#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

Per the radio announcer: "Clay Aiken brings down the house here at the RBC Center."

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Clay sounded fantastic and the announcer even mentioned he had a tour upcoming.

The Canadian Tenors sound very good on "O Canada" - beautiful harmonies.

Shoulders..that is all.

(Nice to see some people here..I thought maybe you all moved and didn't leave a forwarding address, LOL!)

Kim

Some screen caps from the CBC online broadcast. Hopefully somebody will be able to grab the video. goldarngirl is working on it. *crosses fingers*

post-496-129644004832_thumb.jpg

post-496-129644005762_thumb.jpg

post-496-129644006764_thumb.jpg

post-496-129644007543_thumb.jpg

I wonder if this brought back some good memories for him?

post-496-129644008587_thumb.jpg

Thanks, cindilu2! My 2011 folder in photobucket is finally getting some content. :foto: It was looking pretty empty there for a bit.

You're welcome! Here's hoping it's only the beginning of an embarrassment of riches!

The online CBC vid has been vaulted now thanks to gerwhisp. So nice to have the closeups!

Oh wow, thank you so much to all our cappers and image makers and everyone who was able to bring us the clack today! I was soooo disappointed when the CBC coverage cut away to cover the 'overtime' curling instead of showing us the national anthems from Raleigh this afternoon. I mean, seriously, curling? cryingwlaughter.gif But I had faith we'd get to see it and I was relieved when I got home from dinner to see it was so. My son, who turns 23 tomorrow, was impressed with not only Clay's performance, but also the fact that he got the gig in the first place.

Didn't he sound great? The crowd seemed very appreciative. I loved the reddish hair. :) Also loved the plug for the tour. twinklewhore.gif

Thanks for the pictures and the link. Of course I missed it as I had tickets for National Championsip ice skating in Greensboro. Haf a great time there.

Loved Clay's version of the SSB. He is always working to change things up. Really looking forward to the tour. :twinklewhore:

:GE_FCA:

Technically, it's "Good Morning" on the East Coast, LOL!

This is an expanded version of my Facebook post about today's Carolina On My Mind blog entry:

Clay Aiken's performance of the US national anthem at Sunday's NHL All-Star Game will be another in a long list of memorable appearances in his Raleigh, NC, hometown. Featured are montages (LovesClaysVoice, SueReu), videos (Scarlett, evangy), and graphics (cindilu2 and unknown).

Since the game, I have added Sendspace audio/Canadian video downloads and the CBC video on YouTube. Thnx for all the screen caps posted here. I think I'll add the Getty link, too. :)

:hug: to all who need one.

Have a great week, FCA! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen: