#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

I haven't seen any winners for Waukegan yet..wondering if I should stop looking...congrats to all who though...so happy to see so many first-timers!

Kim

I haven't seen any winners for Waukegan yet..wondering if I should stop looking...congrats to all who though...so happy to see so many first-timers!

Kim

I haven't seen any for Ft. Wayne yet either, though I'm not stopping looking around. :hug:

Congratulations to the winners! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I didn't get an email. Bummer.

Same here. That includes the little print. But I am happy for you guys that won. Just please spill it all afterwards.

Anyone want to take bets that the first question someone asks is about leaving Decca?

Kim

bottlecap -- BWAH! We need to go off together, take aikim with us, and indulge in something sinful to drown our sorrows...

I'm such a geek, I'd ask him what his favorite apps are for his iPad!

He sang the National Anthem at the recent NHL All Star Game and got a jersey. He planned to auction off the jersey for charity — which he does after these kinds of events — then realized perhaps he should save it for his son.

Awwww, sweet. Hope Parker likes hockey, though... *g*

:GM_FCA:

Woohoo FearI am so excited for you! Congrats to all the M&G Winners!

Ldyj Since I don't drink, I guess I can drown my sorrows in root beer!

3 Syad litnu yalC si gingins rof yawdaorB sdrawkcaB!

:yahoo:

6 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

If you want to get an idea what to expect from Monday’s Broadway Backwards show, here’s a write-up on last year’s event. It talks about the performances and has some pictures, too. I can’t wait to find out what Clay’s going to sing. Reed is participating in a number, too and I always enjoy seeing videos of his dancing.

http://www.broadwaycares.org/broadway_backwards_2011_last_year

bottlecap -- BWAH! We need to go off together, take aikim with us, and indulge in something sinful to drown our sorrows...

Can I come too? I have at least 6 years worth of trying (I had no clue how people got M&G in 2004) and still zero luck. Best I've gotten is a slap in the handshake line.

Can I come too? I have at least 6 years worth of trying (I had no clue how people got M&G in 2004) and still zero luck. Best I've gotten is a slap in the handshake line.

Sure, no problem.

Root Beer for aikim; Diet Dr. Pepper for bottlecap; probably a margarita for me; what do you like to drink?

I've had one "hand slap" bus line, and a quick picture at the stage door of Spamalot. So while I've "met" him, in my mind I've not really "met" him. Yeah, I know -- I should stop complaining because I know that's more than many have had. I'd really just like to talk to him for a little bit....

I think I'm going to need a drink before I go to my M & G! I have no idea what to ask him maybe i'll just watch him in his the room Hee!

The first thing I did this morning was check my emails again to make sure I really did win! I never win anything....well the last time I ever won anything was 1967 and it was a turkey! Don't ask.

I get to stay home today because the ice is so bad that most of the roads are impassable. Whoo hoo!