#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

Stopping by to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Been working all day to get everything ready for early am tomorrow. Waiting for my hubby to get home from ski patrol then off to dinner and church. Will check in tomorrow pm when all company has left.

who ya callin' a 'ho?

:imgtongue:

LOL

Happy Holidays however you celebrate and even if you don't. Looks like everyone is settling down with a good movie or with famiy. Tonight I will start cooking for tomorrow. I'm working so I can take the day off tomorrow. Had to brave the stores to finish my shopping. There were some good deals out there!

Take it easy everyone.

I'm too pooped to wrap my gifts that are left to wrap. We finished up at the Shopping Center at four and I headed over to B&N where Mr. Fear and another new volunteer wrapped. They did great and really enjoyed this as a Christmas event for the National Inclusion Project.

Just watching the Nutcracker on PBS. Used to take my kids when they were young and did they ever hate it. I guess I went for myself.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Back home -- my husband did fantastic with his duet with me, and I'm so proud of him! Traveling was a bit dicey, but the snow sure is beautiful. Now we're home with hot chocolate and our annual watching of the best Christmas movie ever, "A Christmas Story."

Merry Christmas to all my friends here at FCA!

Merry Christmas to everyone at FCA! already opened our gifts it's our tradition here! got a set of Paula Deen pot and pans, guess I'll be thinking of my daughter who gave me them and someone else I guess! :dancetom:

pepsiads10.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Links

RefreshEverything/NationalInclusionProject <Direct Link for TNIP

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

Links for the Official Voting Alliance Partners in one place

Vote for Kids < Click "VOTE NOW" under the yellow arrow.

OR

Vote for all 10 on One Page

Chrissie-10.gif

Merry Christmas FCA!!!

Had a great turkey dinner last night with all my kids, my mom, and cindlu2 joined us as well. As much as I spent most of the day in the kitchen, I really enjoyed myself. Today we'll do present this morning, then probably just lay around and watch TV and eat left overs. cryingwlaughter.gif

:GM_FCA:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Everyone is still sleeping so I am taking a few moments before the craziness starts once again; have to finish cleaning up stuff from yesterday and then start on breakfast for today. My family in the morning and then we are heading to my sister's this afternoon.

39 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

The morning I don't have to get up early, I'm awake! Hubby is on his computer as always! He's been up all night, he'll need to sleep soon, going to his mother's this afternoon. Ate way too much yesterday!

Have a Merry Christmas Day everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FCA!!

Spent last night watching A Christmas Story and Horton Hears A Who...then stayed up till 4am wrapping gifts for my little cousins! I had way too much energy for that time of night, but it worked out. I woke up about a half hour ago, but we need to leave in about an hour to go to Grandma's if the roads are okay. It looks like someone sprinkled powdered sugar all over the cars. :)

Hope everyone had a great Xmas. I spent the day with my sister's family. We watched a couple of movies including This is It which I had never seen. I've been so ambivalent about Michael over the past decade because of his weirdness but that movie was just a powerful reminder of his genius and the love I have for literally hundreds of his songs. I grew up with the Jackson 5. They were my Beatles. I've seen Michael in concert a few times and he owned the stage. That show would have been amazing. And for some reason I thought he was "sickly" and "weak" before he died so seeing that fifty year old man with all that energy was surprising. Lord knows I couldn't do half of it.

Now before Xmas is over I will do my usual tradition and watch the El Cajon Good News video about mumble mumble times. It's definitely one of my favorite Clay concert experiences of all time.

Pepsi_snow.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Links

RefreshEverything/NationalInclusionProject <Direct Link for TNIP

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

Links for the Official Voting Alliance Partners in one place

Vote for Kids < Click "VOTE NOW" under the yellow arrow.

OR

Vote for all 10 on One Page

sparkles-4.gif

:GM_FCA:

38 Days until The T&T Tour!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim