yesterday (since I theoretically have tickets to the NC/SC shows), and I need to decide whether it's worth $100 to fly direct and get there in 2 hours, or jump through hoops making connections and get there in 5 hours. Hmmm, I think I already know my answer. cryingwlaughter.gif Now to find the $$$ to book it!

:GM_FCA:

43 Days until The T&T Tour!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Always and Forever was my vote too! I think a little R&B would be great but why do I think the song selection is for something funny? Is it because it's Clay? Since I enjoy his sense of humour it's all okay whatever he picks or does. :cocktail: Sipping the Kool Aid? :cryingwlaughter:

My old bones are getting achey from the wrapping, which may not be as much as I've done in the past, but I try. :cry4: Have fun, shortyjill! This morning I will get a little shopping done. :thcid_3BBE149B-59C6-45CF-B77F-7

Yeah I honestly don't think he will ever sing that song. I hope he isn't poking a sleeping pitt bull. I think most folks had come to terms with that one. I suspect it's nothing like we suspect since our boyfriend is definitely not predictable.

I did all my shopping online last night - borders and amazon. Now I just sit back and watch it all make it here before Xmas. LOL I'm most excited about what I had to help my mom buy me heee. The first season of The Wire along with a 600 page companion book. It going to be a very merry Baltimore Xmas for me. I bought these on ebay but the fake copies were just trash. I need the real thing.

I voted for Hold Me, Kiss Me, Thrill Me or whatever order it is in. Loved his blog and I would love to know why he put Touch on there. I told him to remember to take turns nicely with Parker while playing with his toys... LOL

Loved the blogs and it really is wonderful that DADT is on its way out officailly.

It has been raining here for 3 solid days and nights with one more day to go before we get some sunshine back. I'm so sick of everything being wet. My dogs HATE going out in the rain to do their business and who the heck can blame them.

I got what I thought was my last gift today, then remembered I still needed a gift certificate for my DD. So, back out into the rain and crowds. I had to buy gift wrap when I have LOTS buried somewhere in the boxes in the garage. I will be soooo glad when I am unpacked. I still haven't found my alarm clock. Geesh!

My other DD asked me what I wanted for Xmas and I cannot for the life of me remember what I asked for... LOL

bottle... I was just on the OFC and the ecard looks like an old one Clay did years ago that you can send to friends. I sent it out to a couple of people who are tolerant of my fandom... LOL

Although we, and I assume other groups, are raising serious money, we are also getting many people to text and or vote. We have had many high school students volunteering, who we keep telling to vote and many of the people we wrap for bring home the printed instructions for themselves or their kids to vote. They seem really interested in helping.